Board logo

標題: [檔案] Beijing report [打印本頁]

作者: battlestar    時間: 2008-5-2 02:51     標題: Beijing report

i calledl 芳芳 for a outcall girl.  She was honest to tell the price without markup due to I came from other place.  This is very good.  I had a bad experience on those agreny markup the price to the sky if they knew you are not local.  Hwr, may be I called in peak hour, it took almost 1 hr for the girl arrival.    For the girl, the face is around 6-7, the age is around 22-24 (I did not asked) and the body is good.  But the dress is a little bit country.  So the average is ok.  Before the service, we had a little talk time and she did not put me on the time. (my favour, not come and done and go!)  For the service, we had a long long wet kiss, bj is ok la.  The main part was wonderful and enjoy.  After all, I asked the overnight charge is just double the price.  I may try it next time.

Damage:
$400 plus $100 taxi; $50 tips.
total=$550

It is my first time to write a report, so please forgive if anything wrong.
作者: Doer    時間: 2008-5-2 07:06

引用:
原帖由 battlestar 於 2008-5-1 18:51 發表
i calledl 芳芳 for a outcall girl.  She was honest to tell the price without markup due to I came from other place.  This is very good.  I had a bad experience on those agreny markup the price to ...
nice to see your report and know your good experience in Beijing.
作者: jzhang5595134    時間: 2008-5-2 08:53

thanks for detail

great report
作者: pentree21    時間: 2008-5-2 09:01

Short but good report.
作者: BystanderA    時間: 2008-5-2 09:43

good report, support!
作者: Anvil    時間: 2008-5-2 12:43

accepted price.The best is that  can enjoy girl friend style service. Support
作者: lynnda    時間: 2008-5-2 12:58     標題: good

great report
作者: wahahawy    時間: 2008-5-2 15:21

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: Oldman    時間: 2008-5-2 20:36

thank you for your report !

I also came back from BJ not long ago and have some updated info .

First of all, I have to thank : Doer , racoraco, fatboyboy and gunman_keung for their valuable advices on BJ .

Due to time constraint ( I stayed in BJ for 2 nights only ) , I didn't call the agent introduced by Doer and will do so next time .

I have visited two NC :

1. 天上人間

this one have closed for quite some time because of a gun acccident.

hardware is very good and up to the standard but software is really unsatisfactory .

We have seen over 50 girls but none has got our attractions immediately .

Some are even pork chops . The best one I found out was the DJ who served in our room.

Conclusion : No need to waste money in this NC .

2. 凱富

hardware is not as good as the above one but software is a bit better .

at least we could find a few to be attractive .

Moreover this one is cheaper .

Conclusion : can revisit if you don't have better place to go .

heard that all the NCs have to close down temporarily  later when Olympic Games is approaching .

any brothers can check that out ?

Co
作者: lowu    時間: 2008-5-3 01:45

Can you PM 芳芳's telephone number to me?  I am going to Beijing this month.  RMB550.00 is pretty good.  I have tried 1 shot for RMB1,000.00.
作者: mobydick    時間: 2008-5-3 03:03

Good report of BJ^^..Thanks for sharing^^

歡迎光臨 香港 Xocat Forum 討論區 (http://p.xocat.com/p/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0