推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

IT人的工作天

IT人的工作天

呢段真人真事好得意:
===============================
When help desk techs want to get even

I really enjoyed your article and had to send this in. I work in a banking industry, and company policy mandates that users must lock their PCs (on XP pro, Ctrl+Alt+Del, then select the "Lock Computer" option) before they walk away from their workstations. This is to assure nobody uses your PC.

My co-worker walks away from his PC for long periods of time, and management has warned him about not locking his PC many times.

So this is what I did the last time he ever walked away from his PC without locking it:

1.Right-clicked on Start  made sure the "Lock task bar" was not checked.
2.Hid the taskbar.
3.Went to Desktop and pressed the "print screen" button to get a snapshot of the desktop.
4.Pasted the desktop snapshot to Microsoft Paint and saved the document.
5.On desktop, right-clicked, properties, open desktop tab. Browsed to find the file I had just created and selected it to be the "desktop" background.
6.Went back to desktop, right-clicked; under "arrange icons by," made sure "show desktop icons" was not checked

Now you have a desktop snapshot that looks exactly what the user's desktop looks like, but nothing works.
====================================

更多
--http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9014318&pageNumber=1

DO you have a easier method?

The rule has no problem, cause this is your responsibility to ensure the security.......... why not enable the screen saver with password protect?

very funny....but i tried it, it works but too many steps, so time consuming!!

It's really bery funny.
However, I think not all of the IT people will have the same experience.

that's a very good way.

I once wanted to try the same thing.

interesting thanks for sharing

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.