Board logo

標題: Horrible Memory in 北角平價c9骨場 [打印本頁]

作者: kalatel    時間: 2009-9-20 01:59     標題: Horrible Memory in 北角平價c9骨場

After read C Hing report on the captioned sauna, I immediately took my first trial. I realized that it was C9 sauna with old decaration and facilities, and really prepared myself......but still suprised me!

In fact, it couldn't be classified as Sauna but look like a Chinese Bone setter or Chiese Herbal.  When I got in, a C9 brouhg me to the changing area.....Never think that you have to serve yourselve from lock the drawer to get the towel...  But worst case was the public bath room, a small room with 3 shower head....  ( Anyway, it was cheap price.. it's better to accept...  )   

When I moved into the room, nightmare was just begun....  ,  old and dirty bed..very hot as little air conition...  Honestly I could accept this facility as C-Hing said it as HKD 260......  Also I could accept C9..... but please don't give me the "XO"...horrilbe...C9 and fucking..urgly..
I was shock for 15 sec...and very sorry to come...  

Ok, start message........skill was so so, too soft, a little bit like SPA.. kept asking for hardly........ ..  During the message, C9 oftenly touch my " Dick", or better said " watch"...she wasn't message my 'brother" but with her face close to look....??????

Also, she kept talking to me...even I didn't give C9 any feedback, she was very crazy and told me to bring my father here....." Oh, let me message your Dad and play his " little bird"...but don't tell you mum"...........................Oh God!  What are fucking mad woman..

Almost the last round, she told me as C-Hing said, pure message charged HKD 260 why don't you give me HKD 100 more for hand job......I though for while and refused her...  .  Again she urged me for special servie and asked what did you like to have....., OK, I told  C9 to brow me ......

She just said no and claimed extra HKD 100 was enough....and asked for more...  !!!  I didn't think that she wanted to brow but anyway..good trial...I gave her HKD 400 in total and let C9 brow me...

Her brow Job was much better than other.......stucking strongly......and finally gave my explosion into her month......  afterward, she helped to clean me up... ....when I'm really to go, she suddenly hold me up tightly and softly told me to come again...also remember to bring my father......

At that moment, I really scared....as she was completely crazy....  and again I blamed myself not to come forever.......
作者: sunboyz    時間: 2009-9-20 08:23

Sorry to hear such terrible experiences!
作者: mycookie    時間: 2009-9-20 11:26

well .........try that place long time ago ............ didn't want to post about that because someone mike like it .........anyway .......TOTALLY agree with you on the enviroment and they are not C9 ,  is "osim".
Don't think will go there anymore
Sorry to here from you .
作者: boot_boot    時間: 2009-9-20 11:46

引用:
原帖由 kalatel 於 2009-9-20 01:59 發表
After read C Hing report on the captioned sauna, I immediately took my first trial. I realized that it was C9 sauna with old decaration and facilities, and really prepared myself......but still supris ...
I regret for your incident.   

I personally would prefer to visit the proper saunas
with HJ services, around $390, provisions of drinks+snacks as well.
Environment and cleanliness are most likely, satisfactorily there.       

作者: hkmgt    時間: 2009-9-20 14:02

引用:
原帖由 boot_boot 於 2009-9-20 11:46 發表

I regret for your incident.   

I personally would prefer to visit the proper saunas
with HJ services, around $390, provisions of drinks+snacks as well.
Environment and cleanliness ...
Any recommedation of this kind of sanua in HK island side.  Thanks.
作者: boot_boot    時間: 2009-9-20 14:22

引用:
原帖由 hkmgt 於 2009-9-20 14:02 發表

Any recommedation of this kind of sanua in HK island side.  Thanks.
$390 ......

No recommendation on the HK Island, how about Mongkok, Yau Ma Tei?

It doesn't take long time to arrive MK and YMT from the Island.

作者: longsomeone    時間: 2009-9-20 17:17

引用:
原帖由 boot_boot 於 2009-9-20 14:22 發表

$390 ......

No recommendation on the HK Island, how about Mongkok, Yau Ma Tei?

It doesn't take long time to arrive MK and YMT from the Island.

Glad to hear your recommendation!
作者: load    時間: 2009-9-20 21:14

really horrible! grandfa and grandma game!
作者: Fatten    時間: 2009-9-21 10:16

my god! how could you get hard and still could shoot into her mouth
作者: fightclub    時間: 2009-9-21 11:55

引用:
原帖由 kalatel 於 2009-9-19 17:59 發表
After read C Hing report on the captioned sauna, I immediately took my first trial. I realized that it was C9 sauna with old decaration and facilities, and really prepared myself......but still supris ...
I once want to go but convince myself to pay +$140 to Good Fortune Causeway Bay and got 3 hr service w VAS....sorry for the experience.....
作者: 常客    時間: 2009-9-21 13:07

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: lamsai    時間: 2009-9-21 13:25

作者: 常客    時間: 2009-9-21 13:33

作者: lamsai    時間: 2009-9-21 13:51

作者: 30-30    時間: 2009-9-21 13:57

Any Good BG in Lwan Fai? Can u tell me please.
作者: aero169169    時間: 2009-9-21 14:27

引用:
原帖由 kalatel 於 2009-9-20 01:59 發表
Totally unbelievable! BJ from a terrible and ugly C9.
作者: confeee    時間: 2009-9-21 14:30

why you allow her blow you
作者: 裙長褲真    時間: 2009-9-22 17:41

sorry for your exp....

hope you get more comfort service next time  
作者: boot_boot    時間: 2009-9-24 10:11

引用:
原帖由 longsomeone 於 2009-9-20 17:17 發表
Glad to hear your recommendation!
longsomeone c-hing,

1) Tak Bo in MongKok - Fixtures are ageing and deteriorating.  

2) Lai Chuen in MongKok - Daytime visit is recommended.   

歡迎光臨 香港 Xocat Forum 討論區 (http://p.xocat.com/p/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0