推介:| 手機 | 手機配件 | 手機資訊 | 手機遊戲 | 流動電話網絡商 | 手機鈐聲圖案 |

發新話題
打印

手機網絡

人仔, 接收都ok喎

I am using SUNDAY but... totally disappointed.

First of all, coverage.  Almost the worst, recently, i went to tuen mun hospital, the reception is very marginal and i search the network and see every competitor except itself,
Even travelling by the MTR airport express, being disconnected for a few times and at that time i was in a conversation with a  customer, so humiliate.

Secondly, customer service, hotline staff are so unhelpful.  Once i try to dispute again a call which having a duration of 3.5 hours.  They just dont listen to my queries (my phone is not high end, how to talk for over 3 hours, impossible) and just insist the record is correct and i have to pay.

So, better change to another operator...

I am using SUNDAY but... totally disappointed.

First of all, coverage.  Almost the worst, recently, i went to tuen mun hospital, the reception is very marginal and i search the network and see every competitor except itself,
Even travelling by the MTR airport express, being disconnected for a few times and at that time i was in a conversation with a  customer, so humiliate.

Secondly, customer service, hotline staff are so unhelpful.  Once i try to dispute again a call which having a duration of 3.5 hours.  They just dont listen to my queries (my phone is not high end, how to talk for over 3 hours, impossible) and just insist the record is correct and i have to pay.

So, better change to another operator...

3!!!

I am planning to change to 3, any bad side of it ?

123 now and want to change to PCCW.
any comment of PCCW?

星期日.......夠曬平

Smartone, OK la, will switch to 3G plan soon, cause i order a 3G phone

相關搜索目錄: Switch

回復 #2 差佬 的帖子

please provide details of the service. is it one HK no. and one China No in one
sim card?

3呀...不過覺得都幾昆水下呀~

smartone la.... it stable.

人仔~!

i am using 3.. but a friendly reminder to you guys.. if you are interested to use those korean phone(esp those phone brands are not so famous like samsung)... or you are even interested to use the china non brand phone.. dont use 3... esp 3G.. i think there is something wrong with the card.. when i use a korean phone.. it will hang after a call.. but when i insert a CSL or smartone card.. it is normal... too bad.... but i know.. 3 is cheap... so i cant even change...

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

csl,想轉.....

我用緊pccw, 10月到期

部手機(送果部) 沒有用, 因為我呢d 一個月講2000mins 的人, 舊電係唔會足夠我講一日的, 我只係用返部普通 nokia 2g 機
而且我唔用部免費電話係因為我5月果時想同阿媽(都是 pccw用戶) 用視像通話, 我打左俾阿媽38次都唔成功打出影像通話 (我果時在維園)

kkk6699 兄: 如果是用pccw0既 plan-$110 2000 mins 網內/2000mins網外plan 都用得過0既, 但我用pccw之前是用3仔, pccw的接收是比3仔更差lor ~~

相關搜索目錄: 手機

good

smart 仔

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

回復 #41 貓貓 的帖子

pccw = sunday,有咩分別? 

回復 #45 HJ2127_ATR1 的帖子

另外,想問下有冇人知上d乜一卡兩號,CM Concept,電訊數碼...係用咩台? 同直接上 CSL,
Smartone,3,Sunday,New World,People,有咩唔同? 

smartone
it is not bad

人仔=.=
卡卡

my home: 3個peoples,1個nwt
我就peoples

人仔室外比較好不過室內因佢公司吾肯比$裝室內站,所以室內好差
我用緊數隆啦

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.