Board logo

標題: 單打, 即ban. Instead: concrete suggestions pls. (updated on Aug 16) [打印本頁]

作者: xocatII    時間: 2007-8-14 15:21     標題: 單打, 即ban. Instead: concrete suggestions pls. (updated on Aug 16)

With regard to about 10 users being banned, as they attack xocat in a lot of ways without giving concrete suggestions.  And this has been for over 6 months... Robin and I keep our eyes on it for long... I've been silent for a long time... many many users support me banning them but I intend to wait to see if they can give us any good suggestions... instead, they just keep 單打 and 單打... this is not a healthy atmosphere...

I'm sad about this.  if you have any suggestions, just PM me.  I'm glad to resopnd.  but if any one continue to reply and 單打... I will ban him at once.  and my dear friend, Alfred, agree with my decision.

I accept suggestions, especially concrete suggestions, but not 單打.   Crticizing is very easy.  I saw an article complaing superman's clothes... it is easy for you to complain batman's clothes as well.  I can easily write such articles also... wearing red underwear... ugly?!  but what's your point?  What is your suggestion?  My suggestion is: give us concrete suggestions, but not 單打.

I have already given a very big notice that I hope all of you can discuss stuff peacefully.  Over 1 month.

The reason why I ban loksiu is that he speculate/guess someone doing something without concrete evidence.  And the fact is: loksiu say/speculate something without concrete evidence support.  Guessing (yes really guessing) that someone collects money for illegal behaviours.  He just 取笑.   Court did need concrete evidence.  I did need concrete evidence.  Until now, I still don't have this evidence.   I did know the law of any big country.  At least I do understand them.  That is 誹謗.  He is crazy.  If I suddenly laughed at you that I think you have collected money for writing an article in the forum, but without evidence, what do you think. 己所不欲,勿施於人.
作者: 趙應春_2007    時間: 2007-8-14 16:10

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: xocatII    時間: 2007-8-14 16:17

I've already mentioned in the topic.  

1.  attack without concrete suggestions.  Ban...

2. negative emotion attack, even with suggestions, I will also ban.

3. My concrete suggestion is: be polite and voice out your opinions.  I'm open minded to listen.  Otherwise, if you shout and shout, even if you shout the right thing, I will shut it down.
作者: 趙應春_2007    時間: 2007-8-14 16:28

作者: 潮爆阿叔    時間: 2007-8-14 16:32

作者: 巴士茂李    時間: 2007-8-14 16:44

哈哈!
好過癮呀!

作者: 趙應春_2007    時間: 2007-8-14 16:44

作者: tungpo    時間: 2007-8-14 16:49

這樣的決定實在令人失望!

單打,也可以說是討論技巧。不准單打,那是否日後要明刀明槍的指罵﹝例如一些版主在外間借在此寫東西之名作威作福﹞?但這樣又會有人說是人身攻擊。

另,兼聽則明。只是去聽某些會員版主的私下說話﹝我對於不停向大版主送pm的人沒好感,有唔高興公開post出來啦﹞,對討論區沒啥好處。

或許,真的是時候了

噢,等我俾啲concrete suggestions先:

(1) 除隱藏版外,取消或盡量減少唯版主或moderator可進入的區域。這樣可令普通會員知道討論區發生的事宜,或者可以減少誤會爭拗

(2) 禁止會員包括版主及moderator以pm形式向大版主投訴針對其他會員。因為既然認為投訴有理,為甚麼不可以公開講?以及,這樣對被投訴者更公平。

[ 本帖最後由 tungpo 於 2007-8-14 17:09 編輯 ]
作者: nicecatcat    時間: 2007-8-14 17:05

作者: 趙應春_2007    時間: 2007-8-14 17:07

作者: Free2Go    時間: 2007-8-14 19:00

引用:
原帖由 趙應春_2007 於 2007-8-14 17:07 發表
小弟絕對贊同大版主大大之做法。子曰:治亂世,用重典;割包皮,拿較剪。大版主大大之包皮一日不割,終會惶惶終日,寢食不安。(此乃比喻,並非單打。)

小弟願為大版主大大手中之利剪,望大版主大大善加利用。: ...
你用既比喻好難聽同埋好差呀.....你都係小出聲為妙.....
作者: 信差    時間: 2007-8-14 23:07

引用:
原帖由 xocatII 於 2007-8-14 15:21 發表
With regard to about 10 users being banned, as they attack xocat in a lot of ways without giving concrete suggestions.  And this has been for over 6 months... Robin and I keep our eyes on it for lo ...
我是messenger!!!

請問我有單打你什麼呢?

答唔到就再BAN埋我吧!!!

作者: dizzc    時間: 2007-8-14 23:36

蝙蝠俠, 你咁做有咩用呢, 怨氣仲重, 仲多單打選手, 諗過條橋啦
作者: sausau    時間: 2007-8-15 00:06

引用:
原帖由 xocatII 於 2007-8-14 03:21 PM 發表
With regard to about 10 users being banned, as they attack xocat in a lot of ways without giving concrete suggestions.  And this has been for over 6 months... Robin and I keep our eyes on it for lo ...
xocatII   你係咪黐九左線呀!!!

BAN  Q 晒我班 Fd  !!!

咁唔好玩啦!!  不如一於摺九埋佢!!

你自己一個玩撚晒佢啦!!!

作者: AkiraYuki    時間: 2007-8-15 00:28

To Batman:

your suggestion / reason are too vague!!

i can't really accept what you have done to them!!

and i feel sorry for your action!
作者: 祖雲達斯    時間: 2007-8-15 00:32

大版主如此一ban,結果引黎幾個藏頭露尾既分身出黎推水,唔知呢D又算唔算係『單打』呢?

concrete suggestions係:冇!

不如諗下計點樣消除呢度既怨氣先啦!

[ 本帖最後由 祖雲達斯 於 2007-8-15 00:33 編輯 ]
作者: anakin    時間: 2007-8-15 00:47

引用:
我作為小版主,就有話直說,講下我既睇法。
你地係XOCATII既權威領袖,有野要做,有話直說就得;唔需要講話有多user支持你,更加唔需要突然整條新規定出黎去ban人,你咁做會有損權威。
你地覺得有人攻擊XOCAT,理應挺身而出,去揾個問題出黎,而唔係keep silent for a long time!等到你地唔忍得,就加條新例出黎ban晒D”單打”你地既會員,咁做只會有更多會員對你既做法側目,更加解决唔到問題;悠悠眾口,你點ban得晒?至尊豪庭都發展到第九代啦。
對你地既管理手法”單單打打”係一件好正常既事;幫得你地手既版主/會員有野講,你地就愛理不理;D會員口痕叫你開個新區,你地又有效率冇考慮咁去回應(可以考究番”創業版”的成立),攪到”創業版”變成免費廣告版;對分版小版主既任免,就更加係講彩數。淨係呢睇在一D幫得你地手既版主/會員眼中,又點會冇怨言?怨言積到咁上下,你地又愛理不理,咁就suggestion變”單打”。
更何況係呢班”單打”你地既會員,亦並唔係一開始就”單打”你地,佢地亦曾經卜心卜命去做小版主,幫你剷走D無聊垃圾帖,維持版面秩序,有部份仲要攪到連屋企人都比D野蠻會員問候;聽下睇下佢地有乜野講,比D正面既回應,佢地就係你地既好幫手,而家個個變晒頂心衫,你地又有冇諗過自已有份一手做成?
試諗下,炮艇工兵作為modeator,佢做既係為左平衡大版主們同會員們係”17歲私鐘打真軍”上既睇法,你連佢都ban埋,點服衆?
建議:
大版主們一個星期抽三日,每日兩個鐘,主動D去睇下回應下”版主專區”、”意見箱”同埋”版主/新版加設區”,有野跟進就跟進,冇野跟進咪吹下水;要有PM先考慮應唔應,同做紙版警察有乜分別?無為而治係好,但係唔係成日都行得通。

PS:羅賓、dear friend講既唔一定啱得晒;有時迷妖、小丑都有D意見聽得下!

我上面講既係版務意見,意見應該存在係意見箱,唔應該淨係靠PM交流。

同文將以PM形式,送呈大版主。
作者: golden_baby    時間: 2007-8-15 00:48

作者: AkiraYuki    時間: 2007-8-15 00:51     標題: 回復 #17 anakin 的帖子

講得好!!

小弟支持anakin你呀!!!!!
作者: 潮爆阿叔    時間: 2007-8-15 00:52

作者: 祖雲達斯    時間: 2007-8-15 00:56

引用:
原帖由 anakin 於 2007-8-15 00:47 發表

我作為小版主,就有話直說,講下我既睇法。
你地覺得有人攻擊XOC ...
有質素的回應
作者: AkiraYuki    時間: 2007-8-15 00:57

引用:
原帖由 祖雲達斯 於 2007-8-15 00:56 發表

有質素的回應
同意!
作者: 貝蒂    時間: 2007-8-15 00:57

引用:

我作為小版主,就有話直說,講下我既睇法。
你地覺得有人攻擊XOC ...

作者: golden_baby    時間: 2007-8-15 00:58

作者: happycamel    時間: 2007-8-15 01:03

引用:

我作為小版主,就有話直說,講下我既睇法。
你地覺得有人攻擊XOC ...
講得好
直接批評(唔係單打)
言之有物(有証有據)
有用建議 (有建設性)
我很贊同
作者: 鴨三氏    時間: 2007-8-15 01:07     標題: 回復 #17 anakin 的帖子

作者: fachai    時間: 2007-8-15 01:11

引用:

我作為小版主,就有話直說,講下我既睇法。
你地覺得有人攻擊XOC ...
講得非常好!
作者: 潮爆阿叔    時間: 2007-8-15 01:12     標題: 回復 #17 anakin 的帖子

作者: anakin    時間: 2007-8-15 01:29

一個有私心既諗法(我係成人電影版版主),
事件源於"17崴私鐘打真軍"一帖,
内容所提及既始終難辨事實真偽,
為此版務問題而鬧上官府,
可能真係會牽連成個討論區,
着實難以認同...............................
.....................真係報左官?
作者: staytune    時間: 2007-8-15 01:29

引用:

我作為小版主,就有話直說,講下我既睇法。
你地覺得有人攻擊XOC ...
anakin兄深明大義.我地如果唔係對timway存有感情,又點會留o係度,兼出thread出言去建議/批評呢?

你係資深會員,最近更出任版主,呢度靠你喇~~~
作者: staytune    時間: 2007-8-15 01:33

引用:
原帖由 golden_baby 於 2007-8-15 00:58 發表

太公不知每日同佢做幾多野la,咁都ban,你估鰟版易做架,花d時間去玩下/蹾$$唔好?太公可?

難得亞拿堅兄仲會對佢講咁多道理,服
算啦.....無官一身輕.

每日慳返兩粒鐘,用黎搵下$好過.........
作者: 潮爆阿叔    時間: 2007-8-15 01:35

作者: staytune    時間: 2007-8-15 01:35

引用:
原帖由 fachai 於 2007-8-15 01:11 發表

講得非常好!
你未香咩!?

咪咁多嘴....遲早瓜.........
作者: golden_baby    時間: 2007-8-15 02:30

作者: markLee    時間: 2007-8-15 02:56

引用:
To Mr. XocatII,

According to Merriam-Webster Dictionary: A Forum is: a public meeting place for open discussion or a medium (as a newspaper or online service ) of open discussion or expression of ideas

If a forum is for open discussion of topics and expression of ideas, then those who joined the forum should have the rights to freely express their ideas or opinion in different ways or by using different methods. There is always more than one way to express an idea or opinion during discussion or in an argument. People with different experience, educational and social background will have different ways of expression. Some may use單打 as an implicit ways to express their opinion or some may do it in an explicit way by speaking out loudly. Whatever they use, it is still one of the ways to voice out their opinions. As long as they are not deliberately attack other members personally due to some personal issues or using Foul Languages to insult peoples, then there is nothing wrong for them if they use 單打 as their ways of expressions.

If according to your point of view, then should RTHK Banned all the "Victoria Park Old man” in the Weekly TV program City Forum, due to their ways of expression (those guys even use much more Fierce ways or even personal attacks)??

Besides, the points you made that support your action is kind of weak and I didn’t see it rationalize for your decision.

First of all, I didn't see those banned members attack Xocat (all of them are super or senior VIPs'). If the word Xocat you wrote refers to our Forum, then I didn't see any evidence showing that they have done this. It is illogical for xocat members to attack their own forum, and it doesn’t make any sense. However, if you refer to the word, Xocat is you then, sorry, I will say they just disagree for what you have done in certain cases but I won't put Disagree equal to Attack.

Secondly, you have try very hard to prove that you got” Many Many “supports from other members but how Many is Many? One, Two, or Hundred? And you also mentioned that your friend Alfred support you, but sorry. I didn’t see that have anything to do with your decision to ban more than 10 Senior Members at once.

In addition, if you are as you said that an Open Minded person, how come you would not take other people's disagreement on what you have done in some incident. Is that as a member of Xocat has to Totally Agree to what you done and cannot discuss openly in the forum? Is that an Obligation of a member in a Forum? I wonder?

Besides, you wrote, “ Even if you shout the right thing, I will shut it down.” If you are really Open Minded, how come you will shut it down if it is right?  Because of Politeness? According to your point of view that單打 is not politeness?

Moreover, you said you wait for 6 months to see if they can give you Good Suggestion, even though Many Many members support you to ban them all. Did you talk to them personally or publicly that you are waiting for their Suggestions? Well, from what you wrote, it seems that you don’t like them criticise without any ”Concrete Suggestion”. However, I just wonder if there is any rules for the member of Xocat has to give out Suggestions on what they criticise or disagree with. Did you ever see any Editors from various Newspaper need their readers to post out suggestion along with their letters to the editors for any complaint they made and will those Editors refuse to post out those complaint letters if there is no suggestions that come with it?

A last and most important thing that I totally disagree for what you have done is that, you Banned them all first, then post out the rule that 單打 is Forbidden. Well, to me as an member of xocat, it just like a policeman shot an ordinary citizen and then the police said “Sorry, man your behaviour of picking nose is not acceptable and I have been watching you for half an hour and wait for you to stop but you didn’t, that is why I have to kill you…and from now on, whoever do the same thing, I will kill them.” Taking Action First, then made the rules or legislation later is Totally Unacceptable. It is not the right way that a Moderator does. It just give us an impression that “I am the Law, I can do whatever I like or I FEEL it is right” and you have reminded me what George W. Bush said after 911 attack “ You are either with us or against us”.

As a member of xocat for more than 5 years, I seldom express my opinion in that General Discussion Forum and this time, I am totally Disappointed on what you have done.

If you really want  to know my Suggestion, then I will suggest you to made the rules first before you Banned them all and I will Strongly Suggest you to Re-Active their Accounts At Once.
作者: markLee    時間: 2007-8-15 03:01

引用:

我作為小版主,就有話直說,講下我既睇法。
你地覺得有人攻擊XOC ...
Whole Heartly and Totally Agree with you..
作者: nam123    時間: 2007-8-15 05:23

引用:
原帖由 xocatII 於 2007-8-13 23:21 發表
單打, 即ban ...
Batman先生:

對你的發言和處理手法深表遺憾!

請問你是否需要控制一下你的情緒和冷靜一下?   

作者: bgfantasy    時間: 2007-8-15 07:49

Extremely busy these days, but need to set an alarm clock to login in and give you some easy suggestions for a stupid administrator like you, xocatII.

If you have the following three behavior, nothing will be happened:-

1. Actively respond to enquiries.  You are an administrator, and you ask all questions directing to you.  However, you didn't response in a timely way, or not even drop a note to the members openly that 'you heard their voices, but will reply later'.  You are not a responsbile administrator in this sense.  If you don't response, and the members keep pushing for your reply, and you said they are 單打ing.  What a nonsense proposition!  You asked them to give suggestions, what about you?  Did you give any counter suggestions to their '單打'? No!  All you have done, is ban, ban, ban!

2. Give your comments or reasoning before banning anyone.  If you are going to ban them anyway, why don't you give your reason first, and allow one day for their comments?  This will not lead to more 單打, but only an open discussion, and showing yourself as an respectful person, or your respect other members.  Now, what you're doing is just a dictator.

3. Remember who are really supporting Xocat Forum wholeheartedly.  If we don't care, or they don't care, they won't say anything.  They are not initiating any crisis to push you out of the arena.  And you?  What's your focus now?  Hit rate?  Or any insightful plan for this forum?  I don't think so.  All the members you've banned are members of over three years at least, and now you are relying on a few members, creating different names to 'hit' the forum, giving unrealistic 'attractive' reports, and attracting others to come.  Ha, do you know how short-sighted you are!

You open this thread, and you are just welcoming more criticism from others.  I know I'll be banned anyway, but you better save your energy to press the button, because anyway this forum is so disappointed, and you're pushing quality members out.  Apart from our previous CEO of HKSAR Mr. Tung, you must be the second most stupid person in HK.  Well, do I have evidence that you're really stupid?  Hmmm....this forum and your way of management is the most solid evidence.

Whether you want to change or style or not, I just don't give a fucking damn.  I believe those banned members will be united again, and appear in another forum.  And you, continue to enjoy those 'attractive' reports la.

:bird:

[ 本帖最後由 bgfantasy 於 2007-8-15 07:52 編輯 ]
作者: bgfantasy    時間: 2007-8-15 07:56

http://forum.timway.com/f/thread-122132-1-1.html

Hey, administrator.  See this thread?  You just don't bother to reply?  Or just open a separate thread to 'announce' will do?  Do you know what is 'respect'?
作者: bgfantasy    時間: 2007-8-15 07:57

http://forum.timway.com/f/thread-122195-1-1.html

That's another thread, administrator.  See?

Any plan to reply?  I will just wait and see how long you'll make your announcement.
作者: bgfantasy    時間: 2007-8-15 08:00

http://forum.timway.com/f/thread-122147-1-1.html

Hey, administrator.  That's another one.  Come on!  You had a nice sauna last night and no time or no energy to reply mei?

My suggestion to you:

1. Reply one by one.  Don't say "too minor to discuss", or just a fucking "DONE".  show some respects to other members.

2. Re-activate their accounts.  Whether they will continue to give opinion, I don't care.  But at least show how you 'open' to public discussion.
作者: 小潔    時間: 2007-8-15 08:29

引用:

我作為小版主,就有話直說,講下我既睇法。
你地覺得有人攻擊XOC ...

作者: AW8899    時間: 2007-8-15 09:49

引用:
建設性既意見係....解散管理團隊,得你一個管理成個forum同所有版面

咁多人管理實在令大版主你難以實行你既管理政策

仲有...Robin係邊個黎?? 版主還是管理員??
作者: golden_baby    時間: 2007-8-15 10:25

作者: 色即是空    時間: 2007-8-15 10:48

引用:
唔準單打咁組隊雙打得嘛男子雙打...女子雙打...混合雙打
作者: 小潔    時間: 2007-8-15 10:50

又係喎 !!

集體ban , 足球隊黎架喎 !!
咩叫單打呀 ??
作者: ilike709394    時間: 2007-8-15 11:07

引用:
原帖由 xocatII 於 2007-8-14 07:21 發表
I have been extremely busy lately but

just want to ask, u said "they just keep 單打 and 單打... this is not a healthy atmosphere... "............what's ur point? what's ur concrete suggestion?

My point is u r narrowminded and my concrete suggestion is u better change ur mind.
作者: 出火仔    時間: 2007-8-15 11:23

引用:
原帖由 anakin 於 2007-8-15 12:47 AM 發表
PS:羅賓、dear friend講既唔一定?得晒;有時迷妖、小丑都有D意見聽得下!
全日精句你就咁PS下就算?應該呢段擺頭,其實文章全部PS就真,你真有厚道

講得好精彩!
作者: 車_長    時間: 2007-8-15 11:40     標題: 回復 #1 xocatII 的帖子

作者: 潮爆阿叔    時間: 2007-8-15 12:28

作者: lobo1690    時間: 2007-8-15 12:39

As usual......no response at all........
作者: Official    時間: 2007-8-15 12:43

who is 羅賓 ? 睇戲睇到忽上腦呀 ?
作者: OrangeFai    時間: 2007-8-15 13:17

引用:

我作為小版主,就有話直說,講下我既睇法。
你地覺得有人攻擊XOCAT,理應挺身而出,去M個問題出黎,而唔係keep silent for a long time!等到你地唔忍得,就加條新例出黎ban晒D”單打”你地既會員,咁做只會有更多會員對你既做法側目,更加解身屭麆暋D;悠悠眾口,你點ban得晒?至尊豪庭都發展到第九代啦。
對你地既管理手法”單單打打”係一件好正常既事;幫得你地手既版主/會員有野講,你地就愛理不理;D會員口痕叫你開個新區,你地又有效率冇考慮咁去回應(可以考究番”創業版”的成立),攪到”創業版”變成免費廣告版;對分版小版主既任免,就更加係講彩數。淨係呢睇在一D幫得你地手既版主/會員眼中,又點會冇怨言?怨言積到咁上下,你地又愛理不理,咁就suggestion變”單打”。
更何況係呢班”單打”你地既會員,亦並唔係一開始就”單打”你地,佢地亦曾經卜心卜命去做小版主,幫你剷走D無聊垃圾帖,維持版面秩序,有部份仲要攪到連屋企人都比D野蠻會員問候;聽下睇下佢地有乜野講,比D正面既回應,佢地就係你地既好幫手,而家個個變晒頂心衫,你地又有冇諗過自已有份一手做成?
試諗下,炮艇工兵作為modeator,佢做既係為左平衡大版主們同會員們係”17歲私鐘打真軍”上既睇法,你連佢都ban埋,點服?
建議:
大版主們一個星期抽三日,每日兩個鐘,主動D去睇下回應下”版主專區”、”意見箱”同埋”版主/新版加設區”,有野跟進就跟進,冇野跟進咪吹下水;要有PM先考慮應唔應,同做紙版警察有乜分別?無為而治係好,但係唔係成日都行得通。

PS:羅賓、dear friend講既唔一定痡o晒;有時迷妖、小丑都有D意見聽得下!

我上面講既係版務意見,意見應該存在係意見箱,唔應該淨係靠PM交流。

同文將以PM形式,送呈大版主。
完全同意, 尤其係講炮兄果段!
就算大版主覺得串佢係值得ban, 但我從未見過炮兄串過xocatII !

係xocatII自己一手造成小人當道的情況, 無啦啦大把人做左版主, 原來係靠什麼pm, 反而出面post話要做果d又要回應人又要拉票!

[ 本帖最後由 Orange+Fai 於 2007-8-15 13:19 編輯 ]
作者: 樂少    時間: 2007-8-15 13:26

作者: 車_長    時間: 2007-8-15 13:38

作者: nicecatcat    時間: 2007-8-15 13:49

作者: 鴨三氏    時間: 2007-8-15 13:51

作者: nam123    時間: 2007-8-15 14:19

Batman 唔係忍者龜,更加唔應該扮縮頭烏龜!

唔該唔好次次有 member 有意見就縮埋一二角扮睇唔到條 thread!證據就係 Batman 你有 login 過,期間並處理過版務。 一大堆 member 指證你無覆 PM. 。

有很多不愉快事件都伙因為 Batman 你一開始就扮縮頭烏龜,情況不可收拾的時候才出來求其咁 ban 幾個你睇唔順眼的 member。

有很多不愉快事件都伙因為 Batman 你的發言和處理手法使事件小事化大。

Batman 你應該自己檢討下。

作者: Official    時間: 2007-8-15 14:25     標題: 回復 #58 nam123 的帖子

瞞得過天下人, 瞞唔過自己....祝蝙蝠俠晚晚瞓得好 !
作者: DLCF    時間: 2007-8-15 15:15

作者: xocatII    時間: 2007-8-15 22:35

You might not know how sad I'm killing a lot of my friends.  But some clever user has already understood why I did that.     I don't mind to have lower hitrate or what.  But we don't want to have any more troubles and bad atmosphere and war like atsmophere...

The happy side on this mass killing is that I see your responeses become more concrete and someone know how to present their thinking using articles instead of some very short sentences shouting and shouting... I'm now trying to digest your opinions so as to improve our forum.

I can't have perfect information.  So, pls try to make it easy to understand and concrete.  Thanks.

If anyone want to resume your account, PM me to apologize or state your polite ideas.  Though I reserve the final right about it.
作者: anakin    時間: 2007-8-15 22:48

你有條仲咁去放番佢地,同迫佢地走冇乜分別。
不如咁,你多D主動同我地溝通,其他事一步步做會唔會好D?
作者: golden_baby    時間: 2007-8-15 22:50     標題: 回復 #61 xocatII 的帖子

作者: 貝蒂    時間: 2007-8-15 22:51

引用:
原帖由 xocatII 於 2007-8-15 22:35 發表
You might not know how sad I'm killing a lot of my friends.  But some clever user has already understood why I did that.     I don't mind to have lower hitrate or what.  But we don't want to have ...
請明示我邊句說話 or post 有單打成分而令閣下禁我言呢?
作者: golden_baby    時間: 2007-8-15 22:52

作者: anakin    時間: 2007-8-15 22:54

大家幔慢黎,唔好急!
大家都需要D時間。
作者: 貝蒂    時間: 2007-8-15 22:54

引用:
原帖由 golden_baby 於 2007-8-15 22:52 發表

唔洗同佢 ,下話
我好家教..呢d叫先禮後兵
作者: golden_baby    時間: 2007-8-15 22:55

作者: 鴨三氏    時間: 2007-8-15 22:58

作者: xocatII    時間: 2007-8-15 22:58

stay calm every body.  Do you know why I ban many of the users involved in "that thread".  If you have involved in "that thread", you should know about it.  I'm not sure who make this thing big, but for sure , crazybb is the one... and others might follow, the things become big... and this wasted a lot of resources and time to deal with that, you also wasted the money of we tax payers... what do you think you're doing?  I know that I might have killed someone who are innocent.  I'm sorry.  But over 80% of those users involved in that thread keep on 單打 and stay on the side of crazybb.  If you insist that you're not on the side of crazybb or loksiu, you're innocent.
作者: 鴨三氏    時間: 2007-8-15 23:00

作者: 樂少    時間: 2007-8-15 23:02

作者: xocatII    時間: 2007-8-15 23:06

引用:
原帖由 貝蒂 於 2007-8-15 22:51 發表

請明示我邊句說話 or post 有單打成分而令閣下禁我言呢?
again, if you want me to take any action, pls PM me.  I will talk about it privately.
作者: 潮爆阿叔    時間: 2007-8-15 23:17

作者: 鴨三氏    時間: 2007-8-15 23:18

作者: 紅豆爽    時間: 2007-8-15 23:20

作者: 鴨三氏    時間: 2007-8-15 23:21

作者: 貝蒂    時間: 2007-8-15 23:23

引用:
原帖由 xocatII 於 2007-8-15 23:06 發表

again, if you want me to take any action, pls PM me.  I will talk about it privately.
唔需要pm啦..我就覺得我無講錯任何一句o野..
你要禁言或ban 我..隨你
作者: 惡少    時間: 2007-8-15 23:24

作者: AkiraYuki    時間: 2007-8-15 23:24

引用:
原帖由 潮爆阿叔 於 2007-8-15 23:17 發表

要番生鼢N全部一齊, 一個都不能少!!
我完全同意!!
作者: 鴨三氏    時間: 2007-8-15 23:24

作者: 潮爆阿叔    時間: 2007-8-15 23:25

作者: fighterplane    時間: 2007-8-15 23:26

Three have returned
作者: xocatII    時間: 2007-8-15 23:28

引用:
原帖由 潮爆阿叔 於 2007-8-15 23:17 發表

我諗你誤會, 我地大家都唔係太在意個網名.

過去呢一班人有邊個唔係對你恭恭敬敬?? 有邊個公開反過你??
但大家都有眼睇, 呢半年薯身耖orum好多問題. 我地起初好言相勸, 但你一係就一意孤行, 一係就充耳不聞.

Please please.  Examples please... EXAMPLES.

但係另一方面, 你對pm你鴾p人就言聽計從. 我地一班從不打小報告鴾H, 堅持事無不可對人言鴾葴A, 繼續鰝帛悼X聲.
但你一直都冇認真咁去同我地好好咁討論過, 我唔明白點解你主持一個forum會咁倡議玩pm!?? 你有你鴭魚u, 難度我地冇咩??

I'm sorry about this.  This is the bad nature of forum.  There are thousands of articles in the forum.  I can't read one by one.  But again, you didn't give me examples of the ones I neglect.  PM is better for technical/admin reasons because you can digest all of it for me.  So, it doesn't hurt you to use PM and posting forum at the same time.  

今次死19個會員, 我諗有好多網友比你梗加唔開心, 唔係因為佢地冇鱄蚨籉W, 而係因為經過鼲搌灡伅鼢虧, 勸告, 反抗, 指責, "單打"之後, 你最終徹底走向極端, 將所有責任推得一乾二淨而痛心.

I think you didn't know the ultimate reason why I ban many of them.   Read read the previous posts la.  

道歉唔係難事, 我第一個同你講聲"sorry"(關於我措辭鵀y酸刻薄), 但我依然認為你一直都係做錯, 而你亦欠呢一班曾經用心用力幫過你嚘穭秅@個解釋同道歉.

要番生鼢N全部一齊, 一個都不能少!!

but if you're on the side of loksiu/crazybb, I will surely ban you at once.   Dare to tell me?
this is an example of an article without concrete evidence.  Pls see above.  Though I will try to communicate more.  Thanks.
作者: 惡少    時間: 2007-8-15 23:29

作者: GK    時間: 2007-8-15 23:30

作者: anakin    時間: 2007-8-15 23:32

大家唔好咁,
先resumemoderator同版主係我斗膽建議,
而大版主亦有做野,
有得傾係個好開始,
最緊要以和為贵。
作者: 潮爆阿叔    時間: 2007-8-15 23:34

作者: 潮爆阿叔    時間: 2007-8-15 23:34

作者: 潮爆阿叔    時間: 2007-8-15 23:35

作者: 潮爆阿叔    時間: 2007-8-15 23:38

作者: GK    時間: 2007-8-15 23:41

作者: GK    時間: 2007-8-15 23:43

作者: 祖雲達斯    時間: 2007-8-15 23:44

引用:
原帖由 xocatII 於 2007-8-15 22:58 發表
stay calm every body.  Do you know why I ban many of the users involved in "that thread".  If you have involved in "that thread", you should know about it.  I'm not sure who mak ...
大家何嘗唔係tax payers,但見到有罪案既發生,作為一個市民,係咪應該以社會安寧及公眾利益凌架於你所謂既forum利益?
作者: keibeast    時間: 2007-8-15 23:48

引用:
原帖由 貝蒂 於 2007-8-16 03:23 AM 發表

唔需要pm啦..我就覺得我無講錯任何一句o野..
你要禁言或ban 我..隨你
京子 YOU HAVE A SRONG GROUND THEN STAND ON IT. DON'T GIVE UP!!!!!

TO: XOCAT, I DON'T KNOW HOW OLD YOU ARE, THIS INCIDENT SHOW YOU HAVEN'T GOT ENOUGH MANAGEMENT HANDLING  SKILLS. YOU ARE TOO GREEN.

THIS TIME, YOU KILL THEM ALL, THE OPPOSITION FORCE--YOU THINK. THEN WHAT? LATER NEW GUYS/LADIES COME, SOME OF THEM WILL FINALLY  BECOME YOUR ENEMIES, THEN YOU CERTAINLY WILL KILL WITH THEM NO MERCY LIKE THIS TIMEAGAIN. IS IT A SUCCESSFUL MANAGEMENT? CERTAINLY NOT!

YOU SHOULD THINK OF HOW TO STOP THE SAME PROBLEM FROM HAPPENING. WELL, IF YOU THINK OF THE DOWN SIDE, YOU SHOULD SHUT DOWN THE FORUM IMMEDIATELY. AS I ALWAYS SAY, WE ARE HERE SOLVING PROBLEM AND MAKING IT BETTER. YOU, WHO ARE THE RULE WRITTER, MUST OPEN YOUR MIND TO HEAR BEFORE MAKING ANY IMPORTANT DECISION. THIS TIME, I DON'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE DONE THIS BASIC SKILL. FROM THE FIRST ARTICLE OF THIS THREAD, I CAN SEE THAT YOU HAVE ONLY LISTENED TO YOUR SUPPORTERS BUT NOT THE OPPOSITIONS, OF COURSE NOT THE YOU-SO-CALL-FRIENDS.

作者: lu2    時間: 2007-8-15 23:52

作者: 潮爆阿叔    時間: 2007-8-15 23:52

作者: xocatII    時間: 2007-8-15 23:58

引用:
原帖由 惡少 於 2007-8-15 23:29 發表

點講? 佢ban我ban出癮喎.
I'm sorry, I hate you.  I'm seldom on the emotional side.  But you have made the things big.  So, you're right.  I'm addicted to banning you.   This is a forum.  If you don't like me, just leave.  If I don't like you, I have any reasons to ban you.  

Though I see what you have contributed in the past.  I appreciate that.  

I'm happy to see who are on the side of loksiu/crazybb.  I'm also happy to ban them at once.  Especially those who won't talk to me for concrete suggestions.   

Pls.  Though I said I hate you.  I have very strong reasons behind.  The reason is: you can't maintain a peaceful atsmophere of discussion.  And you broke the peace.
作者: xocatII    時間: 2007-8-16 00:00

引用:
原帖由 潮爆阿叔 於 2007-8-15 23:52 發表
我諗你誤會, 我地大家都唔係太在意個網名.

wan1事件, 濫批版主事件, 閱讀權限255事件, 多不勝數....

xocat: Chi seen.  solved already la.  
xocat: 濫批版主事件.  Thanks.  I will be more careful about this.

I'm sorry about this.  This is the bad nature of forum.  There are thousands of articles in the forum.  I can't read one by one.  But again, you didn't give me examples of the ones I neglect.  PM is better for technical/admin reasons because you can digest all of it for me.  So, it doesn't hurt you to use PM and posting forum at the same time.  

鰝帛掄翰Y俾大家參與討論, pm只係小圈子意見, 不能取之以用.

今次死19個會員, 我諗有好多網友比你梗加唔開心, 唔係因為佢地冇鱄蚨籉W, 而係因為經過鼲搌灡伅鼢虧, 勸告, 反抗, 指責, "單打"之後, 你最終徹底走向極端, 將所有責任推得一乾二淨而痛心.

I think you didn't know the ultimate reason why I ban many of them.   Read read the previous posts la.  

我諗你想人明白你之前, 麻煩先客觀地聽取反對嬼n音.

要番生鼢N全部一齊, 一個都不能少!!

but if you're on the side of loksiu/crazybb, I will surely ban you at once.   Dare to tell me?

我係同意佢地曚貌k!! 你可以話麙黂hread冇問題??

作者: 斷背山    時間: 2007-8-16 00:06

引用:
原帖由 xocatII 於 2007-8-16 00:00 發表
原帖由 潮爆阿叔 於 2007-8-15 23:52 發表
我諗你誤會, 我地大家都唔係太在意個網名.

wan1事件, 濫批版主事件, 閱讀權限255事件, 多不勝數....

xocat: Chi seen.  solved already la.  
xocat: 濫批版主事件.  Thanks.  I will be more careful about this.

鰝帛掄翰Y俾大家參與討論, pm只係小圈子意見, 不能取之以用.

我諗你想人明白你之前, 麻煩先客觀地聽取反對嬼n音.

要番生鼢N全部一齊, 一個都不能少!!

我係同意佢地曚貌k!! 你可以話麙黂hread冇問題??
你都好霸度斔{!!

歡迎光臨 香港 Xocat Forum 討論區 (http://p.xocat.com/p/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0