Board logo

標題: [檔案] "精" 盟會 - 老太監醫院遊記 (Welcome any 醫院 report here) [打印本頁]

作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-5 12:01     標題: "精" 盟會 - 老太監醫院遊記 (Welcome any 醫院 report here)

In order not to spoil the forum by all Hospital message... I would like to suggest a thread for Hospital only

Time: Someday in September
Army: 老太監, Spider and his friend - CountryMan
Event Log:::::
- booked for 1430, but rec'd call by the DR L on 1400
- chase if we could make it on 1400, but our army force could only arrive 1445 due to missed the transportation (bad feeling already)
- arrived on 1445, new consultation room was all occupied, but DR L reserved 3 old consultation room for us even there is a queue there.
- wait at the consultation, DR L first introduce 4 new registered staff to us, all registered within 1 month
- for 老太監, DR L specially reserved one of the red label due to his serious sickness, and the Red Label is so acceptable by 老太監 immediately
- unfortunately, the 4 new registered FRESH staff is not Spiderman or CountryMan's.  
- And since DR L honestly tell us that all of the good staff are working in progress right now, and she doesn't want to bring out some poor staff to us, Spiderman and CountryMan decided to go for other hospital for further consultation
- back to 老太監, after he is being welcome in the consultation room, he start to take a real look at the Red lable, long leg, nice figure, big eyes, great smile and white skin... it is pretty much more than enough for 老太監... the downside: A cup only...

There is not much to tell in detail for those routine but there is several hightlights:
1) Since she is a red label, the dancing skill is really a good one and enjoyable (normally 老太監 will just skip this part)
2) 老太監 is not capable for 4 shot in 2 hours, but this time... this time... this time... um... he got 3.... actually... 2.5... 1 for starter...then 1 mouth shot (no domdom) (super excellent enjoyable BJ skill... suck to the end of little 老太監)... then 1 last shot for finishing...
3) DR L told me afterward, many ppls would like to visit the Hospital as a big group (7-8ppls) on 1430... don't know why and don't know where they come from as they are not regular customer... so... for c hing if they would like to go alone, don't wanna wait and want to have a quaranteed quality and quantity of STAFF... please... please arrive no later than 1415...
4) Also from DR L... many new staff registered, and some old number have been reused (those number used to have a practice like phone number, have a few month cooling period) (but this time, since many new staff arrive, old number need to be re-use)
5) e.g. ()^ is a ex-staff to serve 老太監 before, but have been changed to a new staff already, and 老太監 know that ()^ has just resigned for less than 3 weeks

That's all for this time... stay tune for more update later on!!

And please feel free to ask, to report and to share any hospital here!!!!!
(But please do some old thread for well know question, such as... Where is the Hospital?)
作者: hongkonger    時間: 2008-9-5 12:02

我好小氣o家! 以後唔理你的post!

[ 本帖最後由 hongkonger 於 2008-9-5 12:53 編輯 ]
作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-5 12:09

Har? Don't play me lah!! You are not new here... you should know that it is not my style for picture... and I respect the rule of the Hospital...

BTW, for all c hing, please kindly use the coding of Hospital in this thread... I don't mind you use the real name in other thread... but in this thread... please use HOSPITAL, Doctor, STAFF and etc...only... Thanks!!!
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-5 12:11

I hope the red label is NOT the little sec.............
作者: hongkonger    時間: 2008-9-5 12:23

我好小氣o家! 以後唔理你的post!

作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-5 12:28

引用:
原帖由 hongkonger 於 2008-9-5 12:23 發表

馬要跑路、人要進步, right?
日本有名攝影師荒木經惟講過:  "「不斷地按快門」就如「不斷地射精」"
所以影相就係對做愛同做愛場所的最高尊敬
這亦是為什麽男人都喜愛攝影!

但現在大多數囡囡都借陳冠希事件來拒絕拍照..........奈何!
作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-5 12:30

It is not the little sec... tell you what... little sec doesn't fall into the categories of Red Label...
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-5 12:32

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-5 12:30 發表
It is not the little sec... tell you what... little sec doesn't fall into the categories of Red Label...
Don't care.......... as long as she is not tortured by you rudely, that's OK for me next week!
作者: hongkonger    時間: 2008-9-5 12:40

我好小氣o家! 以後唔理你的post!

作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-5 12:43

Please... this thread is for Hospital only... please post your picture on other area!!!

Thanks!!
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-5 12:46

引用:
原帖由 hongkonger 於 2008-9-5 12:40 發表

好啦, 你咁欣賞, 我post 幾張大師作品
荒木經惟:寫真,不是拍攝物體,而是捕捉情感。

在我眼前這個貌似痴漢般的大叔,是一名攝影大師,人們說他是「天才荒木」。
透過我的眼睛觀看他的寫真, ...
好料...............!

借問他出的影集, 在港可以買得到嗎 ?
作者: ESTIMAV6    時間: 2008-9-5 14:35

Read a lot of post about the HOSPITAL and you guys' EROTIC adventure, I really want to visit this place to see how good their Doctor / Nurse / Staff are !!! Please PM me the address & ctc no. as well..Thanks a lot.
作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-5 14:53

PM you... enjoy...
作者: ESTIMAV6    時間: 2008-9-5 16:20

RETAV...Got it thanks...I made a mistake, I thought this HOSPITAL is in CA !!!

I used to be a regular Patient of this Hospital before and I did meet the "Legend Twins Nurse" (Thanks to JM brother's post) and it was memorable.......Now my next target is the "Little Sec." !!!
I feel very sick now and I must go to the hospital on early next week.
作者: peninsula    時間: 2008-9-5 20:22

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-5 12:01 發表
Army: 老太監, Spider and his friend - CountryMan  Lo ...
I like it. Much better for me if in English!
作者: mac_don_lo    時間: 2008-9-5 20:58

Where were they going then? 又港樂.
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-8 10:13

By the way, who is the "Country Man"..........? Another new JM brother?
作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-8 11:17

Mac... 港樂 is the main battlefield for Spiderman...  for me, my main battlefield is the hospital... coz I am serious ill... and only uniform staff could heal me...

Froggie... Countryman is a friend of Spiderman... another super hero with lot of experience dealing with differnet kind of monster...
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-8 11:22

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-8 11:17 發表
Mac... 港樂 is the main battlefield for Spiderman...  for me, my main battlefield is the hospital... coz I am serious ill... and only uniform staff could heal me...

Froggie... Countryman is a frien ...
OIC.............

BTW, do you feel well.............? Any need for hospital visit?
作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-8 11:49

definitely need the hospital visit again soon... as got some new number to try... hehe...
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-8 12:10

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-8 11:49 發表
definitely need the hospital visit again soon... as got some new number to try... hehe...
New numbers to try again.............? Ah Yee is really too good to you la.
作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-8 12:13

You jealous...?

Btw... I didn't tell Dr L about your fantasy to her... I guess you better tell her yourself directly...
作者: mac_don_lo    時間: 2008-9-8 12:34

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-8 11:17 發表

Froggie... Countryman is a frien ...
Why you use the word " Monster" ?
作者: jjchan218    時間: 2008-9-8 13:22

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-8 11:49 發表
Perhaps, you need to tell Ah Yee to reserve an ICU for you!!!!!!!!!
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-8 14:01

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-8 12:13 發表
You jealous...?

Btw... I didn't tell Dr L about your fantasy to her... I guess you better tell her yourself directly...
Yes, I am jealous by 100%! haha!

Anyway, I know your status in the hospital is not replaceable! And your position in ah yee's heart is non-replaceable, too.
作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-8 14:44

Honestly... I didn't know if Dr L is single or not... but if you are interest.. i am fine to become the "紅娘" for you...

And I didn't have any special place in ah yee's heart... haha... at least she didn't ask me to buy a mooncake for her... but instead, she ask spiderman previously...
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-8 14:55

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-8 14:44 發表
Honestly... I didn't know if Dr L is single or not... but if you are interest.. i am fine to become the "紅娘" for you...

And I didn't have any special place in ah yee's heart... haha... at least  ...
Do you think I should bring her some mooncake on JM brothers' behalf if I go there some time before the mid autumn festival?
作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-8 15:14

no need to bring... buy from her... haha
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-8 15:24

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-8 15:14 發表
no need to bring... buy from her... haha
I think the mooncake from Hong Kong is more tasty and hygienic!
作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-8 15:53

hey... wake up... Froggie... your DR L don't care about the taste and healthy... just care about the quota they need to meet...

Just kidding...
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-8 15:55

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-8 15:53 發表
hey... wake up... Froggie... your DR L don't care about the taste and healthy... just care about the quota they need to meet...

Just kidding...
BTW, what does DR L stand for..........? DoRinLa?
作者: def_lo    時間: 2008-9-8 17:42

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-8 15:55 發表

BTW, what does DR L stand for..........? DoRinLa?
Should be the manager's 代號!!
作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-8 17:53

It should be your fantasy's code name...
作者: 周五一次郎    時間: 2008-9-8 22:06

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-5 14:53 發表
PM you... enjoy...
may i have the address and the contact of the hospital too?
作者: 周五一次郎    時間: 2008-9-8 22:06

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-5 14:53 發表
PM you... enjoy...
may i have the address and the contact of the hospital too?
作者: jjchan218    時間: 2008-9-9 15:01

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-8 17:42 發表

Should be the manager's 代號!!
I just wonder that the manager will have any quota to sell the mooncake as the SN's MM????????
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-9 15:04

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2008-9-9 15:01 發表

I just wonder that the manager will have any quota to sell the mooncake as the SN's MM????????
It doesn't matter as long as the mamagress is helpful and/or the MM is your COT!
作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-10 08:42

So... DR L didn't disappoint me for once... every time i need urgent consultation... she will arrange the best for me... and I don't need to choose and pick
作者: mac_don_lo    時間: 2008-9-10 08:47

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-10 08:42 發表
So... DR L didn't disappoint me for once... every time i need urgent consultation... she will arrange the best for me... and I don't need to choose and pick
Coz she 's your private assistant. Know what you want and like. But not for us...
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-10 08:53

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-9-10 08:47 發表

Coz she 's your private assistant. Know what you want and like. But not for us...
I'll meet her later today for her assistance............... but this time I have not used Retav's name!
作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-10 09:29

did you reserve little sec? you should do so... and why don't ask for my help? I won't reserve a pork chop for you wor...

btw.. please  ask DR L to show you the new ()^ and tell me if she is good...
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-10 09:41

OK........... if she is available. Maybe I'll  try her, too.
作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-10 09:42

Um... you bad... stick to your little sec first...
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-10 09:48

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-10 09:42 發表
Um... you bad... stick to your little sec first...
Just want to know if there is any "devilish foot massage" in the hospital.........
作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-10 10:31

Official answer is no... I tried once...

But since the door at that time is no glass... don't know if you could seduce her for such service...

If you want to have Fun Foot Massage... go to 片場 in CP... you won't be disappointed..
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-10 10:39

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-10 10:31 發表
Official answer is no... I tried once...

But since the door at that time is no glass... don't know if you could seduce her for such service...

If you want to have Fun Foot Massage... go to 片場 ...
I am not too sure if I have enought= time for both little sec and foot massage today..........
作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-11 08:59

Wawa... pls report your new hospital experience here... come on...
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-11 09:53     標題: Fan Bing Bing

Originally, I have sms to Dr L to book the little sec one day before. However, when I contacted her again while aboard the CRH, she told me that the little sec had quitted several days ago. What a disappointment, but Dr L promised to select a good red label for me. Should I believe her again, I just wonder. She just want to have more business and all the girls in the hospital are wonderful (they all are $$ signs) in her eyes. However, though a little bit upset, as I was very sick at that moment and deadly need some treatment. So I went to the hospital direct to try my luck.

No queue is needed, as I arrived there just after noon. Dr L showed me two girls in sporty aerobic wear --- bra top + mini short. One of them is quite eye-catching and definitely MCOT. I made the choice in the first round.

She is a medium built cutie young ('87) woman, 160 cm tall, with good figure and pretty face ( Ferrari Chan + Fan Bing Bing type).  She was really smart and even discovered the secret of my secret weapon! This embarrassed me a bit!

Her dance was sexy indeed. And her service in the first round, water bed and second round was above standard. She made me had 2.5 shots as a result. I had my total satisfaction from her!

One point about her I had to make. Her body is nicely and healthily built! When I touched her nicely shaped big boobs, I found them to be quite "hard" and suspected that they were fake. But my hands told me they are natural. She showed me a post of what the competitors in the 健美 competition do, and her breasts turned to be in "muscular" look!

Though I have no chance to have good time with the little sec, I have no regret at all as this girl has topped me up with respect to my sex desire!
作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-11 10:43

Number of HK region... good... i know this number b4...
But since there are a lot of new staff arrive after the olympic... I really don't know if the one you meet is the one i meet... just like my favoriate staff which is your number reverse... she resigned too... and the number is owned by another new staff...
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-12 08:50

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-11 10:43 發表
Number of HK region... good... i know this number b4...
But since there are a lot of new staff arrive after the olympic... I really don't know if the one you meet is the one i meet... just like my fa ...
It seems there are new good choices in the Hospital.............. I dare say men go there will not leave empty-handed.
作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-12 09:10

Still don't know what is the overall quality of this batch... really need to check by a morning visit... then I could have more time to explore the first 2 shift's mm..
作者: def_lo    時間: 2008-9-12 09:13

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-12 08:50 發表

It seems there are new good choices in the Hospital.............. I dare say men go there will not leave empty-handed.
But also with empty-wallet and empty-spring-bag!!
作者: peninsula    時間: 2008-9-12 22:20

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-12 09:13 發表
But also with empty-wallet and empty-spring-bag!!
hard to believe your wallent can be empty!
作者: Tacos    時間: 2008-9-13 11:34

I feel really sick after reading your report. I know I must go to see the doctor and  of course, the nurses in hospital. Please PM your known good hospital details. Tks.
作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-19 10:13

Update on 18/9/2008

Since it is 老太監's big date... I super squeeze the work time and have a morning visit to the hospital...

Dr L congratz me for the big-date... and she bring alone all the new staff for me to check and ask me if I could give some comment to her afterward...

All new staff really new... those staffs have been registered no longer than 2 weeks...
As a objective report, I have to say, the quality really drop a bit... but for those that could catch my eyes... their quality is actually better than before...

What I am talking about?  My meaning is, the number of pork chop increase, but for those top quality MM, they are even better than before... so... to all brothers... patient and luck is the key to find you target one...

*(! is the number this time... I won't talk about the routine as it is all the same, just share to all about some highlight:

1) No need to wait for the room as I arrived at 1130
2) Number of Pork Chop increase, but the top quality MM's quality improved (strange) (I have Dr L what's that happen, she explained that the source is different from time to time)(standard answer)
3) *(! is new register for less than 2 weeks, who is from 廣西
4) Slim figure, small boots, short pussy (yes, you heard it right, short, my thing could hit to the end)(I am not a big guy, but it really feel good to hit the end)
5) So good serving attitude with lots of communication
6) Will suck you up very hard and deep... (is it the new trainer told them to suck so deep inside... my recent experience in the Hospital are both serious sucker) (yes, you heard it right again, hospital got a new trainer, only know that she used to be a staff but not anymore, don't ask, that's all I know too)
7) Surprising she is willing to "車" and she is a serious "Driver"
8) Give you a gf feel and those feel and touch are excellent for this MM
9) Must try to attact her with her dress on...!!!!!!!

I also mark down some staff to try later on...
作者: 7-siu    時間: 2008-9-19 10:21     標題: 回復 55# 的帖子

OH ! Bro. Retav , your report turn me on, even an old bird like me want to go to ICU now.
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-19 10:23

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-19 10:13 發表
Update on 18/9/2008

Since it is 老太監's big date... I super squeeze the work time and have a morning visit to the hospital...

Dr L congratz me for the big-date... and she bring alone all the ne ...
死太監................. 又話唔得閒要改期, 点知靜靜鳼鼠上 去食好嘢, 令到蛙仔 "留港守齋"....... anyway, happy b-day!
作者: jjchan218    時間: 2008-9-19 10:49

引用:
Update on 18/9/2008

So good!!!
Generally speaking, the std in the hospital should not be disappointed.
You turn me back to CP rather than CA this week!!
作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-19 10:49

To 7-siu... don't play me lah... you got 4 妃嬪 to serve you... but yes... I could comment that for my recent experience... the service qualtiy improve in the Hospital... but the MM quality is a undenable fact...

To WaWa... sorry... I have to squeeze my work and I just know at the early yesterday morning that I could go... so so so so sorry...

B-day is not a big deal... from one of the brother... b-day means the count down start to our last shotable day...  (so we have to shot as much as possible before I can't shot again)
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-19 10:51

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-19 10:49 發表
To 7-siu... don't play me lah... you got 4 妃嬪 to serve you... but yes... I could comment that for my recent experience... the service qualtiy improve in the Hospital... but the MM quality is a unden ...
I think we JM brothers should hold a mini party for Retav for his belated b-day celebration!
作者: 7-siu    時間: 2008-9-19 10:54     標題: 回復 60# 的帖子

Can I join the party ? He He !
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-19 10:57

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-9-19 10:54 發表
Can I join the party ? He He !
Why not..............? But it probably be a "ma-nut" party held locally. Still interested to join?
作者: 7-siu    時間: 2008-9-19 11:24     標題: 回復 62# 的帖子

Why not ? If so, please keep it a weekday happy hour party.

Let's call it a " Ma-nut Blow water" party ?
作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-19 11:25

HK? it is good.. no need to ON then I don't need to apply permit... good... when?

No need to celebrate my b-day... just a gathering is also good... haha

And 7-siu.. it is my honour if you could join!!
作者: 7-siu    時間: 2008-9-19 12:04     標題: 回復 64# 的帖子

I am going to CA this afternoon with Dai Hoi for the weekend.

You name it and PM me, I can check the PM while I am in Humen and CA.
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-19 14:11

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-9-19 12:04 發表
I am going to CA this afternoon with Dai Hoi for the weekend.

You name it and PM me, I can check the PM while I am in Humen and CA.
I propose Retav to be the organiser............. and let us have the "ma-nut water blowing evening" the soonest, OK?
作者: 7-siu    時間: 2008-9-19 16:54     標題: 回復 66# 的帖子

I am now in Humen now, waiting for you guys PM. I am going to Chap An tonight.
作者: def_lo    時間: 2008-9-19 20:03

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-19 10:51 發表

I think we JM brothers should hold a mini party for Retav for his belated b-day celebration!
Good suggestion.  In fact, I held a private party in British Army to celebrate retav's b-day although there were only me and a lady enjoying.

Let's have a party for no matter reason and in no matter place.
作者: def_lo    時間: 2008-9-19 20:06

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-19 14:11 發表

I propose Retav to be the organiser............. and let us have the "ma-nut water blowing evening" the soonest, OK?
Great! Let's just have a ma-nut blowing happy hour gathering locally.  After all, we don't have to meet each other only when we are having fun in mainland!!
作者: jetspermman    時間: 2008-9-19 20:48

Guys ~~~ Please count me in !
I have a lot of things to learn from you .... especially 7-siu ! The K-King !
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-22 08:47

引用:
原帖由 jetspermman 於 2008-9-19 20:48 發表
Guys ~~~ Please count me in !
I have a lot of things to learn from you .... especially 7-siu ! The K-King !
.............including the correct attitude in having fun!
作者: 7-siu    時間: 2008-9-22 13:31     標題: 回復 71# 的帖子

不要有講無做,太空隧道了!快點安排"Ma-nut happy hour party".

I shall release my " weekend report" later this evening.
作者: jjchan218    時間: 2008-9-22 13:53

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-9-22 13:31 發表

7-siu,
Where did you go recently?
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-22 14:29

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-9-22 13:31 發表

老太監:

快 d 行动啦! 連七少都感到不耐煩 la!
作者: 7-siu    時間: 2008-9-22 14:53     標題: 回復 73# 的帖子

I went to "Chap On" on last Friday, and "Chang An Hotel" on Saturday.
作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-25 12:03

Busy like hell recently... dam!!
作者: jjchan218    時間: 2008-9-25 14:59

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-9-22 14:53 發表
I went to "Chap On" on last Friday, and "Chang An Hotel" on Saturday.
7-siu
Grateful to note that you pick up a new GF!
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-26 14:46

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2008-9-25 14:59 發表

7-siu
Grateful to note that you pick up a new GF!
Btu according to 7-siu, she is only a day-trade product...........!
作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-26 15:02

right!! part time lover only...
作者: 魔鈴娘    時間: 2008-9-27 23:16

引用:
Update on 18/9/2008

Haha...
you know what, I just found that our b-day is the same day~~~
作者: def_lo    時間: 2008-9-28 08:07     標題: 回復 80# 的帖子

Welcome, mor mor.  It seems to me that this is your first post in CN forum.
作者: 魔鈴娘    時間: 2008-9-28 22:47

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-28 08:07 發表
Welcome, mor mor.  It seems to me that this is your first post in CN forum.
Hello lo lo, thanks a lot,
actually, that is my 2nd post in the CN forum~~ hehee
作者: mac_don_lo    時間: 2008-9-28 23:16

引用:
原帖由 魔鈴娘 於 2008-9-28 22:47 發表

Nice to meet you in British building.
作者: def_lo    時間: 2008-9-28 23:18

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-9-28 23:16 發表
Nice to meet you in British building.
Next time may be you can meet hiim in the same room!
作者: jetspermman    時間: 2008-9-28 23:29

mor mor !!
how are you ?

Happy to see your message here !!!
作者: def_lo    時間: 2008-9-28 23:38

引用:
原帖由 jetspermman 於 2008-9-28 23:29 發表
mor mor !!
how are you ?

Happy to see your message here !!!
hahahaha, spidy, how's your TV shows??
作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-29 09:15

Me? Same B-day?  My b-day is a big date for Chinese People... the famouse xxx 事變... haha... great to here someone have the same b-day as me...

But... due to my tiger change plan... can't have any fun celebration...
作者: denny2000    時間: 2008-9-29 09:36

引用:
原帖由 魔鈴娘 於 2008-9-28 22:47 發表

welcome. mor mor..
作者: 魔鈴娘    時間: 2008-9-29 09:54

多謝各位,
受寵若驚呀~~
係呀, 就係XXX事變果日呀~~
作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-29 10:29

Great... Nice to you meet you brothers... but I guess I am much older than you la... haha
作者: 魔鈴娘    時間: 2008-9-29 17:37

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-29 10:29 發表
Great... Nice to you meet you brothers... but I guess I am much older than you la... haha
my honer to meet you brothers as well~~
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-30 09:58

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-29 10:29 發表
Who cares who is older...............? The most important is that you both share the same taste in choosing girls, then quarrels might appear, and having 3P game will be the only solution.
作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-30 11:06

You always can't forget about the MP project... ok... let's name a place and time.. then come to fk the hell with 5 man and 7 mm...
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-30 11:43

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-30 11:06 發表
You always can't forget about the MP project... ok... let's name a place and time.. then come to fk the hell with 5 man and 7 mm...
As long as I can be back by 5 pm at SZ on weekday, I always welcome the party!!
作者: jjchan218    時間: 2008-9-30 11:53

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-30 11:43 發表

As long as I can be back by 5 pm at SZ on weekday, I always welcome the party!!
That is to say a half day leave (steal jump) will not suit you!
What a pity!!!!!!!!!
作者: def_lo    時間: 2008-9-30 11:55

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-30 11:06 發表
He must be addicted to it.
作者: 井底蛙    時間: 2008-9-30 11:56

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2008-9-30 11:53 發表

That is to say a half day leave (steal jump) will not suit you!
What a pity!!!!!!!!!
How to define "half day leave (steal jump)"?????
作者: jjchan218    時間: 2008-9-30 12:09

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-30 11:56 發表

How to define "half day leave (steal jump)"?????
I mean if you take a half a leave in the afternoon, you may not have enough time to fight the battle either in P or A city except in SZ.
作者: Retav    時間: 2008-9-30 12:12

Take leave in the afternoon... like... leave the office at around 1300... it might not be enough time for you to come back at 1700
作者: def_lo    時間: 2008-9-30 14:53

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2008-9-30 12:09 發表

I mean if you take a half a leave in the afternoon, you may not have enough time to fight the battle either in P or A city except in SZ.
jj, you don't understand froggie's situation.  He doesn't need to take any leave for steal jump.  He can always go out for meeting!!

歡迎光臨 香港 Xocat Forum 討論區 (http://p.xocat.com/p/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0