推介:| Make Friends | 交友 | 婚姻介紹 | 網上交友 | 幽默 | 趣味網頁 | 娛樂 | 魔術 | 精品 | 玩具 |

發新話題
打印

Can you help me

Can you help me

Recently, I have met with my very first girlfriend again and we have not met for over 15 years.

Both of us have not married and we would like to see whether we can still work out now.  I am dating her out and would like to give her a very memorable night.  But I have no idea how to prepare it and what is the agenda.  Can any ladies here give me some advise?

Thank you so much.

引用:
原帖由 Vinman 於 2007-3-1 12:28 發表
Recently, I have met with my very first girlfriend again and we have not met for over 15 years.

Both of us have not married and we would like to see whether we can still work out now.  I am dati ...
firstly, 我唔係女性.

secondly, 會唔會神女有心, 襄王無夢??

重聚第一次dating, 我prefer簡單輕鬆relax比較好.
太隆重或什麼memorable, 怕..弄巧反拙~~

My new target!!

引用:
原帖由 Vinman 於 2/28/2007 08:28 PM 發表

Both of us have not married and we would like to see whether we can still work out now.  I am dati ...
好難講架啵...  佢係受嘅, 你做乜佢都lum, 佢係唔受嘅, 你包場食蠋光晚餐放埋煙花都可以無feel...  不過.....

咁啦, 記吓佢鐘意D乜, 唔鐘意D乜... 盡量諗吓點解分手, 錯過嘅一定唔可以再錯!!!  
然後比D誠意, 喺間好少少嘅餐廳訂定檯, 做吓 research 睇定餐牌有無佢比較喜歡食嘅野... , 如果佢好鐘意花嘅就送啦, 否則我覺得可以唔洗, 太行喇, 又唔係新相識..  但係一定要買份小禮物.  千其唔好太扮野, 做返個你又 comfortable, 佢又接受到嘅自己.  總之細心D, 留意同尊重對方, 咁佢先知你有誠意嘛.  佢唔鐘意一件事, 起碼要佢知道你係認真地想重新開始!!!!!!!

努力呀!! 搵真愛好難, 但你起碼要攞個心出黎!!!  佢會 feel 到架!!!  Good Luck!!!  

[ 本帖最後由 usnameless 於 2007-3-1 00:11 編輯 ]
唔好話離開髐G十年, 即使到死o個日我都會係香港人!!!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

take it easy, don't be so serious.  don't push too far or you may scare her out.

Thanks a lot.  You all may be correct.  

Now I take it easy and let it be.  Hence, no special preparation may be the best ever preparation.  Be myself.  

Thanks again.

Rgds,

keep us in post on the progress wor.

Tell her a lot about yourself in the past 15 years. In her memory, there is a 15 years of YOU missing. Help her to understand where your heart were. When she understand more abut ypu, she will have a better picture of you in her mind.

Thank you all for your great comment.

We have a wonderful night without any pressure.  We have shared so many things for our past 15 years and what have we done in these 15 years.

Then we have discussed about how we broke up 15 years ago in a very relaxing atmosphere and we finally found out the broken-up was simply because of her misunderstanding.

Both of us have tried to find each other during the period, but failed (She lost all contacts with old friends).  I have a very very wonderful moment and I am so regret to have a 15-year time without her.  At that moment, I really have thought of proposing to her. (Maybe too fast la)

I have dated her out for next time as I have so many things that would like to share with her together.

I am so happy to seeing her again.  May god bless us and all couples in the world.

Rgds,

PS: I have read through all your comments in above again.  Some of you may think it may be too fast to us as it was the first dinner.  Although it was the first dinner in past 15 years, I have already met with her for almost 2 months and we have been chatting thru MSN and we have a bit understanding before dinner.

[ 本帖最後由 Vinman 於 2007-3-8 03:55 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Vinman 於 2007-3-8 11:43 發表
Thank you all for your great comment.

We have a wonderful night without any pressure.  We have shared so many things for our past 15 years and what have we done in these 15 years.

Then we hav ...
Congratulation, it is a very good starting and wish you have a happy ending

Hi All,
Just an update.

We have finally started 'again' after a long 15 years, We tried to meet everyday after work if possible.  No matter how late is it, we will have something to eat together.  Both of us are very busy at our work and sometimes we are very tired but I am happy and do enjoy it.

I know more about her past.  We both have a very hard time about 10 years ago (1997) when the economy went down and lost almost everything except debt.  I feel sorry that I cannot be with her at that time.  Both of us have made friends during these 15 years, but none of them would not have that chemistry. Well, similar to 古巨基-爱得太遲?  Maybe, but she is not Vivian Chow.

We will have our first travel during Easter Holiday, our very first travel together.  Sorry, guys, my plan is to reserve 2 rooms, not a single room.  I'm not sure whether she is happy with this arrangement or not.  Maybe she would like to have a little bit more romance, but I would rather reserve 2 rooms and let her choose.  Why don't I ask her?  Yes, I will ask her for sure, but it is my message to her.  I am not the one thinking of further relationship only (Hey, we just started), but care of her feelings.

Well, that's all forks.  Update will be given after our first holiday.  May I have your blessing please.

Rgds,

[ 本帖最後由 Vinman 於 2007-3-23 01:18 編輯 ]

回復 #11 Vinman 的帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.