Board logo

標題: [疑難] Americans [打印本頁]

作者: jocharis13    時間: 2009-8-10 15:32     標題: Americans

There has been a question in my mind and I would love to hear some interesting answers or ideas to this:

If the best colleges with the best professors which enroll the best students in the world are situated in the US.  Then why can't the US realise that they should spend less to save the economy?
作者: 屍屠華    時間: 2009-8-10 17:04

To save the economy  you need to spend more...
spend less need to paid more tax...

[ 本帖最後由 屍屠華 於 2009-8-10 17:05 編輯 ]
作者: jocharis13    時間: 2009-8-11 16:44

but they are spending so much on useless things or on things that they already have.. so wouldn't it be wiser for them just spend less?  thus try and pay back their debts?
作者: 屍屠華    時間: 2009-8-11 19:51

Where to keep your money? Save it in the bank? Your bank account need to paid tax, they have Capital Gain Tax....
作者: jocharis13    時間: 2009-8-11 23:16

why not give it to charity?? so as to benefit the 3rd world countries
作者: 屍屠華    時間: 2009-8-12 10:05

They only want to spend money to those countries against communist, terrorist, any political party which against any government which don't listen to/against/anti  US government.....

By the way, Bill Gates and Warrent Buffet spend a lot on Charity...
作者: jocharis13    時間: 2009-8-12 13:09

correct me if I'm wrong but can they really resolve any political conflict just by spending money???  in the long term, wouldn't it be better to use the money to save lives instead?? cos in my opinion, wherever there's people, there would be conflicts - so it's not as simple as just putting money on those issues.

歡迎光臨 香港 Xocat Forum 討論區 (http://p.xocat.com/p/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0