±À¤¶:| ¾Ç­^¤å | Esse¯q¥ÍµßÅ@½§«~ | Â@Ä_¿U®ð¤uµ{ Chun Po Gas | ¸Ñ¹Ú¤ÀªR®vÃÒ®Ñ | »ÉÆrÆW°®ª£¤ûªe |

40 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¥_¨¤·Å²ï¤ôÀø

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ garylock ©ó 2016-1-11 18:36 µoªí
Go Oriental Palm Spring at TST East la, still have 15% discount and before 2pm or after 9pm is only $518 for 2 hours.  Good.
Thx c hing , is 518 tips inclusive ?

Oriental Palm Spring in TST, I have tried it out.  It is not $518.- .  the price before 2.00pm is $608.-  and tips range $300.- to $600.- as recommended.  For sure, you can pay more. The décor and services are upscale.

进¨B
ªñ¤é¦b¤â¾÷
³£¥i±æ¨ì¦o¡C¡C¡C¡C

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¤â¾÷

So it is 608 + tips, correct?

yes,  it is 608 + tips,   before 2.00pm and after 10.00pm

Just out of curiosity, believe ur first time visiting...did u get the two parts as in your first question

The PR told me that this is a vegi sauna. But there is no scientific definition of vegi. How to interpret , it is your problem.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ supernew ©ó 2016-1-19 22:53 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ supernew ©ó 2016-1-19 22:50 µoªí
The PR told me that this is a vegi sauna. But there is no scientific definition of vegi. How to interpret , it is your problem.
Exactly ! Well said c hing

I visit Windsor all the time, They increase the BG tip recently to 1 : 1.5.  That is $300 for 2 sections. They also increase the sauna fee slightly.  But I found out the service provided by those locker boys in Jan and Feb are not up to normal.    4 times out of 5 times, the service is self service.  I do the hanging of clothes etc.   Now, even they get the Chinese lucky money, still they are not providing service to you.  I have no idea whether the management instructs them or not.  Or the management wants to increase fee soon so that it will match the price in the coming sauna opening in HungHum.

¦^´_ 27# ªº©«¤l

Brother,

Probably you are big spender and I am sure it was $518 before 2pm and after 9pm (not 10pm) and for their initial opening they gave extra 15% and so I had several trials at 518 * 0.85 = $440.  You can check their website too as I just checked even there is no opening discount now, they still say $518 which is the same as Hong Kong Side store.

garklock ching Á¿±o©¥, ´Ä¬u§ï¥ª¦n­@°Õ,´£¦­ 21:00 ¯S»ù 468+50 = 518, 01:00 «á 468-30 = 438

温²ï§Ú¦³¨â¦¸¸g¾ú¦p¤U.....¶]°¨¤é¤U¤È¥þ³¡locker ¥J±¾¦í½ä°¨¡AÔª§A³£¶Ì¡A§Úsave 20°A¡C
¦³¦¸§¤«D§l·Ï区¦³¤H­¹ýç¡A¦P­Ó4 eyes¸g²zÁ¿°µ«§­ø²z¡AÊ\¸Ü§A­ø¦nÎx§Ú¡A§A¦Û¤v¥hÎx­Ó«È¡AËݬJºA«×¡A§Ú­ø©ú¤½¥q°µÉA­øª£Ê\¡I

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ glucerna ©ó 2016-2-18 23:49 ½s¿è ]

§A¤â­Y¦³¦æµ½ªº¤O¶q¡A¤£¥i±ÀÃã¡A´N·í¦V¨ºÀ³±oªº¤H¬I¦æ¡C

¦^´_ 37# ªº©«¤l

¤j¨Ð(Bo Man) not around? He can handle this very nicely like taking the smoker to the smoking areas far from main lounge.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ glucerna ©ó 2016-2-19 14:27 µoªí
温²ï§Ú¦³¨â¦¸¸g¾ú¦p¤U.....¶]°¨¤é¤U¤È¥þ³¡locker ¥J±¾¦í½ä°¨¡AÔª§A³£¶Ì¡A§Úsave 20°A¡C
¦³¦¸§¤«D§l·Ï区¦³¤H­¹ýç¡A¦P­Ó4 eyes¸g²zÁ¿°µ«§­ø²z¡AÊ\¸Ü§A­ø¦nÎx§Ú¡A§A¦Û¤v¥hÎx­Ó«È¡AËݬJºA«×¡A§Ú­ø©ú¤½¥q°µÉA ...
©~µMµo¥ÍËݬJ¨Æ¡I¡I¤S©è¾x¡I¡I¡I¡I

Any BG recommendation with good dup skill for night shift? so far I have been disappointed at night time as most BGs are not doing with hearts or feel very robotic.  Day shift I tried @% and @( and dup skill is very good.  They don't need to ask you where you are tired and they would know it by feel..

40 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.