推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 2008年奧運可以打敗美國隊的球隊

引用:
原帖由 tungpo 於 2006-8-30 08:36 PM 發表
安東尼好浪射喎,頭兩節命中率簡直慘不忍睹。德國輸平均質素,但都打咗兩節好波。
wade係第二節尾偷完波,
單刀抄粉之後仲食左一野,
果度來回唔見6分!

好在第三節回魂。

Rocket win champhionship in 93-94, 94-95 but dont forget that two year chiago without michael jordan. When Michael back Olajuwon had no chance to win. In 80th Boston win 81, 84, 86 that team also no real best center Larry bird is key man in the team. Pistons,ok you know 1988-1990 Joe Dumars, Dennis Rodman,Isiah Thomas leads Pistons to win this two years. they beat the one of the best center Abdul-Jabbar of the Los Angeles in NBA. Where the best are? What the best are? And please becare what i said i just said that no best or real center are not the ((((important)))) factors to win the champhionship. I havent say (((((must))))).

US 85 : Germany 65
Rebound: US 48 : Germany 29
turnover: US 13 : Germany 24
Steal: US 10 : Germany 2
great defense play by US!

不可能

两个队的差距太大了

引用:
原帖由 drili 於 2006-8-30 11:28 PM 發表
Rocket win champhionship in 93-94, 94-95 but dont forget that two year chiago without michael jordan. When Michael back Olajuwon had no chance to win. In 80th Boston win 81, 84, 86 that team also n ...
哦,important呀,我都係咁講。

你都識講,芝加哥無米高佐敦,所以火箭可以贏兩屆。咁,請問歷史上有幾多個米高佐敦?又,火箭贏冠軍個兩屆,對手都有頂級中鋒,分別係伊榮同奧尼爾。而在佐敦正式退休後,全部總冠軍球隊都有個好中鋒。如此,應該可以說明當無咗百年一見的籃球之神時,一級中鋒係球隊奪冠的重要因素啦!

呀,唔記得講埋,火箭攞第二次冠軍時,佐敦有替公牛打季後賽,輸俾擁有頂級中鋒奧尼爾的魔術出局。當然,個時佐敦狀態唔好。

[ 本帖最後由 tungpo 於 2006-8-31 02:02 PM 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 魔術

引用:
原帖由 drili 於 2006-8-30 11:13 AM 發表
IN 90TH CHICAGO BULL HAD NO CENTRE TOO BUT THEY WILL SIX CHAMPHIONSHIP IN NBA. NO BEST CENTRE ARE NOT THE MAIN POINT TO WIN THE GAME.
好好地就咁講咪得囉, 唔好話人地silly之類!
......!

IN 80th can beat the best center Abdul-Jabbar have PIstons & Boston in ten years they seperate win the champhionship. Lakers four times,Boston three times & Pistons two times that can explain not best center didnt most important factors to win. when Michael retired 98-06 how many MVP was center to award. And 80-90 how many MVP was center to award. AT the beginging,in this time except Wilt Chamberlain & Kareem Abdul-Jabbar had more three times in nba. AS you said  Shaquille O'Neal, Hakeem Olajuwon & David Robinson they just got one or two times MVP. I like Michael. BUT if can beat the best center is god.Then Larry bird, Isiah Thomas & Joe Dumars they all are god.

再講之前,都係引返我句最早期原文先:

「美國隊始終欠高大中鋒及準繩三分射手,面對西班牙或阿根庭都相當難打。」

決賽美國應該會對西班牙或阿根廷,大家不妨睇睇我講得啱唔啱。不過,對德國個場頭兩節都反映到個問題。

另,乜去到講MVP啦?我只係想重申,後米高佐敦時代,冠軍都係有一級中鋒的球隊。

I support you say dream team havent got a good center & three poins shooters. But i dont think they will hard to beat it in this factors. They really face the problem are miss a lot of shoot. IN German this game they had a good defence & a little bit lucky. If they lose all these thing i think they will hard to face Greece. They need to improve their shoot. I trust they can do better & great. And also say sorry to Orange+Fai i didnt say again.

中鋒問題!
以前80's就會有大既幫助,
依家各國身高高左好多,
7尺球員大有人在,
戰術上亦多變化,
進攻模式多左,
中鋒影響力同作用既減低!

依家係多咗好多身材幾高的swingman,不過中鋒仍很有價值,特別係NBA季後賽。小馬輸俾熱火,其中一個原因係班中鋒頂唔住奧尼爾。

又,美國隊無乜七呎高人喎。成日出場的侯活6呎11,白蘭特更不過6呎8。

越來越多球隊用run & gun打法,要求速度,三分外圍投射!
相比起80's簡單打法中鋒係影响力小左!
好似KG係中鋒身高,
但打法就係前鋒,靈活又快!
奧尼爾對住太陽,
就起唔到威力!

[ 本帖最後由 johncage 於 2006-8-31 06:22 PM 編輯 ]

不关怎么样, 美国对还是很强的!!  就看他们自己打的好不好而已!!  他们打的好就赢定了!!

Every patten haver their avantage or disavantage. Depends on center will strong the team oppose they also lose the speed. However cant say that whose true or false. But the Dream team problem is, oh i should say that all the Dream team(except team one) have a most serious problem is missing a lot of shoot. Also they cant concetrate to play the game. Some injured time they missing one of the man who can shoot the last shoot. I mean the last shoot is who can no missing the shoot. Unfortunately, they all missing so we can say that why Olympic Games in Athens 2004 they lost. In fact 2000 Olympic Games had a danger sign.But they didnt improve so lost 2004.

引用:
原帖由 johncage 於 2006-8-31 06:21 PM 發表
越來越多球隊用run & gun打法,要求速度,三分外圍投射!
相比起80's簡單打法中鋒係影响力小左!
好似KG係中鋒身高,
但打法就係前鋒,靈活又快!
奧尼爾對住太陽,
就起唔到威力!
KG係靈活又快,但木狼多年來都希望找個一級中鋒以爭取更好成績卻是鐵一般事實。之所以當年錯買奧路雲根迪。同樣,小馬有魯域斯基,但亦很積極想找個好中鋒,高薪聘丹比亞正基於此。

木狼第一次打入西岸決賽,結果敗給湖人,正由於無中鋒頂住奧尼爾。小馬今屆總決賽亦一樣。

引用:
原帖由 drili 於 2006-8-31 08:02 PM 發表
Every patten haver their avantage or disavantage. Depends on center will strong the team oppose they also lose the speed. However cant say that whose true or false. But the Dream team problem is, o ...
美國隊根本沒有一個射三分準的。

西班牙
一定得

引用:
原帖由 tungpo 於 2006-8-31 08:57 PM 發表

美國隊根本沒有一個射三分準的。
錯了!
對澳洲是27射,14中!
軒力治,保羅,祖兒莊信,
上場連bosh都射入!
k教練所教既係整體,
11名球員轉流上陣(上場除左米拿),
ncaa係打淘汰賽,
k教練最熟此家!
同奧運布朗教練用7-8個球員不同,
唔識利用美國隊優勢(後備力量)!
安東尼打出爭氣波!
証明布朗唔用佢係錯!

如果容許安東尼好似對德國頭兩節咁射,啲三分有幾準?唔好成日用對弱旅澳洲做標準。

[ 本帖最後由 tungpo 於 2006-8-31 10:51 PM 編輯 ]

當然係要獨立睇每一場比賽!

Let me say something dream team is special team. They dont need every post have a wondrull guy to role it. They dont limited their post. Center must Center,Three points shooter must shoot three point,because they all have a wonderull skill . it havent got in the other nation. That why they call dream team,every single post can role more one post.This is the main pont why they dont need a wonderful center.If they play the pattern same another contury, i think they will worse for today. I remember 96-98 western final was seattle & utah jazz but they also havent got wonderfull center.Utah jazz even beat Shaquille O'Neal of the lakers. And one more thing Michael jordan win champhionship that six years who match up the best centers O'Neal, Olajuwon,Patrick Ewing & David Robinson. Michael jordan match them? no. because Chicago have a wondrful, strong & powerful forward Dennis Rodman.He suceessful cool down their offence & also got the rebounds. He just only 6'8 tall.They can win another reason is coach. So dream team dont worry about the post.They should improve their shoot & coach k how to arrange his team.

我覺得,如果當今地上最強的高比仔係度,就會好啲。

死火!輸得!
要放下心理包服!
加油!

[ 本帖最後由 johncage 於 2006-9-1 05:02 PM 編輯 ]

年青美國隊有希望!08加油!

Greece 101 : USA 95

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.