Board logo

標題: Correction [打印本頁]

作者: clarence.li28    時間: 2007-6-29 19:45     標題: Correction

Today, I have an interested day ! This morning, I go out for a walk before breakfast. As I was walking along the beach I am screaming ' Stop thief ! ' Everybody turned to look , and I saw that a man running towards me . I didn't know what I should do? Suddenly , he ran into a scaffolded and fell over. What a Silly man ! The police caught him easily.

I had breakfast with my friends in the hotel balcony after my walked . Meanwhile we are eating and sudddenly the heavy rain had start. It was really stormy so we got wet.

We all stayed in the hotel and listen to the radio weather forecast. However , the rain didn't last long - it only rained 11.30 a.m. . The hotel manager told us that the weather in Thailand was always unpredictable.

In the afternoon , we went to the floating market in Bangkok . It is much larger than the Chinese markets .

It was very hot and humid while we were there . Even though I don't like got drench in the morning . I really don't want it to rain while we were exploring to the market! I think I would rather be wet and cool than hot and humid.

In the evening, we decide go for a seafood meal - the hotel restaurant has special half - price meals between 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. Unfortunately , the waitors were very rude . When we arrive , they told us the restaurant was full , although I was sure I could see some empty tables . Another waiter was smoking as well. We went to McDonald for dinner instead of !

Well , bye for now Aaron . I ' ll calling you when I back home
作者: hkppl111    時間: 2007-7-3 14:52

an interested day ~> could change to a prefect day

i go out? u're using past tense, right? so...went out

as i was walking, i scream. then i saw a man..????    u should say, u saw a man first, then i scream second
作者: hongkongfree123    時間: 2007-7-10 15:01

i think he/she must be show off of him/her self... Bangkok ,seafood,Thailand...so rich,i 've never go trip out of hongkong!!
of course,if i occur like you that happen,i think it is not interested,it is awful day...beacuse i just a S1 student,if i need to go to school i could be late!!

歡迎光臨 香港 Xocat Forum 討論區 (http://p.xocat.com/p/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0