推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

基隆街 258號 唐三樓 C室

基隆街 258號 唐三樓 C室

I posted this in another forum a few days ago because I saw the ad there.

Went there last week and tried. Had not been playing in SSP that ofen. (I saw a few C9 walking around but they were mid-aged and ugly). So, went upstairs and to the 3rd floor and found the 'iron gate' locked and a bell on the wall. there were a number of units inside this door. Pressed the bell and she came out from the flat directly behind 'this' door and let me in.
Went in and she wore a flimsy top and short black skirt. She was short, had long hair, not fat but rather ugly, I would say. She had big balls and looked really big wiith the tight bra she had  and they felt good too. My hands were busy and I found that she did not have undies on. Wow! After the bath she started to kiss me and my cock. I touched her everywhere and had her laid down in bed. I rubbed her clitoris (spelling?) gently and she  seemed to like it and kept saying that it was very comfortable. After 3 to 5 minutes, she started to rub it herself and I slowly put my middle figure inside her pussy - in and out, in and out. It was not that loose, to my surprise. That went on for a while and her hand went faster and faster and she was twisting in the bed and nearly bang her head at the bedside cupboard. My figure came out and wondered aroung other parts of her body but she inserted it back again. She came, well, at least that was what it looked like. I then came on top of her and hard-banged her hard for a few minutes until I came too.
All and all, a nice experience but I do not think I will go back again. She really is not my usual cup of tea. Try once is ok.

[ 本帖最後由 john_1 於 2007-3-22 03:16 編輯 ]

去深水埗玩的朋友,唔該用中文出報告,會唔會方便大家多o的?

引用:
原帖由 111111 於 2007-3-21 11:12 發表
去深水埗玩的朋友,唔該用中文出報告,會唔會方便大家多o的?
同意!英文錯字頗多:懶醒

引用:
原帖由 vinsing 於 2007-3-21 14:27 發表

同意!英文錯字頗多:懶醒
Sorry, I am afraid that I can not type Chinese.

[ 本帖最後由 john_1 於 2007-3-22 02:48 編輯 ]

I think it is impolite and no point to critize brother's English proficiency.  A lot of people, including myself, do not write proper Chinese, not to mention the use of other sencond language at all.

I enjoy the report, anyways.  Thanks John_1.  It was quite an experience.

[ 本帖最後由 COO 於 2007-3-22 11:09 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 john_1 於 2007-3-22 02:45 發表

Sorry, I am afraid that I can not type Chinese.
May be I will try and edit it. Just did not have to time to write properly.

But if you really detest it, I will delete it.

少弟萬二分支持你

John_1兄,謝謝你的報告,你每次探訪完囡囡後,無論好與壞,都會毫不吝惜地出報告與各位分享,這種無私的精神,實在難得。

你早前所出的幾個土瓜灣囡囡報告,實在非常精彩,能使我們在油尖旺區搵食之餘,有更多其它區的選擇;

少弟萬二分支持你,請繼續!

引用:
原帖由 負離子烏蠅 於 2007-3-22 03:42 發表
John_1兄,謝謝你的報告,你每次探訪完囡囡後,無論好與壞,都會毫不吝惜地出報告與各位分享,這種無私的精神,實在難得。

你早前所出的幾個土瓜灣囡囡報告,實在非常精彩,能使我們在油尖旺區搵食之 ...
負離子烏蠅, Very happy to hear that you appreciate my reports. For those who had read my previous repors know they had always been written in English because I just cannot type Chinese. May be it is time that I learn but, somewhow, I think I am too old to do it.

Thanks for the kind words.

I have a few more that I could report if you like.

我都好耐未去過咯 !

thks 4 ur report, c-hing!
Have you got any best places of body massage that can introduce to me? Thks!

hehe,其实慢慢看也就习惯了:0

Thank you for your report though she is ugly.........

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

I could post a link but I do not want people to think I am doing AD for her. Go and find it in lady!^*.com

[ 本帖最後由 john_1 於 2007-3-28 02:01 編輯 ]

thanks for da great detailed report bro

以下是John_1兄貼文的中文翻譯

我張貼了這在其它論壇幾天前因為我那裡看見了廣告。
上星期是那裡和嘗試了。未演奏在ofen 的SSP 。(我看見了幾C9 走在附近但他們是中間變老和醜惡的) 。如此, 去在樓上和第3 樓和發現了' 鋼門' 鎖了並且響鈴在牆壁上那裡是一定數量的單位在這個門裡面。按了響鈴並且她來自艙內甲板直接地在' 這個門之後和讓我進來。參加了並且她穿著一條脆弱上面和短小黑色裙子。她是短小, 有長的頭髮, 不肥胖而是相當醜惡, 我會說。她有大球和看的真正地大wiith 她有的緊的胸罩並且他們也是感到好。我的手是繁忙的並且我發現她沒有內衣。哇! 在她開始親吻我和我的公雞的浴之後。我到處接觸了她和讓她放下在床。我摩擦了她的陰蒂(拼寫?) 柔和地和她似乎對像它和繼續說, 它是非常舒適的。在3 到5 分鐘以後, 她開始摩擦它她自己並且我慢慢地投入了我的中間圖在她的貓裡面- 裡裡外外, 裡裡外外。它不是那寬鬆, 對於我的意外。有一陣子繼續和她的手快速地去並且快速地和她扭轉在床和幾乎猛擊她的頭在床邊碗櫃。我的圖出來了和想知道的aroung 其它她的身體的部份但她再插入了它。她來了, 很好, 至少是什麼它看起來像。我來了在她頂部和然後堅硬猛擊了她堅硬幾分鐘直到我也是來了。所有和所有, 好的經驗而是我不認為我再將回去。她真正地不是我的通常愛好。嘗試一次是好。

相關搜索目錄: 廣告

引用:
原帖由 john_1 於 2007-3-22 13:58 發表

負離子烏蠅, Very happy to hear that you appreciate my reports. For those who had read my previous repors know they had always been written in English because I just cannot type Chinese. May be  ...
Dear John,

Thank you for your report. It's great.
On the other hand, why not the brother learnt English. ( I assume one who suggest Chinese report is English innocent)

Remark: doing the translation by Translation Machine always brings the meaning deformed! Thus , not recommended.

Nacol

[ 本帖最後由 Nacol001 於 2007-4-22 07:24 編輯 ]

奇實都不太明白你說什麼,不如下次去深水埗玩的時候,玩平50元,去鴨記買個手寫板.那時候你就可以做中文人,大家就明白你說什麼了.好嗎?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.