Board logo

標題: 福建城或溫洲城 - more information please [打印本頁]

作者: LinWanBob    時間: 2008-5-9 02:06     標題: 福建城或溫洲城 - more information please

To all C-hing, I am new to the ShenZhen playground.  I am planning to go to ShenZhen to try some SN.  There's plenty of info in this forum about SN, so I think I can try SN by myself.  I've also heard some c-hing mentioned 福建城或溫洲, which sounds very interesting.  I know you can 'open big' there but that's ok.  I really want to try them because some c-hing said the 福建城或溫洲 girls are quite inexperienced.  Where can I find 福建城或溫洲 near LoWu station?  I am not familiar with ShenZhen at all.  Also, are those places safer than some fastfood places?  Thanks c-hing.
作者: johnnyand01    時間: 2008-5-9 09:58

Those 2 sauna u mention are very cheap!! I mean Low class....I don't suggest you to try it if you are a first timer. The hardware is old and dirty, and the ladies are all ........ although the price is very cheap, still not worth a try.
作者: LinWanBob    時間: 2008-5-9 11:48

引用:
原帖由 johnnyand01 於 2008-5-9 09:58 發表
Those 2 sauna u mention are very cheap!! I mean Low class....I don't suggest you to try it if you are a first timer. The hardware is old and dirty, and the ladies are all ........ although the pric ...
Thanks for your reply c-hing.  I made a typo, I mean I know they DON'T 'open big' there, and that's ok.  I am only interested in trying inexperienced girls, and I like the fact they don't 'open big' because that may mean the girls are cleaner and safer.  Price is not an object.  I like the advanture of trying something new, because I have some experience with saunas already.  Are there some close by LoWu?
作者: getalife    時間: 2008-5-10 17:12

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

歡迎光臨 香港 Xocat Forum 討論區 (http://p.xocat.com/p/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0