Board logo

標題: [疑難] 请教各位舒怡泉如何? [打印本頁]

作者: bing2    時間: 2007-7-10 11:09     標題: 请教各位舒怡泉如何?

请教各位朋友,舒怡泉的服务内容,小姐素质,安全程度如何?
作者: qqqqq79    時間: 2007-7-10 12:32

内容大众化同其他SN; 每次3个选; XJ质量一般,有熟女;其中5号是她们的老师;也会玩SM要跟她直接说; 安全是可以的;开在延安路上能不安全吗? 600元
作者: 周五一次郎    時間: 2007-7-10 17:26

請問從南京西路可以怎樣到延安路?
我也想試試!
作者: lgrlw007    時間: 2007-7-10 18:05

价格还不错哦
作者: 周五一次郎    時間: 2007-7-12 08:39

Last night, I followed the instruction provide the other brother in xocat and find this place finally.
The place is 10 minutes walking distance from the hotel I stay.

Similar to most of sauna in Mongkok, the sauna is open underground. Therefore as one of the brother said, the air quality in this sauna is not good enough.

The frist impression to me is: this the hardware is quit old, hope the software would be better.

Let me discribe the hardware first:
The locker room is small, but quite tidy. And they would not give you the towel after you dress off, so you have to go to the bathing booth nakely;
They have 8 bath brooth, looks quite clean but the sampoo and shower gel is not very good.
Have 3 water pool, but looks not to hygiene because the water is a bit green in color.
After the shower, the staff will provide a small towe to you for you to dry your hair, face and your important piont. And he will use another larger shower to dry your back, hip and leg;
And then they will lead you to the restroom. The restroom is very dark not much lighting, the vision is not very clear. And there has a larger TV in the middle of the restroom. But the signal is not good.

Go to check out. To be continue.

歡迎光臨 香港 Xocat Forum 討論區 (http://p.xocat.com/p/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0