推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

Mimi 56B, 5/F, No.56-58, Lai Chi Kok Road

Mimi 56B, 5/F, No.56-58, Lai Chi Kok Road

Went there last week and both of the girls on the 3rd floor were busy so I walked up the stairs to the 7th floor. Many of the doors were locked and I saw a short, ugly girl went from one room to another, bringing with her something for one of her friends. I quickly disappeared went to the 5th floor.  Could not decide who to try but I saw the familiar names liked GiGi and MiMi from the ads. So, I tried the flat the farthest  in the corridor, Mimi. She opened the door with a friendly face, about 5’5”, long hair, and looked ok. She had a good figure but was getting a bit fat and she said so too.  Now that I checked her pic on the ad she was at least 2 size larger. She was really friendly and was telling me how she loved food and we spent a lot of time talking about food and where to have the ‘best’ and good-for-money buffet. She told me a couple of places to try.
After a shower, we started the show in bed. Her kissing and BJ was good. I liked her balls. They were 34B, I would say, nice and firm to the touch but never hard. My hand started to explore her body and then gradually to her legs. They slowly inched to her little sister and she twisted a bit so that I could reach her pussy easier. That was good og her. My fingers felt a nice pair of smooth thick, long and soft lips of her little sister. The size and the smoothness of them surprised me and I played with it for a long time. But disappointingly, it was dry all the time. Nevertheless, I like the feel very much. When it came to the real thing, my little brother just could not get hard enough to enter her. She tried to blow it hard again, but the thought that she was dry were not able to excite him. After a few BJ attempts, she said, ’It is ok. I blow it off for you, ok?’ I said, ‘ok.’ and she started to work on it. After a couple of minutes, I shot off. Great! She told me that she was moving to a new place for a month but did not say where. She asked a friend to come and work for a month. She asked me to come and see her friend and said that she had a great figure too. (I did but I went to see another girl instead, see report later)

[ 本帖最後由 john_1 於 2007-5-7 14:16 編輯 ]

回復 #1 john_1 的帖子

謝謝JOHN兄的報告,
聽你講服務都唔錯喎,而且係34B真波,$350算係咁。

雖然係中女,睇落都唔差丫!
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.

Thanks your report.

I still see her ad. Thought she told me she was going to another place and her friend was going to be there for 1 month.

引用:
原帖由 john_1 於 2007-5-10 10:58 發表
I still see her ad. Thought she told me she was going to another place and her friend was going to be there for 1 month.
I confirm she is still at the same address..............

great report. thanks

Thanks for yoyr report !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks report

Cant see that

引用:
原帖由 john_1 於 2007-5-7 21:42 發表
Went there last week and both of the girls on the 3rd floor were busy so I
Did she use domdom for BJ?

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-5-30 09:38 發表

Did she use domdom for BJ?
She did.

係唔係講緊呢個呢?
http://www.sex141.com/big5/viewi ... ype=-1&keyword=
佢以前係佐敦立信。我上過兩次,佢雖然唔算後生女(30來緊),但身材、樣、服務都唔錯,係立信果陣,係冇套bj喎…吹到我差D走火,俾我拮返佢拮到high哂猛叫舒服…

係唔係講緊呢個呢?
http://www.sex141.com/big5/viewi ... ype=-1&keyword=
佢以前係佐敦立信。我上過兩次,佢雖然唔算後生女(30來緊),但身材、樣、服務都唔錯,係立信果陣,係冇套bj喎…吹到我差D走火,俾我拮返佢拮到high哂猛叫舒服…

引用:
原帖由 Edmund169 於 2007-6-11 07:31 發表
係唔係講緊呢個呢?
http://www.sex141.com/big5/viewi ... =&stype=-1& ...
Yes, thst is her.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.