推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

A New Beginning~~

引用:
原帖由 keibeast 於 2007-5-20 13:42 發表
If it is a real new beginning, I suggest you quit drinking the whole bottle in one night. We create our own future. If you want it goes down, it goes down.  Can't say anymore to enlighten someone b ...
Thank you for your suggestion.
I will be bear in mind with that.

I like your sentence , " consequence is all up to the decision. "

i will do a decision soon.... real soon.

引用:
原帖由 kkwong7606 於 2007-5-21 13:30 發表

努力左, 就唔好理人地講, 最重要自己問心無愧.

活著不是為別人的說三道四, 是為自己.
Thank you.
i am sober tonight~~

呢度政府成日 promote "drink and drive don't mix"
I'll be back!

引用:
原帖由 keibeast 於 2007-5-22 02:56 發表
呢度政府成日 promote "drink and drive don't mix"
woww... u still awake atm ???

Here is morning 8:30am
I'll be back!

引用:
原帖由 renzo 於 2007-5-22 00:38 發表

Thank you.
i am sober tonight~~
有時醉眼看世界都唔錯

又或者可以眾人皆醉我獨醒

引用:
原帖由 kkwong7606 於 2007-5-25 12:14 發表

有時醉眼看世界都唔錯

又或者可以眾人皆醉我獨醒
hahaa.... i think i prefer the first one.... of course, i will drink with friends... no more alone drinking.

This is very very good..... as a matter of fact, if u have listened to the original score....
this one is rock version and re-arranged by a taiwanese ( first release on youtube then rest of the world follow )
Darnz.... i shouldn't have drop my guitar class during school days... lolz..  
hmm.... maybe i should take back classes....

anyway, view it.... it's worth it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GROKaSVwRI

This kid is awesome....... over 2 millions hits.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q ... related&search=

found this.... the comparison of jerry C ( taiwanese ) vs funtwo ( 13 year old korean )
okok... the public go crazy with funtwo.... CNN interview , performance in stage .. blah blah blah....

after listening to this.... transforming a classical score to this.... oh my......
i love rock ~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u ... related&search=

[ 本帖最後由 renzo 於 2007-5-26 23:33 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 renzo 於 2007-5-27 03:11 AM 發表

hahaa.... i think i prefer the first one.... of course, i will drink with friends... no more alone drinking.
good on you.
I'll be back!

Anyone have or know where to download
" canon in d " rock version guitar ??
please do let me know... tks. tks..

引用:
原帖由 renzo 於 2007-5-26 23:15 發表
This is very very good..... as a matter of fact, if u have listened to the original score....
this one is rock version and re-arranged by a taiwanese ( first release on youtube then rest of the wo ...
Those good old days just come out from my mind, one of my best friend was a guitar fan and we gathered during the break time and he played those rock and heavy metal music. I am wondering he is still keeping it or very likely drop it already.

引用:
原帖由 kkwong7606 於 2007-5-28 14:50 發表

Those good old days just come out from my mind, one of my best friend was a guitar fan and we gathered during the break time and he played those rock and heavy metal music. I am wondering he is ...
Well... since he's your best friend....
contact him... ask where about and have coffee or something... catch up some good times...
did u watch the cathay pacific ad ? two old man in a shop playing shooting fingers at each others....
gosshh..... it's priceless.... good friends.

引用:
原帖由 renzo 於 2007-5-28 03:01 AM 發表
Anyone have or know where to download
" canon in d " rock version guitar ??
please do let me know... tks. tks..
A friend sent me JerryC's month ago. Its still in my yahoo mail box. It is in  PSP Mp4 format.
I'll be back!

引用:
原帖由 renzo 於 2007-5-28 19:44 發表

Well... since he's your best friend....
contact him... ask where about and have coffee or something... catch up some good times...
did u watch the cathay pacific ad ? two old man in a shop ...
Oh, of course. We come out very often almost every one or two months depending on our schedule. But, we always talked about our work or cars (our common interrest now), but never mention guitar or music anymore. It's good idea next time I should ask him whether he still keeps his guitar or not.

There was three of us in those old days, another one is very seldom to come out, I think I should call him out together to have our old union again.

[ 本帖最後由 kkwong7606 於 2007-5-29 13:16 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 keibeast 於 2007-5-28 21:43 發表

A friend sent me JerryC's month ago. Its still in my yahoo mail box. It is in  PSP Mp4 format.
I've got it now.
Currently , i've been blasting this song when i'm driving.. lolz

相關搜索目錄: Driving

引用:
原帖由 kkwong7606 於 2007-5-29 13:13 發表

Oh, of course. We come out very often almost every one or two months depending on our schedule. But, we always talked about our work or cars (our common interrest now), but never mention guitar ...
short of one to have mahjong or dai de session worr... LOLz..
good for u.....

引用:
原帖由 renzo 於 2007-5-29 22:33 發表

short of one to have mahjong or dai de session worr... LOLz..
good for u.....
唉, 而家少打左, 反應慢哂

It's been a long time since i last wrote here.
I've been away to some physical training camp and, i lose about 13kg for it.
Basically, it's a physical workout and diet control.
Gosshh.... at least, my tummy went down alot. LOLz.

I remember about few years, there's a female taiwanese singer 徐怀钰 .
In the mtv, always seeing her jumping around, singing "kids" song. Or rather, happy song.
I've got to notice her was due to the radio station and television non-stop broadcast of her songs.
Oh yeahh.... i found her pretty too. LOLz.
but one song that i like was not one of her quicky song but rather a ballet, 我不要.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQujILNBikQ

A young idol singing the song out. Although, what catches me was the melody rather than her singing.
Recently, after 6 years of 'disappearing' ..... she came out with her new album.
She grown-up, mature and i find heart in singing.
This is the one song i love much......  心中的遗憾

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8DquE4ElA4

歌词:
喜欢对着天空发呆
想着你的笑容出现在人海
你总是能让我开怀
忍耐我的坏
只是这一切将烟消云散
也许遇见你是个错
错在我们身处不同的时空
两颗心交会的时候
一分钟就足够
够我一辈子想念很久
我会选择离开
微笑告别伤害
我知道你心中的那份遗憾
当你为她戴上幸福的头盖
我含泪祝福你有美的未来
想飞到千里外
期待一切重来
想洗去你对你的所有依赖
但谢谢你让我体会了真爱
我永远记得你心中的遗憾

遗憾......... i believe everyone in the world has it.
I do know mine, sometimes....... i really wondered if your's 遗憾 be the same as mine ?????????

[ 本帖最後由 renzo 於 2007-6-16 02:20 編輯 ]

ok...... hope u guys have not watch this before.
This is a caning punishment in Malaysia.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5ab_1172940415

引用:
原帖由 renzo 於 2007-6-21 22:00 發表
ok...... hope u guys have not watch this before.
This is a caning punishment in Malaysia.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5ab_1172940415
聽過, 不過今次先睇到, 真係好恐怖, 而家先知道真正既"皮開肉裂"

Cane was invented by British, but it was banned after Queen Elizabeth II was crowned. This kind of punishment was to execute mostly against rapist. The original cane used to have spikes on it. Shortly after completed the sentenced strokes, the medical staff would apply the dyed disinfectant on the wounds for healing and marking purposes. The marks of this punishment would leave the unforgetable and unforgivable marks. At last, this punishment could not be applied to female convicts, because Queen Victoria did not believed no female could ever rape another.

[ 本帖最後由 keibeast 於 2007-7-11 00:08 編輯 ]
I'll be back!

I'll be back!

引用:
原帖由 keibeast 於 2007-7-10 20:09 發表
D相都係唔夠VIDEO震撼

相關搜索目錄: Video

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.