推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 浪淘莎桑拿 (Sauna Lotto)

請問各位ching一般比幾多tips. 前幾日去,BG暗示這裹d客很多都比$500. 是否真的?我個fd也聽過。

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 nel163 於 2009-8-30 14:31 發表
請問各位ching一般比幾多tips. 前幾日去,BG暗示這裹d客很多都比$500. 是否真的?我個fd也聽過。
咁 ching 你有冇俾佢 $500 ?  

當然冇比$500,我都係比1對1。我覺得即使有VAS都唔值,因為大部份的機場女都拆不到這麼多。我哋要公平D, 多勞多得。

回復 1106# 的帖子

咁 BG no. #* 有無VAS?

回復 1108# 的帖子

Thanks!  Coz I visited her couple of

回復 1110# 的帖子

My message was cut short.  I meant to say I visited

Ching...#*我都試過..人靚而且聲又甜..ok架..不過我個次就無VAS啦..唔知係咪唔夠熟落呢

Dear bro. carmanlamlam and other brothers:

Obviously you, bro carmanlamlam, have been going to this sauna a lot, while I no longer visit it nowadays. Brothers here, especially you, have lately been taking an interest in whether a particular bg there provides 'VAS'. I remember in the days when I was active here, initiating this thread and helping sustain it, I, together with other brothers, did show a similar interest too. We used to say 1/2, 3/4, believing that such specification would not quite harm the bgs concerned. However, I do have to admit that it had sensitised certain parties, including the management, the bgs involved and other bgs who had come to know that some of their fellow bgs had been specified in this thread as providing 'fractional VAS'.  Though the labels of 1/2, 3/4 do not normally lead to dismissal of bgs, I am aware of at least a case a few years ago in which a night-shift bg at Lotto was fired after she was reported in this thread (not by me) to have given 'special service' to customers ( I don't remember the  exact wording but it seems to have read: 'special treatment'). Possibly the management fired her not solely on the basis of the report here but had 'concrete/circumstantial' evidence against her: there's no knowing what the case was then. But the correlation seemed indicated.

I remember you personally once reported the last mid-shift 68 to have given you hj.  68 was subsequently fired. Did you know that?

What I want to say is: brothers here, please be careful of what and how you report in this thread. The management does take a  tough hand, even though you may consider them (or 'him' ) overly reactive.
The notion of VAS has become blurred here: different brothers may use the term to mean different things. But if things like sucking of nipples (post 1090) and bringing in $300 (post 1106) are mentioned (even if no bg number is specified), some readers can become very sensitive and others may then interpret VAS whenever mentioned along these lines.

These days bg 38 has become the subject of your queries, and she has become troubled by returning customers who actually ask if she can providing 'full plane', which requests she has turned down of course.
I ask if you brothers can leave things at that, please. If a bg has rejected your request, please respect her choice and there is no need to ask about here, which would merely put her under undue pressure.

Thank you brothers once again for your continued interest in this thread in the wake of my departure.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2009-9-3 22:12 編輯 ]
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

回復 1116# 的帖子

師兄請問點謂之 1/2 vas?

個人意見:
男人梗係喜歡比女人摸, 尤其d敏感位置 (不喜者勿大力插)
家陣咁既環境, 其實只要唔係搞到過晒火位, 些少 vas 又何妨哩

引用:
原帖由 carmanlamlam 於 2009-9-3 08:52 發表
One night when I was at Lotto, I noticed that a group of frequent customers actually talked with the manager about VAS, do you think they rely here to know the dirty secret tricks of bgs??
Thanks for your response. And I was really surprised to learn the above! Which 'manager' was it?  The manager (the chief in charge)?
The manager who has from time to time been firing bgs alleged by him of doing hj? That would be a hypocritical situation. Note: I say would: this is not an accusation.

I reiterate that I posted last night above in view of the current climate prevailing in this thread of giving importance to VAS, under which a bg has recently been inquired about: 38. I think this would be unfair
if people here have simply got into the habit of asking about VAS and directing an inquiry to a bg who has  at the same time been asked by real, live customers if she would give hj. The additional pressure from outside the sauna (i.e. here) on her is unfair.

Brothers, please note again that it seems the management is more sensitive to the wording 'special treatment/service' (eg post 1113) than a mere VAS label. This wording seems to have  led, at least in part, to a night-shift bg being fired in the past.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2009-9-3 22:12 編輯 ]

Agreed. Don't just think of yourself.  while you are doing something, think about if it impacts others.  Be considerate!

引用:
原帖由 teihosing 於 2009-9-5 12:03 發表
Agreed. Don't just think of yourself.  while you are doing something, think about if it impacts others.  Be considerate!
Yes. I think some of the readers here may not have got my point.
My point is not whether it is right or not to pursue VAS from a vegi bg.
My point is the extent to which you report about a particular instance VAS procured , and
the wording used. Please remember that I was once very active in this thread, and did report cases of bgs being nice to me. They were 'stupid' things like bgs holding my hands, hugging, etc. which need not be taken seriously and which did not constitute a cause of dismissal (these things do happen in saunas, vegi or plane alike). Of course I also reported 1/2, 3/4 that stopped short of a hj. We can tell from experience that such fractional bonuses are also tolerated, even if not particularly encouraged by the management. In fact, has anyone heard from the manager himself his baseline? I have, at least during the days when I visited this sauna.

What about things like nipple sucking and playing with your dick  shaft, as revealed in this thread recently? Do you think that if you do not disclose the bg no, the management can definitely not tell which girl she is? Don't you think that if you are a regular customer and a regular reporter here, the management will have already figured out who you are? They can with little difficulty trace your bg trial record and then do something about the bg who served you last time and crossed his baseline while serving you.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2009-9-7 10:24 編輯 ]

At the end of the day, if you say you are indifferent to a bg being dismissed for giving you 'special treatment', that 'she incurred the dismissal herself--she asked for it; it was nothing to do with me', you are simply cold-blooded.

Sorry for being blunt.

thanks you!!!!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.