Board logo

標題: bias [打印本頁]

作者: NWA    時間: 2007-7-18 06:04     標題: bias

every brother must have heard about the story of coco. what i wanted to say is if she was from the nightclubs in mongkok or other not members high class clubs, she and the club probably would have got hammered by police already. coz she was from kara. other high class clubs like emperor or keys are still on and getting excited every night. so what does this story tell us, the police does know who to arrest and take action. the rich always get the place to hang out. so bias! this is unjust.

[ 本帖最後由 NWA 於 2007-7-18 11:20 編輯 ]
作者: CC_WONG    時間: 2007-7-18 08:45

HA, TO CONCLUDE YOUR STATEMENT-

"I AM SO HANDSOME THAN LI KA SHING, WHY I AM POORER THAN HIM?"

SLEEP WELL AND HAVE A WET DREAM LA.
作者: toplesscat    時間: 2007-7-18 09:27

係人比得起錢都可以去高檔場既啦, 怨就怨自己比吾起.
作者: auriga00    時間: 2007-7-18 11:26

Please remember the rule: 一分錢一分貨! For they don't only sell nicer decoration but also higher security. Like Emperor with private washroom for all K-rooms, so that you won't have to go out and meet any other customers; you can also go straight up to the hotels rooms so that no one will see you holding hands with any girl; the higher cost also couns for the compensation of fewer business due to the high security measure to scan new customers.

After all, Must Kara has been raid before too!
作者: hamlo2006    時間: 2007-7-18 16:31

Its no point to say fair or or unfair, the only advice I can give you is to work/or study  hard and try to get rich, then you can go anywhere you like,high class or low class ! HK people are getting more funny these days, they hate communist but every thing they do or think is worser than communist, they just wanted to share others fortune without paying any effort themselves, they expect the society to feed them and giove what they want  !Thanks to the democratic party and social workers who gave them the totally wrong concept !
作者: icheng609    時間: 2007-7-18 16:38

引用:
原帖由 hamlo2006 於 2007-7-18 16:31 發表
Its no point to say fair or or unfair, the only advice I can give you is to work/or study  hard and try to get rich, then you can go anywhere you like,high class or low class ! HK people are gettin ...
100% 中產心聲! 正!
作者: bobo6464    時間: 2007-7-19 11:32

引用:
Its no point to say fair or or unfair, the only advice I can give you is to work/or study  hard and try to get rich, then you can go anywhere you like,high class or low class ! HK people are gettin ...
Could not agree with you more.
作者: bobo6464    時間: 2007-7-19 11:32

引用:
Could not agree with you more.

歡迎光臨 香港 Xocat Forum 討論區 (http://p.xocat.com/p/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0