推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

45 12
發新話題
打印

[疑難] 灣仔海怡

灣仔海怡

本人一向喜歡正骨,灣仔海怡曾經是我的主場
昨天舊地重遊,雖然場地仍是殘舊,但技師手勢仍有水準
奇怪的是,今次技師按摩得十分「全面」,幅蓋100
付款時,水房仔向收銀員說「三粒鐘冇尾」
「冇尾」?難道此場已經。。。?

引用:
原帖由 桃花居士 於 2013-5-31 09:53 發表 本人一向喜歡正骨,灣仔海怡曾經是我的主場昨天舊地重遊,雖然場地仍是殘舊,但技師手勢仍有水準奇怪的是,今次技師按摩得十分「全面」,幅蓋100%付款時,水房仔向收銀員說「三粒鐘冇尾」「冇尾」?難道此場 ...
师兄,谢谢報告。但太多专有名词苳F,不明所言,白廢你心机。

始終是公開的留言,也不知留言會不會對骨場和技師造成不必要的麻煩。其實我都是估估下,只能夠就著講,抱歉!希望有巴打可以解答我的疑問

估估  。。。

水池兄 提聲叫冇尾 。。。因由 。。l

深信師兄 更衣後 已付基本小費 廿蚊 張 。。。

若非 定知會收銀 有尾 。。添加 。。

哦,原來如此,相信是巴打所言是水房小費。
可能我想多了,以為是「尾機費」。
又可能技師like我,私人醒我前列腺兼會陰穴推拿?

哼!難怪更完衣走前,水房仔沒問我要飲野嗎,又沒有給抹手毛巾
原來有冇service佢地都有得收!

This one still prefers to call itself "Vegi" "pure" sauna. ... If the customer looks for other services, they could find young ones over the neighbouring "Fuji"   why waste your enjoyment with those See-9 old enough to be your auntie?

引用:
原帖由 桃花居士 於 2013-5-31 07:43 發表
哦,原來如此,相信是巴打所言是水房小費。
可能我想多了,以為是「尾機費」。

原來有冇servic ...
I absolutely agreed, they thought tips is part of their payroll, so no matter how bad their service are, they will get extra 20 from every client. So they need to greet every client. What a strange sauna!

引用:
原帖由 桃花居士 於 2013-5-31 07:43 發表
哦,原來如此,相信是巴打所言是水房小費。
可能我想多了,以為是「尾機費」。

原來有冇servic ...
I absolutely agreed, they thought tips is part of their payroll, so no matter how bad their service are, they will get extra 20 from every client. So they don't  need to greet every client. What a strange sauna!

沒有改進的服務,這就是舊派sauna沒落的原因之一。

引用:
原帖由 hot_shots__ 於 2013-5-31 16:12 發表
This one still prefers to call itself "Vegi" "pure" sauna. ... If the customer looks for other services, they could find young ones over the neighbouring "Fuji"   why waste your enjoyment with tho ...
"Vegi" is on 2-hour basis

引用:
原帖由 IIF於 20136-2 2135 發表

"Vegi" is on 2-hour basis
、上次我做3粒,都係齋,我重以為轉左型,事關我都好多年無去。

可否 PM 那位覆蓋 100% 技師 ?

除咗一個大師父(10仔?),其他都可100%覆蓋全身。

引用:
原帖由 kotaroisaka 於 2013-6-24 03:20 發表
除髐@個大師父(10仔?),其他都可100%覆蓋全身。
C Hing, may I know who got better dup skill and less mature

引用:
原帖由 Adventure 於 2013-6-24 23:59 發表

C Hing, may I know who got better dup skill and less mature
個個都係mature架喇。揼又係個個差唔多。收得平,啲師父難免有少少hea。夜班28(?)揼得最好。不過,唔知仲有冇做,number應該冇記錯掛。太耐冇去lu。

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

這麼多 憶念!
行動是 最好表達!

技師28 依然在日頭可見

[ 本帖最後由 SPA愛上她 於 2013-6-26 10:15 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: SPA

Is this place still a "vegi" style even though you spend 3 hrs ?

引用:
原帖由 c9_killer 於 2013-7-2 07:43 發表
Is this place still a "vegi" style even though you spend 3 hrs ?
Sometimes it is better to be vegi if the quality of BG does not justify to be non vegi

totally agreed. the quality was so so.

漵  

依然在

i used to have a shi-fu who gave Happy Ending But the process was NOT pleasant. too much hiding and no touching. only one-way directive. If i want a full release, I'd go somewhere else.

the shi-fu massage skills are so-so. Not worth the massage part either.

the only reason i go is when i want to save money ... only $3XX without paying any tips to the shi-fu.

引用:
原帖由 hot_shots__ 於 2013-8-8 15:28 發表
i used to have a shi-fu who gave Happy Ending But the process was NOT pleasant. too much hiding and no touching. only one-way directive. If i want a full release, I'd go somewhere else.

the shi-fu  ...
Agreed.  A working class like me have to count on every dollar.
If I have enough money, I definitely will go to those private upstair SPA costing $1XXX for full services.

相關搜索目錄: SPA

45 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.