推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 荃溢

如早前的@!, @^, #), ^^, !)^, !)*, !@!等經常被c兄推介
各有所長~~
各取所需~~
大家認同???

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

在機場工作的囡囡只希望付出一點賺取更多,.這樣保留最後一點,最少自我安慰..

回復 #378 pb716 的帖子

I concur! Most bgs who work in the plane sauna have their baseline and pride. This is the same reason why they prefer to work in the plane sauna. Otherwise, they could have approach the other alternatives, eg. Offtering the ml vas, club, or 141. Btw, brothers who want the bj, please wash your private part thoroughly. No one wishes to suck your stinky dick. I once heard complaint from a bg, and she wanted me to spread the word in the net.  …

To all experienced c-hings.  This airplane sauna, when they provide hj, can you play with their balls and finger into their pussy, or it depends on the BG?  The price including 2 parts of 45 minutes each?  Also, where is this sauna?  Is it near Ceasar?  Thank you c-hings.

引用:
原帖由 LinWanBob 於 2007-12-3 19:00 發表
To all experienced c-hings.  This airplane sauna, when they provide hj, can you play with their balls and finger into their pussy, or it depends on the BG?  The price including 2 parts of 45 minute ...
Right this sauna is lower than  ceasar sauna 9/F.  and agree your point depends on your feeling with the bg. offical is include hj services only. other vas service is depends on the bg. all bg have a personnel reason working in provide plane service sauna. but if their age change to up. they will be change to provide ml sauna or 141. their bottomline is not go to ml works place on their young stage.

[ 本帖最後由 pb716 於 2007-12-3 20:05 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 gelato 於 2007-12-3 17:51 發表
I concur! Most bgs who work in the plane sauna have their baseline and pride. This is the same reason why they prefer to work in the plane sauna. Otherwise, they could have approach the other alter ...
有冇老友可譯中文呀!!!!!!!!一知半解????????????

(No one wishes to suck your stinky dick. I once heard complaint from a bg, and she wanted me to spread the word in the net.  … )

引用:
原帖由 kit1971 於 2007-12-3 21:00 發表

有冇老友可譯中文呀!!!!!!!!一知半解????????????

(No one wishes to suck your stinky dick. I once heard complaint from a bg, and she wanted me to spread the word in the net.  … )
意思即無人願意吸或聞嗅味,敬請注意個人衛生,入房前徹底清潔細佬。此個案乃由一位骨女要求在網上流傳
希望我沒有理解錯誤,謝謝!

相關搜索目錄: 清潔

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

引用:
原帖由 pb716 於 2007-12-4 05:31 發表

意思即無人願意吸或聞嗅味,敬請注意個人衛生,入房前徹底清潔細佬。此個案乃由一位骨女要求在網上流傳
希望我沒有理解錯誤,謝謝!
譯得不錯.

相關搜索目錄: 清潔

多謝白兄的讚許,我只是巧合明白此段內容。其實,我有很多看不懂的英文報告!還望各師兄明白我們這群文化不高的社群,或許部分師兄不懂打中文字,但希望用英文交報告時也可顧及我們低文化的一群。謝謝!

Thank you c-hing PB-716 for such speedy response and clarification.  I have little experience in saunas.  BTW, c-hing, your English is quite good.  Thanks again.

引用:
原帖由 LinWanBob 於 2007-12-4 00:38 發表
Thank you c-hing PB-716 for such speedy response and clarification.  I have little experience in saunas.  BTW, c-hing, your English is quite good.  Thanks again.
我的英文欠佳, 只是僅懂皮毛
還望各c兄不要見笑...謝謝!!

回復 #383 pb716 的帖子

100% 全中! Thanks !!

呢間場省鏡既女越來越少(可能我唔好彩),
不過講d女既招呼,
一路以來都算幾好.

day shift

引用:
原帖由 happywkr 於 2007-6-11 11:57 發表
Just tried !!*, a young local BG with common face, mid and slim figuare.  Part 1 dup skill is very good especially pressing oil.  Part 2 rpp average - still have room to be improved, seems enjoying ...
Totally Agreed, met her last night, really young ~20+. I love her legs slim &smooth!
Part2 did not bra off, but can hand scan body.  "She still have space to be improved".

BB
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +10 精品文章 2007-12-21 11:27
  • 白貓兒 威望 +10 精品文章 2007-12-21 11:27

81, 86

引用:
原帖由 happywkr 於 2007-11-25 15:10 發表

Sorry to reply you late, as my tiger watching at me! First of all, I would like to express my appreciation to you, Kit1971,  Boardmaster Whitekitty and pb716 for your honest sharing in spirit of  ...
Any bro's help:
*!.   &  *^     are local gals??   ~20+ young??
What shift are they???

Thank V M.!

i have tried *! on last Wed. she toke his under away and bra up for BM me

最近夜班好似走了6個BG呀唔知有冇佢份老友!

老友....試吓( 仔喇...幾癲幾放架或者問呀miu喇

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.