Board logo

¼ÐÃD: [­ì³Ð] ¶ø§JÄõ¤Ú¥´!!¤S«Y§Ú¥XReport... [¥´¦L¥»­¶]

§@ªÌ: K20A    ®É¶¡: 2008-9-18 14:23     ¼ÐÃD: ¶ø§JÄõ¤Ú¥´!!¤S«Y§Ú¥XReport...

¦n­@ÉN¤W¾¤! ³£¦¨¤T¥|­Ó¤ëÉN¥X¥hª±,¤Ú¥´­Ì¦n¶Ü?

«e¤é¥h§Ú­Ó"¶º°ó" (¬üÄR®c), ¤W¥ª­Ó°¨©Ô©f¥s "Tin Tin" (²¢²¢ or ¥Ð¥Ð?)

$140 half hour....

¤µ¦¸ª±±o¦n°ª¦M, ¯u«Y¦Û¤v³£Åå!!

¥Ð¥Ð²Ó²Ó²É,Ú»¸¨¤j·§¤Ü·³ÀY,¨­¤~´N¨«ªÎ, ªi¥J°Õ,¼Ë³£OK,°÷cute...

¨R²DÉNÉAÂI,²b«YÀ°§Ú¬~¤U²Ó¨Ð¦PC²´,³Ì·d¯º«YÊ\¦P§Ú¨R²D­Ó°}ÉN®}Bra¦Punde...
¤ßçÜ°¨©Ô©fDªA°ÈÉN²z¥ÑËݬJ,¸Ü«{agent¤J¬JÉÆÉÆÀ³¸Ó¦³D½è¯À¥ý啱..¤£¹L­ø²z,
Ú»¦h°}¥ýÁ¿....

¤W§É°V©³,Ê\´N°£Bra/Unde, ¿üLin Lin,­±,¦Õ¥J,¸ò¦í­ÚÊ\¤@³¥¨®®I¸¨¼L,¥´«{¨®½ü...(¦n¦h¤Ú¥´¤@©w¤w¸g¸Ü§Ú°ª¦M!¤£¹L¯u«Y¥¿), 脷úê脷, ¯u«Y¿ü¨ì¶ô­±³£Àã«{...

µM«á¤@¸ô¿ü¸¨¥h Lin Lin, ³U³U, ¦A¿ü²Ó¨Ð, ¥þµ{ÉN±a dom dom....(¤Ú¥´¤S·|¸Ü§Ú°ª¦M..), ª§D­ÚÊ\§jÃz, ´X¦¸­n¥s°±Ê\...¤£¹L¯u«Y¶W¥¿..!!

§Ú¹ï¤â³£¦n­ø±o¶¢, ü¶ªiªi, ¦AºNÊ\©f©f, (§Ú¨C¦¸ºN³£·|°ÝÉÆÉÆ¥ý...), ºN¨ìÊ\D¤ôºCºC¥X¾¤..¶V¾¤¶VÀã...(¦ÛµM¤ô...¥¿!!), ¸ò¦í§Ú¤jÁx°ÝÊ\¥i­ø¥i¥H´¡¤â«ü¤H¥h, Ê\§t¦í§Ú²Ó¨Ð"­ø­ø"Án..§Ú·íÊ\µª¥ª,¸ò¦í¤â«ü´¡¤J¨g"¤F"Ê\, ¥t¤@°¦¤â´N·bÊ\C²´, Ê\´N«YËݲ]¥s...(¯u°²¥s³£¦n,¯u«Y¥æ¨¬À¸...«»±oÊ\...!)

ª±¦h°}´N±a³U¤J¹h...Ê\­I¦í§Ú©ó¬O§Ú¥Ñ«á¤J, ¦nºò!! ­§¦h´X¤U³»­ø¦í©ó¬O¥sÊ\Âਭ, (¶¶«K¦^®ð..)
¦A´¡´¡´¡´¡....¹Lµ{¤¤¦A¨®½ü¥ª¦n¦h³¥....¸ò¦í²Ó¨Ð¯u«Y§Ö³»­ø¦í©ó¬O¥[§Ö½Ä...Ê\³£¦n°t¦X, ¥s±o¦n²]..
«YÊ\¸ÜÊ\"¨ì"­Ó¤U§Ú³£¥X¥ª嘢....

°V©³¦^®ðÊ\´N°V¦V§Ú¤âÁu¤W­±,¤k¤Ífeel....¶É¤U­p°Ý§Ú¦A¾¤­ø¾¤¦h嘢, §Ú¸Ü¦~¬ö¤j¦^­ø¨ì®ð (ªp¥B´N°÷ÄÁ..)
¸ò¦í§Ú¸Ü¤£¦p§Ú¥Î¤â¦PÊ\²Ó©fª±¦h°},¸ò¦íÊ\§Y¨è¸ÜYES!!! µ²ªG¤â«ü "¤F" ¨ìÊ\¦P·b¨ìÊ\¥s¨ìHigh High...­Ó¨­«YËÝÀ¾...
¦pªGÊ\¯u«Y°µÀ¸,ËÝÊ\DÀ¸¯u«Y¦n, ³Ì«á¥ò¥s§Ú¦RD¤f¤ô¥h¤âÀ°Ê\·b¨§¨§...High¨ìÊ\³Ì«á㩒¦í§Ú¹ï¤â¥s°±...¤Ï¤Ï¦a²´....«¢«¢...¦n¦nª±, ·b¨ìËݤW¤U§Ú¦Û¤v³£µwµf!!

³Ì«áü«¥ªÊ\¹q¸Ü,¤£¹LªÖ©w­ø·|callÊ\, §Ú¥ò¥¼·QX®a¶Ð¦í...¤£¹L§Ú¦nªÖ©w·|¦A¤WÊ\!!! ¥¿!!!

³£«Y¸É¥y,¦¹¦aÉN»È¤T¦Ê¨â...§Úµ´¹ï­ø«Y½æ¼s§i, ªp¥B¬üÄR®c³£¤@¼Ë¦³¤k­øÕi....

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ K20A ©ó 2008-9-19 04:52 ½s¿è ]
§@ªÌ: µL¦WµL©Ê    ®É¶¡: 2008-9-19 02:17

¶ø§JÄõ... ­ü!
§@ªÌ: rtsang88    ®É¶¡: 2008-9-19 03:15

"¥´«{¨®½ü...(¦n¦h¤Ú¥´¤@©w¤w¸g¸Ü§Ú°ª¦M!¤£¹L¯u«Y¥¿)"

Totally agree, DFK ¥¿

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ rtsang88 ©ó 2008-9-18 14:18 ½s¿è ]
§@ªÌ: K20A    ®É¶¡: 2008-10-1 05:23

Hey, just saw an adv from newspaper and I've sent email to them ask for price....
bloody hell... NZ$350 per hour!!! really expensive!! The most expensive one I try so far is only NZ$200!!!
btw, here is the reply....

>>>>>
hi! thanks for email!!
our service is full service. we have combined japanese style and new zealand style. we dont use condoms for blowjob,only for sex.
we want the customer feel as they are couples during the service.
we charge $350 one hour.
i understand it is not cheap but we have a room in 5 star hotel and all our girls is full japanese! and we will give you best service in auckland!!
im sure you will not regret!!

we are fully booking, so if you would like to book please contact me on my mob 021-xxx-xxx. (***brother can pm me if you want to know the number, I don't want to make it like I'm posting an adv....  )
also i can send you photos of the girl if you would like to book.
>>>>>

If any brother try it, pls report!! thx!!!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ K20A ©ó 2008-10-1 05:25 ½s¿è ]
§@ªÌ: K20A    ®É¶¡: 2008-10-2 11:40

´M¤é¥h¥ª¶¡¥¼¥h¹Lo¬JMassage©±, ¦a§}«Y 2XX Campbell Road...(PM me if you want address)

¥´¹q¸Ü¥h°ÝCheck¤U¦³ÉNÉÆÉÆ,¸Ü¦³8­Ó, ¤¤,Áú,®õ,´ä etc...

°Ý¦³ÉN¥þ®MÊ\´Nµª±o¦³D§t½k, ¸Üo¾¤¨ì¦Û¤v°ÝÉÆÉÆ... ¦ô³£«YµLÂûÄuµP°Õ....

²bmassage $30 half hour, $40 one hour...

¥h¨ì¥s¥ª­ÓªÖ°µ¥þ®Mo¬J¦n¦ü«Yªe«nÉÆÉÆ¥sStella, ¦³ªi, 35C?? (¤p§Ì­øÃÑ«×..Á`¤§¤j,¦n¦n¤â·P,¯uªi...)
Ê\±ø¸y³£¦n¥®!!!¤£¹L¤¤¤k³â, D¸Ë¦³¤Ö¤Ö«p....¦ý¼ËOK o¬J....

¤@¶}©l¥ýÁ¿¥þ®M»ù, Ê\ÉN¶}»ù²b«Y¸Ü¤½»ù, §Ú¦Û¤vçÜ 33 Salon half hour $115, ¬üÄR®c half hour $110 to $130,
°¨©Ô´N$140 half hour.... ¨ä¹ê¤¤°êÉÆÉƤ½»ù¤j·§ $140 to $160 one hour la (Depends on location too)...

§Ú´N¸Ü$130 one hour ³s massage la....·iÊ\©OD³õÉNo¥Ì¶Q...Ê\¤SªÖ¼½!!

¥ý massage ¤j¥b²ÉÄÁ, ¤â°©OK la...(³Ì¤ÖÁÈ¥ª massage).

¸ò¦í´N§j¤@°}µM«á¤²³¥°Õ...ÉNÉA¯S§O, ³£«Y¬¡¶ë¹B°Ê....¤£¹L­n±j½ÕÊ\¹ïÀY¿O¯u«Y¦n¦nª±.... :-)

©ÎªÌ·|¦A¥h,¸Õ¤U¨ä¥LÉÆÉÆ....©ÎªÌ²bmassage ¥[­ÓHJ la....Stella ¤â°©¥i¥H°Õ....¤²³¥´N¦n¦üÃP¤Ö¤Ö, ¥i¯à§Ú
²Ó²Ó¨Ð²Ó°Õ (¯º)...

¤Ú¥´¥ho¬J¸Üª`·NÁ¿»ù°Õ!!§ÚçÜ$120 per hour Ê\³£¨ü....
§Ú³Ì«á¥[¦h$10 (total $140), forÊ\¤â°©, not for ¤²³¥.. haha!!

¨ä¥LÉÆÉÆ¥¼¨£¹L, Å¥¨ìÀ³¸Ó¦£¸L¤¤...

¤¤¬q³£¦³­ø¤Ö«È¥X¤J, ¥Í·N¦n¦ü­ø¿ù...
§@ªÌ: dannz016    ®É¶¡: 2008-10-2 19:32

Thanks for sharing.

Is that the one at the corner, 2-storey house? I went there once,waited for 15 minutes but still no luck, because all the girls were busy.

Did Stella let you ¥´¨®½ü? I like ¥´¨®½ü and fuck at the same time ¥¿!

Please post more reports.  I may try again and share my experience.
§@ªÌ: K20A    ®É¶¡: 2008-10-3 02:36

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ dannz016 ©ó 2008-10-2 19:32 µoªí
Thanks for sharing.

Is that the one at the corner, 2-storey house? I went there once,waited for 15 minutes but still no luck, because all the girls were busy.

Did Stella let you ¥´¨®½ü? I like  ...
Yes, its at the corner, 2 storey house...
haha... dannz016, u really like to  ¥´¨®½ü!!!.... but I didn't  ¥´¨®½ü with Stella... i didn't ask her at all... but I do agree  ¥´¨®½ü and ML together is damn good!!!

Like I said in my first post, ¥Ð¥Ðin  ¬üÄR®c can give u a super wet kiss if you like ¥´¨®½ü... btw... i may go visit her later today... haha...
§@ªÌ: dannz016    ®É¶¡: 2008-10-4 17:10

Hi K20A

Please post report.

dannz016
§@ªÌ: dannz016    ®É¶¡: 2008-11-2 12:24     ¼ÐÃD: massage at Campbell Road

K20A

Telephoned Campbell Road but Stella wasn't there that day. They honestly told me that they didn't have anyone that have the figures that would match and suggested me to come the other day.

I tried the other one on the other side of Campbell road, closer to Royal Oak. Good figure but little older than I thought. Only have hj for $80. (Full service is $120) Her name is April, smooth skin and very good attitude. Initially did not let me kiss but once she became wet, she then let me kiss. She was from China and worked in HK for 1 year.  

I will try Stella next time.
§@ªÌ: K20A    ®É¶¡: 2008-11-12 04:24

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ dannz016 ©ó 2008-11-2 12:24 µoªí
K20A

Telephoned Campbell Road but Stella wasn't there that day. They honestly told me that they didn't have anyone that have the figures that would match and suggested me to come the other day.

Dannz016,
I try the one close to royal oak last week. But they told me Apirl no longer work there. ( not sure true or not). So I try another one call Yuki. She said she is Japan mix China but don't expect too much. You can only see "Chinese" on her face.

For massage, ummm.... I guess Stella is better than Yuki. I try $80 HJ only. I ask how much for Full Service and Yuki said $140. I said should be $120 only, but she said she always charge $140. Therefore I said nothing. She's not young face anyway so I'm not interest in Full Service with her.

Overall service is average. nothing special.

btw, been to any new places recently?

Åwªï¥úÁ{ ­»´ä Xocat Forum °Q½×°Ï (http://p.xocat.com/p/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0