Board logo

標題: 18 Sauna Report [打印本頁]

作者: yakult    時間: 2008-5-8 20:13     標題: 18 Sauna Report

Hello Bros!

I am writing this report fresh!  In fact, I am writing this report at 18 Sauna's lounge!  Arrive today at 4:30pm and had 2 viewings.  I learnt from bros here that you never pick on your first try and it really paid off.  At the 4:45pm viewing, there were already 40-50 girls and there were over 60% that I would bed.  On the 2nd viewing, I am very interested in this girl, #852.  A tall taiwanese model.  She is really hot!!! She is about 170cm tall, long hair to her waist.  Very pretty face!  Most important of all she has a wonderful body (and I was proven correct later, details later).  I didn't commit on the 2nd viewing and reverted to the resting area for news.  When the news was almost over, a show began and I this time I thought I would pick #852 if there was no better girls.

This viewing had around 60 girls (probably more started working) and I saw #852 again.  Actually, I was quite surprised that she was not picked.  Then there was real competition standing beside #852.  She (#139) is just a "taiwanese" and she also has a nice pair of big balls.  The difference between #139 and #852 are as follows:

- More si man
- Taller
- Looks a bit cool
- Prettierby a very very slight advantage

- Lots of smiles and makes eye contact
- A little bit of "奇倫臂" but bros, I am being VERY VERY yim jim
- Looks more "horny" and "hau" and looks like she wants to fuxk NOW
- Cheaper (cost less)

At the end, I decided on #852 because she is slightly prettier (I like 相頭).  I stayed after my pick and the more girls I look at the more I like my choice.  GREAT!

Then, on to the room!  Sat there waited about 2 mins.  Knock on the door.  Here comes!  Wow what a great surprise.  She has a big smile on her face!!!  I don't worry anymore that she is cool.  In fact, the more I chatted with her, the more friendier she is.  She took off her clothes and what a nice pair of balls!!!!!  They are about 35-36D.  They look really soft.  After testing, I would give 30% chance that they are fake.  It felt very soft on the outside.  But when you grab it......felt a bit hard.....and they were quite heavy (brothers, please educate me here).  Nice light brown nipples not too big nor too small.

Move on the bathing.  GREAT!!!!  Wonderful service.  She gave the standard BM then she started sucking my toes!!!  Then she moves up to my pet pet.  She gave me a deep "poison dragon" and she was determined to lick it CLEAN!!!!  Then she move to my other feet and sucked my toes.  She then flipped me over and what a wonderful BJ she gave.  All along I was playing with her sister and she had no complaints.  She was getting wet too.

I couldn't wait to go to bed and she followed after a bit of her own clean up.  She was in no hurry and she gave a wonderful foreplay.  Another "poison dragon" and kisses all over my body....and on came "ice & fire" BJ!  Damn.....I had to really hold on to avoid blowing up.  Then she kisses my body again and the moves back down to bj again.  We had 8-10 mins of foreplay before we started!

I will not discuss the details but it was wonderful.  We did a few positions.  Girl up Guy down, Guy up Girl down, on the side and I finished with a doggie.  It was a time to be remembered.  I would want to do her again if budget and time allows.

The fun part was the after chat.  She was VERY friendly and we talk about lots of things including her time at RIO.  In fact, she just moved to 18 Sauna just 3 days ago so she is new.  Then she told me a few interesting things....about famous bros that picked her in the past.  Also, she was quite famous at RIO.

Brothers.  If you want more stories on which famous bros marked her.  Let me know.  I will post them when I see that Bros want to hear about them.  Hint: one bro is an asian star.

After this time at 18 Sauna, it completely wipes away the doubt that I had after reading from this page.  At first, I have to agree that the service was worst than about a year ago but this time my experience really made my day!

[ 本帖最後由 yakult 於 2008-5-9 04:44 編輯 ]
作者: PAULOVE    時間: 2008-5-9 01:31

you are lucky man, how much on top for girl start with '8'

stars play girls, nothing new, it was news if stars not to play girls
作者: marsman37    時間: 2008-5-9 02:46

thanks for share the report
作者: yakult    時間: 2008-5-9 04:41

I was a Walk-in so overall it was $15xx excluding tax.  After checking the price, I was surprised that the "model grade" is only $1xx more than a "regular" girl ($13xx).  But gotta say, some "model grade" girls do not have the quality and some "regular" girls are models in my mind.

Yeah, I bet, nothing new with stars having a good time in macau.  It was just interesting since that particular "star" is not of Chinese origin and it so happens that #852 was a fan of his.  She told me she was too "excited" and could not give a good performance on bed

Also it was funny how she disclosed the identities of her clients to me.  I had a good laugh.
作者: pimperro    時間: 2008-5-9 06:25

nice report bro!
作者: c0179614    時間: 2008-5-10 23:38

引用:
原帖由 yakult 於 2008-5-8 20:13 發表
Hello Bros!

I am writing this report fresh!  In fact, I am writing this report at 18 Sauna's lounge!  Arrive today at 4:30pm and had 2 viewings.  I learnt from bros here that you never pick on y ...
Why don't you go to Tung Kwu to play?

You can play for a nigth with the same price.
作者: peninsula    時間: 2008-5-11 17:45

引用:
原帖由 c0179614 於 2008-5-10 23:38 發表
Why don't you go to Tung Kwu to play?
You can play for a nigth with the same price.
You mean CP/CA? Much less la.

作者: Tacos    時間: 2008-5-11 18:15

It is a good report, thanks
作者: nskean    時間: 2008-5-13 13:55

thanks for sharing
作者: bpover    時間: 2008-5-18 18:52

3x for the sharing  2
作者: HoustonBoy    時間: 2008-5-20 09:15

very nice report... i have to try a taiwanese... my favorites have been all vietnamese in 18.
作者: fatwah    時間: 2008-5-23 21:01

nice report bro!
作者: andrew97    時間: 2008-5-24 10:37

It's cool and wounderful experience.  It's happy to receive the 'LOVE' feeling even buy it and i think money is not the first pirority.
作者: whyslow    時間: 2008-5-28 11:09

18 sauna already banned for a long time !!!!
作者: peninsula    時間: 2008-5-28 22:05

引用:
原帖由 whyslow 於 2008-5-28 11:09 發表
18 sauna already banned for a long time !!!!
Why ar?

歡迎光臨 香港 Xocat Forum 討論區 (http://p.xocat.com/p/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0