打印

重視家庭,但又會去偷食

引用:
原帖由 oldkent 於 2007-4-12 21:53 發表

★~ 曖昧關係 ~★

曖昧是,比好朋友再親一點,但比情人遠一點。

曖昧是彼此有感覺,然而,這種感覺不足以叫你們切切實實的發展一段正式的關係。

曖昧是明白人生有太多的無奈,現實有太多的限制。你 ...
That's very sweet, but it only happen in people before 20s? The world is still simple and beautiful.

曖昧, I mark it as a the affair between a man and a woman, and they have their spouse already. The feeling between the man and woman. Sometimes, you may escape some deep feeling to the one you interested in. It is not impossible, and in fact, there are many affair happen in nowadays.

I remember a movie named: " INTERLUDE". It is the story about a short feeling of a  married musician  to a girl. The feeling is not bad when they came together. The feeling last forever though they had parted in the environment.

Nacol

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

压力太大,有时可以理解的

有边个男会无呀~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if you are just daydreaming, then won't hurt the family

if implementing, then once got caught, hard to explain to your wife that why you sought other girls' comfort. Worse if you got sex diseases....

過過冷河嗟 咪發大黎講啦
偷食呢味野就好似屎渠甘 完全無又唔得 揭開黎睇又臭 最好不聞不理

however, ask yourself what's your priority?

如果您本事可以明食,
如果無的話就唔好諗咁多.

因為男人容易對可以輕鬆上床的對象感到膩
因此會想要到外面偷食
已經負擔了一個家庭
要叫他在外面負擔另一個女人
一般男人都不願意,也沒能力
所以偷食是最雙管齊下的方法
滿足男人可以跟不同女人上床又不用負責任

引用:
原帖由 march29 於 2007-4-9 22:49 發表
Dear Messenger, I am puzzled for this issue too. It seems so many brother have the same feeling. I would propose the following, may be not collect. We had physical desire, as we are animal. so we w ...
Yes bro march29!

我們只用身而不用心去玩

家里红旗永不倒,外边彩旗飘就飘,妻不如妾、妾不如妓、妓不如偷,偷不如偷不到,彼此彼此.

引用:
原帖由 messenger 於 2007-3-22 13:44 發表
大家怎樣看:

重視自己的家庭,亦妥善照顧妻兒,但又會出外去偷食的男人呢?

偷食是指用金錢購買性愛服務

我會覺得...
人的確有很多個面,亦可分很多partitions
視乎怎樣可以妥善去處理 ...
me too...

引用:
原帖由 messenger 於 2007-5-17 01:11 發表

Yes bro march29!

我們只用身而不用心去玩
很好的解釋...
家人會接受嗎???

i agree with you

引用:
原帖由 spirit88 於 2007-4-6 15:00 發表
人有太多的欲望和需要,好多事情也在所難免。還系呢一句:狗肉穿腸過,佛祖心中留。
為了家庭不要玩感情!
强烈支持你的看法

I agreed with all of your options.
Human is a kind of animals, just like others such as lion, tiger,....etc.  Think and check that out, in male gene, always need to have sex with more than 1 female, it is our natural.  No matter in human being or other animials.

It is okay to release yourself from time to time especially under high pressure in our living enviornment in HK.  As long as play it safe and not to let your wife knows.  Maybe they pretend not to know that acting in most of the families.

Be smart, going out to buy service, but not input much feeling on them; otherwise, it is easily broke your family.

good!   good!    good!

引用:
原帖由 foursea 於 2007-4-19 13:49 發表
其實出去偷食, 是為了滿足生理上的霈要,及心理上的征服心態.
只要不涉及感情, 保持理智,在男性角度完全沒有問題.
結婚多年的夫妻, 通常另一半都會扮不知道的, 其實大家都心裡有數, 放狗出街鬆一鬆, 懂得回家及知 ...
But sometimes your wife would not simply accept this because she was not aware of your desire.  So you need to consider what would happen if you are caught being naughty.

相關搜索目錄: 結婚

看了很灰, 原來男人大部份都一邊口口聲聲話愛妻子、
重視家庭, 一邊又要出去偷食。

那麼, 你們偷食的時候,
有覺得一絲絲內咎, 對不起老婆嗎??

萬一太太發現你不忠,
同樣又出去偷食,
你們可以吞得下嗎?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.