±À¤¶:| ­×²z³»½´¥¬ | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

­»Âb B

­»Âb B

Tried Wing­»Âb B

sorry, my chinese input is slow, better written in english

When Wing opened the door, I saw a girl with an innocent look, 5¡¦5¡¨ with a pair of glasses but face not my type. However, I did not want to waste anytime in knocking the other doors since I had seen 10 wolfs wandering around the 7/F already.   The room was nicely decorated, very tidy and very girlish.  She started off offering drinks for me and we chit-chated for a while.  She is ¡§mong-mong de¡¨, always laughing when talking.  She had a better than expected dup skills.  Then, we changed to the bigger bed, but the bed was a bit too short to fit me in.  She then undressed herself: she had a good figure, with real boobs and slim figure.  She got on with some cat bath on my back and then BM me.  It was OK, and she was hardworking. Then, I had my face up and she started kissing my nipples, moved down and slowly to my little bros.  She started some fierce bj, with in and out action although the session could be longer.  She then rode on me, and she moved up/down, left/right and in/out quite fiercely.  For xx minutes, we changed to the traditional position.  I continued the session for yy minutes, and then I decided to change to doggie.  Haha, it was the best part now since her butt was meaty and her waist was slim and I was going in and out of her!  Because of this erotic scene like the 4-jai movie, I exploded after zz minutes¡K.   The shower session was better than the 1st one since she was with me, helping me cleaning every part of my body.  The session was finished with some smiles on my face for $600.

Wing is a cheerful talkative lady, face is ok, figure is above average, action part is good (could be better). She would be ideal if you like ¡§the girl next door type¡¨ or you want some office look lady (with her pair of glasses). You may try asking if she could put on her glasses during your action part.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ denny2000 ©ó 2007-2-26 15:59 ½s¿è ]

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Cleaning ­»Âb

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ denny2000 ©ó 2007-2-26 09:44 µoªí
Tried Wing­»Âb B 7/F, B6  

sorry, my chinese input is slow, better written in english

When Wing opened the door, I saw a girl with an innocent look, 5¡¦5¡¨ with a pair of glasses but face not ...
Thanks Denny report.

Regarding your BJ services ¸ß°Ý, §Úı±o¥­§¡ 141 BJ §Þ³N¤ñ USB ¦n, ¤p§Ì¤j¦h¼Æ¸Õ USB, Ãø recommend ar..... The best I have tried is ­»Âb B °²°© YoYo/Janet......but she might no longer work there.

Also share  ¤@¤U BJ, instead of BJ given by the girls, actually §Ú³ßÅwÉÆÉÆ¥­½öÀY§í«á, ¤p§Ì²¾°Ê¨ì§ÉÀY, ¦Ã§C¨­¶ë¨ì¦o¼LùØ»´»´­«­«©â´¡.³o¬O¯u¥¿ ¡§¤f¥æ¡¨, in the meantime ¤â«ü¤£°±´|§Ë¨Å·w, also ¥k¤â­¹«ü©M¤¤«ü³¡¦U¦Û§ðÀ»¥~³±®Ö©M³±¤á.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ³Á­}¤å ©ó 2007-2-26 10:56 ½s¿è ]

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ­»Âb

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ³Á­}¤å ©ó 2007-2-26 10:51 µoªí

Thanks Denny report.

Regarding your BJ services ¸ß°Ý, §Úı±o¥­§¡ 141 BJ §Þ³N¤ñ USB ¦n, ¤p§Ì¤j¦h¼Æ¸Õ USB, Ãø recommend ar..... The best I have tried is ­»Âb B °²°© YoYo/Janet......but she mig ...
THanks.

Your desc. is like the western 4 jai movie.  Very erotic but the girl has to be ok since the girl has less control how deep your little bros. goes into her mouth....

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ­»Âb

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ denny2000 ©ó 2007-2-26 11:19 µoªí

THanks.

Your desc. is like the western 4 jai movie.  Very erotic but the girl has to be ok since the girl has less control how deep your little bros. goes into her mouth....
That's ¤è¦¡¶È¯à¾A¥Î¬ۦn.

We grew up with watching 4 jai movie ma.

¤U¦¸¸Õ¥ª½Ö, °O¦í³qª¾§Ú, ¤p§Ì is also ¹q¼v zone ª©¥D over there, ¦³ªÅ¤J¾¤§¤¤U!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ³Á­}¤å ©ó 2007-2-26 12:13 ½s¿è ]

¤jªO¥D¸Ü­ø¦n©ú´£§O¦PÃþ°Q½×°Ï¦W§r.
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2007-2-26 12:06 µoªí
¤jªO¥D¸Ü­ø¦n©ú´£§O¦PÃþ°Q½×°Ï¦W§r.
Sorry ...... I will amend it.

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.