推介:| 英語課程 | 職業英語 | English course | English learning | Toeic | Bulats |

發新話題
打印

翻译50句精选

翻译50句精选

1.        他从窗口望出去,突然看到一个年轻人正向他的诊所奔来。
Looking out of the window, he caught sight of a young man running towards his clinic.
2.        他过去除了咖啡什么都不喝。
He used to drink nothing but coffee.
3.        她得知丈夫在事故中受了伤便哭了起来。
She broke into tears when she learned that her husband had been injured in an accident.
4.        我们好几天没有见到怀特小姐了,她是病倒了还是怎么了?
We haven’t seen Miss White for quite a few days. Has she fallen ill or something?
5.        研究所所长亲自查明一切都没有问题。
The director of the research institute came in person to make sure that everything was all right.
6.        KEVIV今天早晨上课有迟到了。他应该早一点起床的,肯定是昨晚睡得太晚了。
Kevin was late for school again this morning. He ought to / should have got up earlier. He must have stayed up too late last night.
7.        嗨,你不应该把那些孩子赶跑。他们是来帮工的,不是来捣蛋的。
Say, you oughtn’t have driven away those kids. They came to lend you a hand, not to make trouble.
8.        对护士来说,坚持这项规定是很重要的。
It is important for nurses to stick to this rule.
9.        尽管困难重重,我们仍决心执行我们的计划。
In spite of all the difficulties, we are determined to carry out our plan.
10.        我们把那些书寄给他已有一个多星期了,现在他应该已经收到了。
It has been/ is more than a week since I sent him the books. He ought to have received them by now.
11.        JOHN声称在他找到一份满意的工作之前绝不结婚。
John declared that he would never get married until he had found a satisfactory job.
12.        每天要留出一定的时间来参加体育活动,这将会使你身体健康,精力充沛。
Be sure to set aside at least one hour for sports. It will make you healthy and energetic.
13.        众所周知,我们的许多问题至少部分地是由于没有能交流思想引起的。
It is well known that many of our problems are caused at least in part by failure to communicate.
14.        据报道,那条铁路曾因洪水而停止修建。
It was reported that the building of the railway had been held up by a flood.
15.        罢工结束,资方接受了工人的要求。
The strike resulted in the management’s accepting the workers’ demands.
16.        煤矿工人们决定为争取更好的工作条件而举行罢工。
The coalminers decided to go on strike for better working conditions.
17.        我很想买这本英文词典,遗憾的是身上带的钱不够。
I’d like very much to buy the English dictionary. Unfortunately, I haven’t got enough money on me.
18.        我想先和你讨论一下这篇文章的英译稿,然后再寄给格林先生。
I’d like to talk over with you about the English translation of the article before sending it to Mr.Green.
19.        那位外国专家希望在三年内达到所有的目标。
The foreign expert hopes to achieve all his aims in three years.
20.        一个科学家要跟上本领域的新发展,你认为必须做些什么?
What do you think a scientist must do in order to keep up with the latest development in his field?
21.        TOM买不起他极想要的那种照相机,因为那相机太贵了。
Tom could not afford ( to buy) the camera he longed for because it was too expensive.
22.        整个上午他都在忙于写那篇故事,只是偶尔停下来喝杯茶。
He was busy writing all the morning, only breaking off occasionally to have some / a cup of tea.
23.        他是个富人家的儿子,不过看上去已经家道中落了。He is the son of a wealthy family, but he seems to have come down in the world.
24.        他常利用她缺乏生意头脑(business sense)而欺骗她。He often took advantage of her laco of business sense to cheat her.
25.        王教授,请您赏光来参加我们星期六的英语晚会好吗?Prof. Wang, would you do us a favor by coming to our English evening this Saturday?
26.        看外表他一点也不象是个八十多岁的老人。He dose not seem to be an old man in his eighties, considering his appearance.
27.        他们肯定没打算把他培养成为一名工程师,我猜想他们永远也不会这样做。Undoubtedly they do not have the intention of making an engineer of him, and I suspect they never will.
28.        我怀疑这家工厂什么质量监控也没有。经过一周的观察,我发现情况果真如此。I suspected there was no quality control whatsoever in the factory. After making observations for a week I found this was indeed the case.
29.        她弯腰捡起手帕,在桌上把它弄平。She stooped to pick up the handkerchief and smoothed it out on the table.
30.        他那句话的含义是他想在政府部门找个工作。The implication of his statement is that he’d like a job in a government department.
31.        她停顿了一会儿,用一块小手帕擦了擦嘴,然后继续给我们讲衬衫厂里发生的事情。She paused a moment, wiped her mouth with a small handkerchief and then went on to tell us what had happened in the shirt factory.
32.        亚当斯先生发现他13岁的儿子正从他的皮夹子里偷钱时大为震惊。Mr. Adams was greatly shocked to find / see his 13-year-old son stealing money from his wallet.
33.        “ 请不要打断我,”亚当斯先生对妻子说:“ 我正在和TOM谈他刚才做的事情。Please do not interrupt me. Said Mr. Adams to his wife, “ I’m talking to Tom about what he has just done.
34.        我怎么能为他讲的话负责呢?How can I be responsible for what he says?
35.        小男孩急于想减轻那位妇人的痛苦,但不知道该怎么办。The young boy was eager to make the woman less unhappy, but he did not know what to do.
36.        他努力控制自自己的感情,假装没有听见呢个令人悲痛的消息。With an effort, he held himself in / held in his feelings and pretended not to have heard the sad news.
37.        除了她母亲偶尔打个电话来外,我现在很少听到她的消息了Exception for an occasional phone call from her mother, I hear very little of her these days.
38.        她刚收到的儿子来信大大地减轻了她的忧虑。The letter from her son, which had just been delivered to her, greatly relieved her anxiety.
39.        我想与我的导师谈谈我的计划,看我有没有可能三年内上完大学。I want to talk over my plan with my supervisor and find out whether it is possible for me to finish college in three years.
40.        他二十五岁接替他父亲当上了公司的总裁。结果证明他比他父亲更成功。He took his father’s place as president of the corporation at the age of 25,And he has turned out to be more successful than his father.
41.        她极整洁,连一根乱发都没有,而且她希望全家人都像她一样整洁。She is so neat that even nit one hair is out of place. What’s more, she expects everyone in her family to be as neat as she is.
42.        运用这种技术将引起水果生产的一场革命。The use of such techniques will result in a revolution in fruit production.
43.        某些化学品不该混在一起,因为它们可能引起剧烈的反应。Certain chemicals should not be mixed, as they may have a violent reaction.
44.        最近的事件证明他们对政府新的外交政策所持的态度是正确的。Recent events have proved that their attitude to the government’s new foreign policy is correct.
45.        这位古希腊哲学家似乎能够用简单的文字表达复杂的思想。This philosopher of ancient Greece seemed to be able to put complicated thoughts into simple words.
46.        那个国家一再卷入对外战争。Over and over again, the nation has got involved in foreign wars.
47.        我们就这个问题进行了一番激烈的讨论,然而要确切地说出每个人讲了什么却不容易。We had a very heated discussion about the question. However, it’s not easy to tell exactly what each person said.
48.        在过去二十年中,对于癌的起因的研究在数量上有了很大的增长。In the past twenty years, there has been a great increase in the amount of research being done on the cause of cancer.
49.        人学习的能力似乎是无限的。 There seems to be no limit to human being’s ability to learn.
50.        科学家们一致认为更好的了解人脑将有助于人们充分利用其无限的潜力。 Scientists all agree that a better understanding of the human brain will help man to make full use of its limitless potential.

相關搜索目錄: 咖啡 工程

说的很中肯!很用心,谢谢

说的很中肯!很用心,谢谢

不错!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you very much

Thank you so much.

不知道是不是很重要的,是不是有代表性呢

thx

thx for sharing

thank you for your sharing~~~

very useful, thankyou for sharing

I am learning now!!!

Sentence 50
"Help" be followed by "bare infinitive", right?

very useful, thank you very much for sharing !!!!

good thx!!!!!!!!!!!!

人学习的能力似乎是无限的。
  科学家们一致认为更好的了解人脑将有助于人们充分利用其无限的潜力.

可用

看来还是比较实用啊,呵呵

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.