推介:| 補習介紹所 | 補習學校 | 功課 | 海外升學 | 美國升學 | 澳洲升學 | 班會 | 教育資源 | 學生會 |

發新話題
打印

英文功課!!help~!!

英文功課!!help~!!

Underline a word that is incorrect and write
the correct word above it . Mark the position of a missing word wirh a ' ^' and write
the correct word above it . Cross out an innecessary word with a ' X '

Today I had an interesting day ! this morning . I go for a walk before breakfast.As I was
walking along the beach I a scream - ' Stop thief ! ' Everybody turned to look , and I
saw that a man running towards me . I didn't know what to do . Suddenly , he ran into
a some scaffolding and fell over . Silly man ! The police caught him easily.

I had breakfast with my friends on the hotel balcony after my walk . While we was eating
, it sudddenly started to rainy very heavily . It was really stormy so we got drenched .
we all stayed at the hotel listening to the weather forecast the radio . However , the rain didn't last long - it only rained 11.30 a.m. . The hotel manager told us that the weather in Thailand was always unpredict .

In the afternoon , we want to a floating market . It much bigger than Chinese markets .
It was very hot and humidity while we werethere . Even though I hadn't liked getting
drenched in the morning . I really wanted it to rain while we were exploring to the market!
I think I would rather be wet and cool than too hot temperature .

In the evening . we decide to go for a seafood meal - the hotel restaurant offers half - price meals 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. Unfortunately , the waters were very rude . When we arrived , they told us said the restaurant was full , although I was sure I could see some
empty tables . Another waiter was smoke too . We went to McDonald ' s for dinner instead ! Well , bye for now Aaron . I ' ll calling you when I get home

e個有d問題......

e個有d問題......................

Editied Version

Today I had an interesting day! I went for a walk before breakfast.As I was
walking along the beach and I screamed " Stop thief ! ". Everybody turned to look , and I saw a man running towards me.  I didn't know what to do . Suddenly , he ran into a scaffolding field and felt over.  Silly man ! The police caught him easily.

I had breakfast with my friends in the hotel balcony after my walk. While we were eating, it sudddenly started to rainy very heavily . It was really stormy so we got drenched. We all stayed at the hotel listening to the weather forecast from radio. However , the rain didn't last long - it only rained til 11.30 a.m. . The hotel manager told us that the weather in Thailand was always unpredictable.
In the afternoon , we went to a floating market . It was much bigger than Chinese markets. It was very hot and humidity while we were there . Even though I havn't liked getting drenched in the morning . I really wanted it to rain while we were exploring to the market! I think I would rather be wet and cool than the hot temperature .
In the evening, we decide to go for a seafood meal. The hotel restaurant offered half price meals from 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. Unfortunately , the water were very rude . When we arrived , they told us that the restaurant was full , althoughI was sure I could see some empty tables . Another waiter was smoking too. We went to McDonald ' s for dinner instead ! Well , see you for now Aaron . I ' ll call you when I get home.

balcony -> Balcony

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.