Board logo

標題: [疑難] KL Sauna and NC [打印本頁]

作者: 安全    時間: 2008-5-29 14:06     標題: KL Sauna and NC

read through most of the KL reports, they are quite outdated. Any brother can provide some updated info?
M.Tks!
作者: Bonkinasia    時間: 2008-6-2 17:25     標題: Bukit Bintang Areas, KL

If you will to zoom in your effort in Bukit Bintang areas, you can try out these Health Centres within the vicinity.

Genesis
Sunshine
Skyriver
Spa de Palace
Federal
Green Elephant
Imperial
Corona Inn
Park Inn – 5th floor
Nova
Hotel Malaysia
Melia
Park Royal
作者: peninsula    時間: 2008-6-2 21:25

引用:
原帖由 Bonkinasia 於 2008-6-2 17:25 發表
If you will to zoom in your effort in Bukit Bintang areas, you can try out these Health Centres within the vicinity..
What price range?
作者: 安全    時間: 2008-6-3 15:41

引用:
原帖由 Bonkinasia 於 2008-6-2 17:25 發表
If you will to zoom in your effort in Bukit Bintang areas, you can try out these Health Centres within the vicinity.

Genesis
Sunshine
Skyriver
Spa de Palace
Federal
Green Elephant
Imperial ...
Tks bro!
Which one can provide better bg quality among all those SN? Can u give me yr ranking? Ho about the price?
Thanks in advance!!!
作者: 安全    時間: 2008-6-4 11:07

Bro Bonkinasia,
Could u pls provide me the address fo the abv SN? Bukit Bintang is the area I'll stay!
Tks!
作者: 安全    時間: 2008-6-11 09:22

Any bro hv any update? I'll leave to KL tomorrow!!! Hope I can gather the info before I go!
作者: peninsula    時間: 2008-6-11 20:32

引用:
原帖由 安全 於 2008-6-11 09:22 發表
Any bro hv any update? I'll leave to KL tomorrow!!! Hope I can gather the info before I go!
Do reports when you return!
作者: 安全    時間: 2008-6-12 09:38

I'll try my best with limited info. u know, it's very difficult to find the shop without it's address!
作者: 安全    時間: 2008-6-18 17:25

Just came back from KL and very satisfy! Unfortunately, I haven't gone to the SN whick brother Bonkinasia suggested!!! But Tks brother anyway!!!
作者: garg    時間: 2008-6-20 23:33

Post Some information. So brother here can share your experience
作者: wolfhk    時間: 2008-6-23 00:56

I am going to KL too.  Waiting your detail report.
Any out-call agent phone number?
作者: 安全    時間: 2008-7-4 14:47

I hv been to 2 places while I was in KL. At the beginning, I was tempted to go Green Elephant which some brothers recommended. Then I called my local friend in KL and he said Green Elephant is very old and recommanded me to go to another place. That place is situated in a condo estate and there wasn't any sign for it. It means u won't be able to find it unless u r a regular customer or recommand by a regular customer.  The estate it's called "Season Tower" and located next to Time Square. The health Spa called "Saboon". It has a very funny layout. The lobby is loctaed on 3/F and u will get the locker key to get change there. Then u'll need to go down to the G/F to have shower, steam room and cold/hot pool are located there as well. The sitting area and dinning area is on 4/F. You also choose yr girl on 4/F also. Once u hv choosed the yr girl, then the room is located on the 6/F. They mainly provided Chinese and very few malay girls. All of Chinese girl are holding tourist Visa and only work there for 3 months. I would say the Chinese girl quality is 7/10. but the malay girl is hopeless!
Apart from "ml service", that place also provide proper thai massage and oil massage (no HJ involved!)Thai massage is very good and it's massage by Thai woman. The oil massage is just a joke. No need to try oil massage at all! Foot massage is also available and the skill is above standard too!
Generally, I think Saboon it's a good place to visit and good for value too!
Price: 8/10
Girl: 7/10
Service: 8/10
Staff manner: 9/10
hygiene: 6.5/10
I'll continue the other one later!
作者: peninsula    時間: 2008-7-4 22:57

引用:
原帖由 安全 於 2008-6-18 17:25 發表
Just came back from KL and very satisfy! Unfortunately, I haven't gone to the SN whick brother Bonkinasia suggested!!! But Tks brother anyway!!!
Where did you go?
作者: 安全    時間: 2008-7-7 09:00

吉隆坡
作者: blackstone    時間: 2008-7-30 18:33     標題: 回復 12# 的帖子

Brother

What is the cost?
作者: 安全    時間: 2008-8-15 10:26

It's around RM210.
作者: Adventure    時間: 2008-8-27 00:14

Hi Hi See Hing,
Does those 4-star hotel such as Dorsett or Traders have spa centre and provide the full set service with similar price??

歡迎光臨 香港 Xocat Forum 討論區 (http://p.xocat.com/p/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0