Board logo

標題: Hero NC CausewayBay Plaza 2 [打印本頁]

作者: David.H    時間: 2008-2-14 08:58     標題: Hero NC CausewayBay Plaza 2

HI Every body, I am new here. Yesterday, i walk past CWB Plaza 2, i see many japanese/korea girl going inside, maybe working at NC call Hero. Anyone been there? Any good? Thanks
作者: simplicio    時間: 2008-2-16 12:12

Japanese and Korean girls??

I am tempted to go check it out.  
作者: David.H    時間: 2008-2-17 13:50     標題: CWB Hero

If any Big Brother go, please give report.  I don't go NC much at all, but the girls in CWB do look very good
作者: auriga00    時間: 2008-2-18 17:33

No idea of what this place is.

If the girls are Korean/Japanese, seems to be a Japanese Night Club. That is, usually has not much private rooms and everyone will sit in a large lobby, girls will accompany you to sit for a while and probably switch to another table, cannot communicate with Cantanese, girls would just sit and drink with you and not allowing any body searching nor going out with you. Not to mention that charges are usually higher than ordinary NC.
作者: adidas_hands_up    時間: 2008-2-29 16:57

Do they have Korean/Japanese girls looks like those acting in the x-rate movie! But no outgoing service and only keep u company inside the NC? That is wholly shit! Agree?
作者: peninsula    時間: 2008-3-2 21:40

引用:
原帖由 David.H 於 2008-2-14 08:58 發表
HI Every body, I am new here. Yesterday, i walk past CWB Plaza 2, i see many japanese/korea girl going inside, maybe working at NC call Hero. Anyone been there? Any good? Thanks
Why don't you walk in and check it out?

歡迎光臨 香港 Xocat Forum 討論區 (http://p.xocat.com/p/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0