Board logo

標題: [疑難] In Staff?? [打印本頁]

作者: rosymilkyway    時間: 2007-12-14 18:13     標題: In Staff??

Hi…..I am new here..

I would like to ask for help…

Is there any one can introduce me into your BANK (in staff) (Prefer HSBC, HSB, Citi, Standard Chartered)
I am looking for Financial Planner Position

I have already passed IIQE paper 1,2,3,5 and is preparing for HKSI

I would like to find a job ASAP…if through interview, it will take longer time.
So I come up here see if anyone would like to help me out.

Thank you!

作者: simplicio    時間: 2008-2-17 21:40

Honestly, no one will introduce you/recommend you for a position if they don't know you personally as their reputations are stake.  I am not being mean, but this is the reality.  Keep using the job boards, or a hiring agent.  For financial planner positions some banks have "assistant" to planner positions which are very low paid/or in some cases volunteer but it is a good way to get your foot in the door and build connections.  There is no easy way.
作者: claudeyue    時間: 2008-4-17 12:16

引用:
原帖由 simplicio 於 2008-2-17 21:40 發表
Honestly, no one will introduce you/recommend you for a position if they don't know you personally as their reputations are stake.  I am not being mean, but this is the reality.  Keep using the job ...
in my understanding (a year ago) all sorts of finance/banking institutions are looking to expand their staff base and many are offering bonuses to staff who introduce people into the field and increase their headcounts? bonuses are only given to those who has gone through the probation (3 months) period?

i don't think it affects their reputation as interviews are still in place?

please correct me if i am wrong, just my personal understanding ^^

歡迎光臨 香港 Xocat Forum 討論區 (http://p.xocat.com/p/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0