推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

林森北路 in Taipei

林森北路 in Taipei

Further report on Taiepi.

I finally went to 林森北路錢櫃斜對面 as recommended by 蒲鬼.  However, I couldn't really find the building which is full of KTV.  I can feel that these KTVs are nearby and I saw a few on the side streets.  But I didn't have the guts to try them as 林森北路 is a little doggy.

So I decided to go to the NightClub at 寰亚大厦.  Yes, apart from a sauna, there is a NightClub there!

This NightClub is "casual dressing" nightclub as opposed to an "uniform nightclub".  I found out from the meimei there the difference between the two.  An uniform nightclub offers cheaper price, girls in very thin see through clothing, younger girls, cheaper price and more exoatic activities.  A "casual dressing" nightclub is like those in TST East.

The one I went to is like 新花都 in terms of decoration.  The price is also like 新花都 although the charges for the girl and room are fixed.  That means you could go there early and pay the same price.  Of course, alcohol is separately charged.  The price is around NT$8000 and if you take the girl out the total price (not including tunnel fee) is NT$14000.  So it is not cheap.

In terms of the girls, they are actually quite good.  It reminds me of the good days of TST East.  As I went quite late, they gave me three girls to sit with me for me to choose the final one.  I chose one which looked a bit like Stephy.  After a bit of sweet talk, I took her back to the hotel and we did some kissing and searching.  But as she is a gold fish, she didn't want to do it that night.  No extra was paid to her as she did it for feel not money.  Very sweet and gf experience!!  I actually asked whether I could ML with her at the nightclub.  She said she is a gold fish but she could think about it.  She however made it clear that even if she does it, it would be for feel and not money.

Overall, an expensive but memorable experience.

好正既經驗,台灣妹真係比港女溫柔又開放好多。
曾經有個女孩子要與我共赴黃泉--“你再不還我錢,我就和你同歸於盡!”

曾經有個女孩子與我相約到下輩子--“想追求我?下輩子吧!”

曾經有個女孩子肯為我而死--“跟你在一起,我寧願死!”

Congraulation Bigbenchow bros, very nice experience, you must be a handsome guy.

Actually, i tried 2-3 times in Taipei too, however, i have never tried the 'causal wear night club'. All three times were uniform club, 2 in 林森北路 'Golden King', other time i am not quite sure about the location, the name is called 'Red Horse'.

Honestly, the cost are really expensive to me (the total cost was around NTD18000 for 2 persons for less than 3-hrs - including 2-3 shows) , however, the girls are really nice, they may not be very bueatiful but more of them got excellent figure (plus i always think by putting make-up on, there could be 30-50% improvement in terms of the apperance of their faces).

One thing i like it very much is when you chat with them, you can feel the big different between Taiwanese girl and PRC girls. PRC girls may also act very gentle and soft, however, it is very difficult to find common topic, they will just keep on talking about their home land (countryside). Whilst Taiwanese girls they actually travelled around the world (not just HongKong but also Tokyo, Bangkok and even Europe.). So i really admire Bigbenchow bro can met a girl with GF feel and enjoyed a night with her, truely wonderful.

Do you mind sharing with us a bit more about that place?

Thanks and have fun

Yes, girls in Taiwan are very opened.

多謝分享經驗...........

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.