Board logo

標題: [疑難] Thailand - Bangkok [打印本頁]

作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-8-23 20:10     標題: Thailand - Bangkok

Will be going to Bangkok very soon and looking forward to visit the MP there.  Any BRO has good suggestion?
作者: hymen    時間: 2006-8-24 10:25

Poisedon
作者: clac    時間: 2006-8-24 21:47     標題: 回復 #1 fififafa 的帖子

Utopia
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-8-25 00:49     標題: 回復 #3 clac 的帖子

Where is Utopia?  Can't find their web page..
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-8-25 00:52     標題: 回復 #2 hymen 的帖子

Thank you!

Any bro tried to take pictures in MP?  Or this is not allow at all??  I want to report with pictures if I can.
作者: clac    時間: 2006-8-26 00:16     標題: 回復 #4 fififafa 的帖子

最好搭的士去,MRT在Phra Ram9 3號出口向Rama IX Rd. 東面走(地圖右邊)幾個街口,在一個十字路口向左望(轉角有一間本地餐廳),地圖上方,就會看到Utopia的大名,轉左再直走就到.要走15至20分鐘,路不好走,也可以在Phra Ram9 3號出口搭的士,很怏就到.
作者: Toesters    時間: 2006-8-26 21:13

Poisedon  

i just back from Bkk 2 days ago...5 days staying but going to Poisedon 2 times..

1st 415 pm..not good looking gals to choose
2nd 630 pm...lots of gals so better to go after 630 pm

1st time i pick one 2000 bt.....good service istay around 1 hr 45 mins
2nd time  pick 2500 bt ...pretty and execellet services....i feel  like being rape hohho

all gals body are super good my opinon no need to go 3rd fl to get sideline & model..u can get one  from 2000, 2200 or 2500 bt even u are picky! but rem to pay 300 bt after their good job.

y gals told me their most frequent customers are Japan, then korea..we HK only 5th!
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-8-26 21:32     標題: 回復 #6 clac 的帖子

Thank you! This is one of my major target this time : )
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-8-26 21:41     標題: 回復 #7 Toesters 的帖子

Thanks for the tips, just wondering how much better are the ones on the 3rd floor... it's my first time to visit MPs...
Luckily I am staying there for a few weeks.... hopefully I can try each famous MP at least one time.
HK only #5?? well... I guess it's because most of the bros are 救國 soldiers or we are LOYAL to our own kind  : )
作者: hymen    時間: 2006-8-26 23:09

Poisedon may not be the best, but it is convenient and famous.  More importantly, wont ripe you off.  My must go MPs
作者: Toesters    時間: 2006-8-27 13:49

u can go to 3rd flor to check the sideline model b4 u pick the gals on 2nd floor.

i hve gone to 3rd fl during my 1st time, not many gals and u wont know their price until u hve to ask their mami, the gals range from 2900 bt to 7500 bt some may even cost more, in my opinion their look ar a bit pretty and slim body but they can only serve u for 90 mins and u wont get the services that u may hve in 2000, 2200 or 2500 bt ( mami tells me )

honestly  if u hve been play Thai Msg many times u can try model ...if not   2000 to 2500 are enough law..cheap and good
作者: Allen05    時間: 2006-8-28 04:25

the best is Amerstertam, and then Poseidon, however, one bear in mind is that avoid using Credit Card in Sauna, unlike Macau or Seoul that is quite safe, my card actually have been stolen the code and using in bangkok recently, fortunatlely the card center spot it and call me to confirm , keep aware brother
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-8-28 15:29

Thank you for all the useful informaton!  So, I wont be using my credit card and I will for sure to try Amerstertam, Poseidon and Utopia.

I recently found in the webpage:  http://www.bangkoktonight.com/
Under the massage section, there are links and MAP of many MPs.
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-8-28 15:48

If I can try them all, for sure 腳軟...
作者: pimperro    時間: 2006-8-28 16:03

Heard from expatfriends (who live in Bkk) that Riviera is good. Nice service. It's near the "bangkok Hospital.

I was 2 weekends ago in Bangkok.
Mostly I spend my time at "paht Pong" Had a nice time. Picked up a girl for 2500 baht for the whole evening and took her to my hotel. Girl was ok, nice service. Not like Macau service ;) but what can you expect for these rates.
Overall it was ok.
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-8-28 16:25

Riviera is very Considerate, if I am 腳軟, I can just simply go to the Bangkok Hospital  

If I can find anyone I like, can I just leave?  Will I get into any trouble?
作者: pimperro    時間: 2006-8-28 16:57

He he Bangkok Hospital is an expensive private Hospital, so it's gonna cost you a lot when you end up in there
But I think you won't get in any trouble. My friend told me that the atmosphere was nice. I haven't been there yet. But the neighberhood is quite safe.
作者: bigp    時間: 2006-8-28 18:03

Hi gus, do you know what the easier way to go to Riviera?? Can I take BTS?? Thanks.
作者: YSFONG2001    時間: 2006-8-28 18:47     標題: 回復 #7 Toesters 的帖子

good info.
作者: baseball    時間: 2006-8-28 23:32

Riveria is in New Petchburi Road, BTS not pass thru there, can only take taxi or bus..
作者: Toesters    時間: 2006-8-29 01:49

i heard ppl say Colonze 2 is also quite good. they hve "Father" can speak cantonese so its quite convenience

Colonze Link:      http://colonze2.1.vg/

Utopia link:     http://www.utopiabkk.com/default_e.htm

Poisedon Link:  http://www.poseidon2000.com/

should try next time!

I ve already 腳軟 i last 2 days.....even traffic for almost 1 hr b4 i reach there but seem time goes fast  hhaahhah
作者: garylock    時間: 2006-8-29 11:58     標題: 回復 #21 Toesters 的帖子

Brothers,

Had not tried Amsterdam?  Anybody tried it and please give more info such as price, address ..  Thanks

Gary
作者: pimperro    時間: 2006-8-29 12:52

Hmmm I tried Amsterdam red light district in Holland before, but not the Amsterdam in Bangkok.
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-8-29 15:13

Amsterdam
Poisedon
Utopia
Colonze1&2
Riveria
Thanks for all the suggestion...  I guess my DESTINY is Bangkok Hosptial instead

Bro garylock, check this link out, http://bangkok2night.com/massage/
The price is listed there.

In fact, I have more questions... I read other brothers did 2Q or 3Q per visit... is there any extra charge?
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-8-29 15:26

Bro Toesters, 1 hr in Taxi or by walking?  Seems far away...
作者: Toesters    時間: 2006-8-30 01:29

i stay in Penisula ..1 hr taxi no kidding..dont u know Bangkok always traffic..esp the hrs between 2 pm till 8 pm

2Q or 3 Q really depends on yr gal.but most can accept 2Q if u are not "ugly look" ahhah
作者: garylock    時間: 2006-8-30 10:57     標題: 回復 #25 fififafa 的帖子

Thanks brother fififafa for info on Amsterdam.  For 2Q, there was no charge from my experience with several Thai MP like Poisedon and Utopia .  You just needed to have the energy and completed within the time 90 min.
作者: bigp    時間: 2006-8-30 11:07

Yes, it is true. You could have 2Q with no extra cost.
I had 2Q last time in Poisedon. It was a very good experience.
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-8-30 15:18

I c... so I am going to dress up myself... and try to SEDUCE the girl for the 2nd Q…  
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-8-30 15:38

What about Condom, is it safe to use what they provide or I should bring my own? I know this is a stupid question but I really had no experience...

I also read from 淫狐風俗情報站 that the girl may do 口爆, 3P, etc.  Have any bro tried?

I really study HARD for this trip.
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-8-30 15:53

引用:
原帖由 fififafa 於 2006-8-30 07:18 AM 發表
I c... so I am going to dress up myself... and try to SEDUCE the girl for the 2nd Q…  
I just realize that I will have nothing on me when I am with the girl…. My plan wont work this time..
作者: Minister    時間: 2006-8-31 09:49

引用:
原帖由 pimperro 於 2006-8-28 08:03 AM 發表
Heard from expatfriends (who live in Bkk) that Riviera is good. Nice service. It's near the "bangkok Hospital.

I was 2 weekends ago in Bangkok.
Mostly I spend my time at "paht Pong&q ...
Brother Pimperro,

What is "paht Pong"? Where is it? How can you bring girl back to hotel? I will be Bangkok soon. Please help!!
作者: pimperro    時間: 2006-8-31 17:21

引用:
Originally posted by Minister at 2006-8-31 09:49

Brother Pimperro,

What is "paht Pong"? Where is it? How can you bring girl back to hotel? I will be Bangkok soon. Please help!!
Hey brother Minister,

It's a area in Bangkok. A lot of foreigners visit that place, also Hong Kong people
It's a place with a lot of stripbars en pubs. You can easily pick up girls their. Or the girls will come to you. Offcourse these girls want to get paid unless you very handsome
Ask any taxi driver and he knows the place. Remember, allways ask the taxi driver to turn on the taxi meter. Otherwise you are getting ripped off.
Go for a drink in of of the strip bars and have some fun, most bars has at least 30-40 girls dancing in bikini. You can take these girl also with you to your hotel. Just a matter of price .
If you get out of the taxi, a lot of men will come to you and ask if you want to see a live sex show, don't pay attention to that. Go for the bars, relax a little bit, get horney and start talk to girls. Don't be shy because a lot of men are going there for looking fun with girls. Prostitution is almost a well established kind of work in Bangkok.
The price to take girls to your hotel is very various, pork chops offcourse are about 1500 baht en models can go up to 5000 baht. so start negotiating! Paht Pong has also a night market. When you see the market you are at the right spot. Just follow the foreigners to the bars and stripclubs and you will find it.
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-3 00:32

Report – POSEIDON

After all the research I did, finally I arrive Thailand.

Follow the foot steps of all the Brothers; it’s my first time to visit Bangkok’s MPs.  

Getting off the Sutthisan station exit 4, walk around 5 mins, here is the famous POSEIDON.  Once I entered, I was asked to put my bags in the locker, very convenient.  Time is 6:30 pm.  As suggested by all the many brothers, this is actually the best time to go, many girls to choose from.  (I will try 6:00 or 5:00 next time, because when I left at around 8:00, only a few choices left)

Unluckily, the papasan is not very helpful, he only mentioned the price 2000, 2200 and 2500 (shouldn’t the price be higher? Or just the discount season?)  then he sat next to me and did nothing….

Finally, I found one which looks pretty.  She is local from Bangkok, about H165, 32B, 23 and 33.  Damm… I was looking for 34C or above… well… all because of inexperience fault…

However, she is quite aggressive, after the drinks came, she gave me a long French kiss, touching here and there, slowly, we kissed from Sofa and ended up in the bed.  After enjoying her services (no BJ??), I tried to seduce her, she let me touch her sister and it’s already wet.  She then helped me to put the condom on and started riding on top.  As I planned to try doing 2Q, I let her keep going and going, then I was KO .  It felt very good as she keeps 神龍擺尾 until all my soldiers went out from the factory.

We then bath together.  Although I am inexperience, I can tell that her bathing technique is way below average.  Very disappointed.

We were in the bed again but I was so 無用, due to my recent heavy workload and I just took a 10 hrs plus flight to Bangkok (could not sleep in the plan because someone 放屁 continuously in B Class).  I fell asleep and did my 2Q in 周公 palace.

When I am awake, it’s almost time, so get dress, tips and leave….
作者: Toesters    時間: 2006-9-3 14:31

the sideline and the model class are at 3rd floor, those 2000, 2200 & 2500 where u are is at 2nd floor.

in fact after u see 2nd floor not yr taste u can request to go to 3/F. Still i think the best time is 5:30 to 6:30. Earlier no good later all is going up serving already. Last time my frd has sat on 2/F for almost 20 mins choosing gals...just ignore those papasan, choose one u like most. Usually after i finsh my massage with the gals there i will back to 2/f to wait for my frd. there are on and off some nice one coming out on dif price level every 10 mins but wll pick up by other immediately ..so need to patient la

Maybe u are too thirsty ar maybe she is too green...usually most gals are automatic process....body shower bath then back to bed, massage u a while (sucks) oral u for at least 5 mins then real show begins......

my past experience in Poisedon still quite good, my frd also say so we all think much better than in CP or in macau, dont disappointed maybe u are not so lucky this time!
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-4 00:03

Report 2 – POSEIDON again…

Today is SUNDAY, I start hunting at 6:30.  Since Amsterdam is just next to the Hotel I stay, I just walked over and got in.

Well, it’s a totally different atmosphere than POSEIDON.  Talked to one of the papasan and he introduced the price range (2000 to 5500 ).  There were not many choices, so I asked for those 5500 and tried to show that I am not that interested.  Hoping he might give me discount, but it did not work and I did not want to be 水魚, so I got the papasan’s name card and he asked me to call him on weekdays because many girls do not work on Sunday.

So, I left and walked toward the MTR and my next stop is Caesars.  From Rama 9 to Huay Kwang is only two stations.  Once I exit I realized that I forgot MY PRECIOUS (this reminds me Lord of the Rings) hunting map.  I try to remember all the brothers’ previous messages and start walking.  After 5 mins, I saw Caesars in the reflection of a huge mirror.  It’s behind me but not in front.  Lucky me to see it, otherwise I might end up no where.

Got into Caesars, on the left is the fish bowl, and the models are in the front.  Do not know why no papasan or mamasan were interested to talk to me.  So I waited until I found someone free.  Those one in the fish bowl is 2100 and 500 extra for lotion massage.  The models are up to 3600.  I looked and when I finally decided, the 小日本 took my girl .  Since I do not really like this kind of the FREE service, I left.

My target is Emmanuelle, as I did not have my map, I could not find the location.  At the end, I gave up and walked toward POSEIDON.

I am getting 一肚火, I went straight to 3rd.  When I passed by second floor, there were very few girls.  The mamasan was more helpful and I found two targets.  One is traditional THAI and the other is more white like Chinese mixed.  The mamasan then showed me the magazine and the THAI girl is on the picture.  OK, over 34 C, I go for it.  We then talked a bit and went up stairs.

On our way to the room, I was thinking next time I will definitely go for someone non traditional (see, already thinking of another meal ).  Then, 晴天霹靂, it’s FB.  I hate 假貨.  I am not 愚公 and I don’t like to move 山.  Since there is nothing I can do, I tried to enjoy the bathing and the other parts of her body.  Although her sister is very tight, the FB really deducted many points.  After 20 mins of her on top, I on top, I on her back, my soldiers still hold the line.  Finally, I asked her to HJ to finish.

After visiting a few more MPs, I still like POSEIDON atmosphere.  My next target is Utopia.

Brother Toesters, too bad that I did not see your message before my today adventure, thanks for all the suggestions and I will try not 口渴 next time :bird:.  Any way to avoid 假山 ??  
作者: clac    時間: 2006-9-4 00:05     標題: 回復 #34 fififafa 的帖子

10 hrs plus flight? where you came from?
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-4 01:10     標題: 回復 #37 clac 的帖子

I work in Europe     on business trip to MPs.. no to Bangkok..
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-4 01:18     標題: 回復 #36 fififafa 的帖子

Brother Toesters, I ment   but not :bird:  click the wrong button.  Maybe too tired..
作者: pimperro    時間: 2006-9-4 10:13

nice report!for how long you gonna styay in BK?
作者: holdit    時間: 2006-9-4 11:24     標題: 回復 #36 fififafa 的帖子

Emmanuelle should be right opposite to Caesars along the Ratchadapisek Road.
Will be going to Bangkok soon. Been to Poseidon and Emmanuelle before, so this time I have set my targets to Amsterdam, Mirage, Colonze2 and Angel Massage after reading brothers' suggestions.

[ 本帖最後由 holdit 於 2006-9-4 03:25 AM 編輯 ]
作者: neo    時間: 2006-9-4 16:02

引用:
原帖由 fififafa 於 2006-9-3 12:32 AM 發表
Report – POSEIDON

After all the research I did, finally I arrive Thailand.

Follow the foot steps of all the Brothers; it’s my first time to visit Bangkok’s MPs.  

Getting of ...
Nice report. 我都去過Poseidon 幾次,第三層的model有d系唔錯,但未試過。而第二層d囡囡都幾好,而且service唔差。

btw, 有兄弟mention過”Paht Pong” 的地段,d女的質素一般啦。但小心有幾間系人妖bar黎,d囡囡個個樣靚身材正,又開放,但全部都系假貨,真系唔系咁容易認得出,要小心d啦。

我試過叫佢地坐下檯,溝通下,測試過,真系真假難辨。我比左一、兩百ba做tips啦,但當然唔會recommend外賣... 
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-4 18:35     標題: 回復 #40 pimperro 的帖子

8 days left, maybe still able to visit 4 more MPs, if I have enough soldiers to go to the battlefield....
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-4 18:38     標題: 回復 #41 holdit 的帖子

If you see a 獨行俠, maybe is me
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-4 18:44     標題: 回復 #42 neo 的帖子

Talking about take out, I met a brother in the lift with a 囡囡, she 眉來眼去 me behind his back, they really good at what they do.  
作者: clac    時間: 2006-9-5 00:42

引用:
原帖由 fififafa 於 2006-9-4 06:35 PM 發表
8 days left, maybe still able to visit 4 more MPs, if I have enough soldiers to go to the battlefield....
我都想有十天八天到曼谷工幹 期待你的報告!
作者: Toesters    時間: 2006-9-5 01:55

wow 8 more days...u better get more Chicken Essence to re-energizing yr little bro hohojho

Poisedon is one of the best MP in BKK, i would only go to those brand names MP, avoiding to Fxxk 人妖 by accident, cos i heard a terrible story a guy in hk has gone to those average MP and hve fxxk a 人妖 from then onwards his little bro hve difficulty to wake up . i believe in that "rumour" as u hve been to Pattaya u an see those人妖 is muc prettier than real gals u cant notice till they speak....terrible

Maybe u can try Colonze 2, i still get no chance to vist there, u can give me areport after that . the papasan 06-0440799 阿耀 ( information form Colonze 2 website   http://colonze2.1.vg/ ) can speak cantonese, perhaps he can give a special service to u..try try and tell me ar.

Paht Pong yes maybe a place to get gals overnight but to y point of view, its too "Jap" seems like a "Yue Lam" going there, their target are white foreigners.....nake / trip show is ok but for sex trade still prefer MP dont hve any risk ma...why i say so?  if u take a taxi there most wont drive u if u request meter! Their"suggested"fare usually 3 times than the meter will pay!

my advice as a stranger: play safe; sex safe and pocket safe! hohoho
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-5 23:38

Report 3 – Amsterdam

Begin my hunting after work and this time I remember my Map (which I did not use at all ^&*^*%^).

I decided that I would not be so 口渴 until I found my perfect target this time (as suggested by Brother Toesters ).

From the exit 3 of the Rama 9 Station, I turn left on the Rama 9 Street and keep walking and walking and I turn left on the Royal Cty Avenue Rd and keeping walking for about 15 mins, there I found Utopia.

Got in and say the fish bowl on the first floor.  Could not find anyone interested as those ones inside are for sure over 30.  Then on the left, there is another section.  No my cup of tea either.  So I went up to the third floor.  Maybe I dress too young all the time, no papasan or mamasan wanted to talk to me.  So very difficultly, I got a mamasan who speak English and asked for the picture book.  It’s 5:30 and there are so few choices.  So I waited patiently…. Then times go by, I still could not find anyone I like.  In fact, I am not that picky but Poseidon’s girls are better quality.  After 40 mins , you are not reading something wrong, it’s 40 mins.  Not only I used up all my patient, but I feel disappointed.  Therefore, I left and got a taxi back to my hotel.

As the papasan in Amsterdam mentioned that many girls work on weekdays, I walked over to check it out.  This papasan is very 熱心, I told his my requirements, eg, no FB, 34C above, tall, white and beautiful.  For a while, we could not find anyone who met my Simple requirements.  Finally he suggested a student who meets 50%.  Since it’s getting late, I told him I trust him this time.  So he called the girl over and she looks young and ok beautiful.  As I am a shy person. we did not chart much.  Until we got into the room, 晴天霹靂 one more time. (again, inexperience fault)  She has 牙X (don’t what it calls in Eng and I don’t type Chinese, the things that align your teeth) on her teeth, well, a real student.  Long hair, 166cm, 32b, 23, 33, skin dark.  Only please don’t smile….   Well, again, I have to appreciate the good side of her.  Here attitude is wonderful; she did what every I asked.  But she is really not that skilful, therefore, our battle last over 40 mins (seems like a pay back for the time I wait in Utopia).

For the last few days, I have been to Poseidon two time (damage 2200 and 3600), Caesars, Utopia and Amsterdam (damage 3500).  I rate Poseidon the best at this moment.  I will try Caesars, Emmanuelle, Colonze and will continue to share my experience to all brothers.
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-5 23:58     標題: 回復 #46 clac 的帖子

I feel so luck for myself
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-6 00:11     標題: 回復 #47 Toesters 的帖子

I guess my army needs various 補給品 to fight such a long battle
人妖... sorry for that brother.... I share your idea of play safe; sex safe and pocket safe (that's why I try to use public transportation all the time and my own number 11 bus ).  Therefore, I will only visit those famous MPs.
Thanks for the weblink, I will fight my next battel in Colonze.  And this time, I have a spy 阿耀 on my side.
作者: clac    時間: 2006-9-6 00:11     標題: 回復 #48 fififafa 的帖子

上次我六點半到七點在Utopia看到很多選擇,絕不比Poseidon差...

Colonze II 也是不錯的地方,但也是選擇時間最重要,一般我都是六點半到七點的時候到,最多女在這時上班 ,有時太早也會錯過好嘢,只有質素較差的才一早霸頭位.但我也試過遲了好的给其他人要了
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-6 00:17     標題: 回復 #51 clac 的帖子

I c, I left Utopia at around 7 today, maybe just not my day.
If this is the case, I will do some over time (I hope my boss does not know ) before I go.
作者: clac    時間: 2006-9-6 00:22     標題: 回復 #48 fififafa 的帖子

我也知道你走了一大段路到 Utopia 但空手而回的感受, 但到曼谷MP很多時候也要看一點運氣,除非你是熟客.
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-6 00:46     標題: 回復 #53 clac 的帖子

This is the point 熟客, I look too fresh and that's why no mamasan or papasan talked to me...
作者: holdit    時間: 2006-9-6 02:07     標題: 回復 #48 fififafa 的帖子

Seems like Amsterdam and Utopia are not good choices. Maybe I will limit my targets to Mirage, Colonze2 and Angel Massage only. I have searched through the old timway forum and some brothers have provided a weblink to this Angel Massage ( http://angelsoi26.kt.fc2.com/english01.html ). Some girl photos really look quite nice. See if you would like to check it out, brother fififafa.
作者: billchan    時間: 2006-9-6 12:38

引用:
原帖由 holdit 於 2006-9-6 02:07 AM 發表
Seems like Amsterdam and Utopia are not good choices. Maybe I will limit my targets to Mirage, Colonze2 and Angel Massage only. I have searched through the old timway forum and some brothers have p ...
我早前去過此店,要有心理準備,跟 MP 頗不同!硬件不可同日而語!

[ 本帖最後由 billchan 於 2006-9-6 09:14 PM 編輯 ]
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-6 18:52     標題: 回復 #56 billchan 的帖子

Brother Holdit, If I go I will report for sure.

Brother Billchan, why?? no privacy? Please advice.  
作者: Toesters    時間: 2006-9-6 19:46

maybe is rumour...i heard Angel Massage  really sucks ..gals & room both NO ok!

the thai gals are very dark.....this place are popula to white & black foreigner..so i guess their taste are dif to Asian ppl

fififafa :

i dont think "old customer" will give any preference to u from thos Mama or Papa. Its just matter of luck what gals u met when u go . To those fake ball, my opiion is "sideline / model" have high chance of getting fake things over their bodies Why? u pay more expensive therefore they hve more money to "maintain/improve" their body o look to attract us----- Long Gou!!!  So for those 2000 to 2500 bt i think they still "real body".....also i thik their service is much better than model law..last time the model dont like me to grap her ball.......and very fake "good " service...

By the way...do u guys aware that majority of MP thai gals are quite old....average are 23 to 25...compare to our mother coutry only 18 to 20...thai MP could already retire la  kakkakakak
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-6 20:24     標題: 回復 #58 Toesters 的帖子

Good point , hopefully I will meet FB no more...  it's like using Atomic bomb against my soldiers, no match at all…
Too bad that I dont live in HK, otherwise, my soldiers can join the 救國 defence force.
作者: billchan    時間: 2006-9-6 21:11

引用:
原帖由 fififafa 於 2006-9-6 06:52 PM 發表

Brother Holdit, If I go I will report for sure.

Brother Billchan, why?? no privacy? Please advice.  
  My advice is : Forget it and don't waste your time on this one !

Actually I just turned away and left without any regret after I stood at their entrance for 3 seconds.   

Then I took my chance and went to another one , Teen(2) , both are near the famous Emporium.  

Teen(2) Massage , though I still found not really my cup of tea , is for sure better than Angel.  Check with this :

http://www.geocities.jp/bkkteen

[ 本帖最後由 billchan 於 2006-9-6 09:26 PM 編輯 ]
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-6 21:47     標題: 回復 #60 billchan 的帖子

Although I am not interested after looking at the webpage, but now I am even more appreciated what I can find in Poseidon   Thank you!
作者: holdit    時間: 2006-9-6 22:19     標題: 回復 #61 fififafa 的帖子

Leaving for Bangkok tomorrow. Brother fififafa, see if we have a chance to meet. Thx for brother billchan's advice. Will report afterwards.
作者: billchan    時間: 2006-9-6 23:32     標題: 回復 #61 fififafa & #62 holdit 的帖子

You are welcome !
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-7 22:21     標題: 回復 #62 holdit 的帖子

Brother holdit, let's use email to exchange contact number, my email is [email protected],
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-9 22:23

Hunting Diary – Report 3 - Colonze 2 (呵倫生大浴室)

My hunting was on Friday.  From Phra Ram 9 Station, I took one stop and exit from Thailand Cultural Centre.  Follow the sign Jusco exit, when I exit the MRT, I kept walking straight, after passing  by Carefour, Jusco, and Robinson, I went a little bit further and on an intersection, there is a HUGE sign of 呵倫生大浴室.  Turn left and go straight, about 5 to 10 mins, I am there.

When I opened the door, the spy 阿耀 was already there and talked to me in Jap.  So I try talking to him in Cantonese and Mandarin, 阿耀 is Mandarin speaker.  The fish bowl is located on the left of the entrance.  He quickly introduces me who do lotion and who do not.  I was hoping to try lotion but there all look over 30 and do not look good.  After a few minutes, I decided to check out the models/sideline section on the second floor.  It was 5:00 pm, the girls just arrived and they were charting with each other in different groups.  Not like the usual sitting arrangement.  阿耀 took me to the Centre of all the girls and asked me which one I want.  I was actually surrounded by all the girls and they all heads up and looked at me...  I was kind of dizzy and embarrass , I feel like I was sitting in the fish bowl and waiting for someone to pick me up..  I found a very beautiful one but body weak.  So 阿耀 asked me what I want.  Of course, 34C or about (real), white (no more traditional Thai), and tall.  Quickly, he introduced me one who speak mandarin and swear that it is REAL.  I was having a really hard time as the beautiful one looked me into my eyes and I feel electrocuted .  However, my instant told me 34C above is more important.. So I went for the 34C.
Regarding the Hardware, it can not compare with Poseidon nor Amsterdam.  The room is small and I do not really like it.   We entered the room and she seems a nice girl and for sure over 34C.  Once we were in the bath tab, finally I got to see it.  Not only over 34C but at least 37 or 38 C.. and it is REAL .  I could not get my hands off during the whole process.  Although she is white but her other body parts are weak.  I guess 24 for middle and 34 for bottom.  A little choppy.  After bathing, we kissed and she started to do her normal routine.  The visual effect was grate, I actually experienced what we see in Jap 3X movie.  Maybe I was fight too hard during this week, I kept going with different positions and my soldiers still refused to do the final attack .  During the process, I was thinking why dont I stop and go to finish at another MP .  But this girl is very keen on finishing me off and tried very hard.  After 50 mins, (she did not use KY), my soldiers finally KO by the doggy attack.

Although the girl worked very hard, but she is not that skilful.  The hardware is also below average.  I still like Poseidon the best at this time.

The damage this time is also 3600.
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-9 22:36

Hi Brother Holdit, have not received you message, I guess you are too busy at this time
作者: holdit    時間: 2006-9-11 00:38

Hi bro fififafa, I am back to HK. Sorry I did not read your message about your email address before I left for Bangkok. I had a good time there and I am sure you must have too. How long are you going to stay there? Seems like you are in Bangkok for quite some time, so envy.

Tried to locate Angel Massage as told near Emporium but failed. (Should have written down its address la.) This bangkok trip I only visited Colonze2 and Mirage.

Got off from Thailand Cultural Centre MRT station and took 20 min walk to Colonze2. Luckily the place was not hard to find with the help of its big sign. Greeted by 阿耀 and he could speak alright Cantonese. Not many girls in the fish bowl and sideline floor by the time I arrived, so I decided to take a seat and wait. A few minutes later 阿耀 brought me a girl whom he claimed just got back to work. Not exactly my type, ok look, a bit dark skin, not tall nor big-boobed but she greeted me with a nice smile and only 1900 baht. Accepted la. Her service was excellent. Had 2Q with her and tipped her 300 baht.

Went to Mirage the other day, around 10 min walk from Huay Kwang MRT station. Fish bowl and sideline girls available. A few sidelines were quite ok but a cute-looking fish bowl girl caught my sight. Picked her and costed 1900 baht. Nice boobs, ok service. Again tipped 300 baht.

In terms of hardware, Colonze2 and Mirage are just average. Agree, Poseidon is much better.
作者: billchan    時間: 2006-9-11 12:50

引用:
原帖由 holdit 於 2006-9-11 12:38 AM 發表
Tried to locate Angel Massage as told near Emporium but failed.  (Should have written down its address la.) ...
It's only about 5' walk from Emporium . But NO la ! Not a good place to go at all !
作者: gtc    時間: 2006-9-11 12:54

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-11 23:54     標題: 回復 #67 holdit 的帖子

Too bad, I was hoping I do not have to fight alone... happy to hear your good hunting
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-12 01:04

Hunting Diary – Final Report – Caesars, Emmanuelle, Nataree and Poseidon.

Finally, this is my last hunting night, so I actually rested for two whole days for this battle.

Since I did not get to see Brother Holdit , I was fighting alone again.  So after one whole day work, I started at 5:30.  Getting off at the Huay Kwang station, exit 4, turn around (, this time I am an old horse who knows the right path).  Since I remember many girls offer lotion service which I failed to try in Colonze2, I dedicated and insisted to try it out.  However, lucky god is always not by my side, I could not find any one that I like.  After 15 mins of waiting, I left and walked toward Emmanuelle.  This time I found the Huge sign right across the street, I wonder why I did not see it last time .  Easily, I got in and once again, no girls are good looking nor good body figure, plus no Location service.  So I left again and thanks for 淫狐 brother, I remember that he tried Nataree many times.  Therefore, I follow his foot step and enter.

Wowo.. so many beautiful girls… and there is a papasan who speak mandarin.  So I asked for location service and he said only one do.  I look at the girl and she looks ok.  I went for it.

The hardware is at the Colonze2 level, I told myself do not complain too fast, let’s see how this girl does her WORK.  She started to massage me with lotion, quite comfortable.  She also speaks a little Cantonese.  We charted a bit and I learned some Thai from her.  Slowly and slowly, I was too relaxed and almost fell asleep.  After 1 hr massage, she started her routine bathing.  However, my soldiers refuse to fight this battle because her figure is the worst one I ever seen for my past few visits .  So after the bathing, I gently told her that I only wanted massage and nothing else (I am a good LIAR ).   三十六X走為上X, my army 逃跑 from Nataree with damage of 2200.

It’s almost eight, to have a perfect ending for my hunting trip, Poseidon is the only battle field.  Quickly, I arrived and waited in front of the fish bowl, for about 10 mins, since I did not find anyone I like, I went to third floor, ordered some 軍糧, asked for the magazine and turned on my radar .  There are too many enemies and my army is totally confused .  Only if I can locate a 34C above, 23, 34 and destroy this target, then I will survival.  After my 軍糧 arrived, they were finished in 5 mins.  Then I saw my dream target passing by (meet all requirement and white).  I quickly asked the papasan and wished to talk to this girl.  However, there was a 大富豪, already booked over 5 girls and they need to go his room for him to pick.  Suddenly, all the beautiful girls went up somewhere with a mamasan.  Damm you 大富豪, this is my last opportunity .

As the enemy army suddenly shrink, it is even harder to find my target.  At the end, the papasan introduced me one girl and she looks pretty with nice figure.  She has everything I asked for, only a little dark but not so dark as traditional Thai.  Ok, she will be my last victim .

Routine bathing and then long BJ with condom.  I waited for so long (well only two days ), so I was totally prepared.  She was on top first, riding skills so so, but she tried hard.  It really turned me on when I saw her nice body moving on top of me.  We then changed to different positions.  As I am not the type that can do 2Q in a short time, I had a really long Q instead.  As I said I am prepared.  I had my 003 with me and I asked her to use it .  The feeling is much better, and I can feel her 真水.  My soldiers could no longer hold the line, then with her doggy attach plus the reflection in the mirror.  My soldiers accomplished their mission with damage 3500.

I hope my reports will benefit all the brothers who need assistance.  Wish you all good hunting.
作者: billchan    時間: 2006-9-12 04:12     標題: 回復 #71 fififafa 的帖子

Thank you so much brother fififafa !  Your reports for sure benefit me already !  
I can't wait any longer to plan my second trip to BBK this year !
作者: holdit    時間: 2006-9-12 09:19     標題: 回復 #71 fififafa 的帖子

Bro fififafa, thank you for your "battlefield" information. Great to hear you won so many battles with flying colors. Hope I can achieve as many as you did in my next visit. I walked passed Nataree last time but did not go in. Will check it out next time as you say so many beauties. Ask my boss today to see if I can have a longer holiday soon.
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-12 11:23

You are all welcome!

Brother Holdit, I was too tired and did not realize that you actually fly in and did all the hunting in two days... I really really envy you cause this can never happen to me and I wish I can have nice meal frequently...
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-12 11:28

And yes, Nataree has too many options to choose from, don't understand why..
When I arrived, I actually stood in the middle of the room and surrounded by the gls, fun experience
作者: holdit    時間: 2006-9-12 14:17     標題: 回復 #74 fififafa 的帖子

True, it is really convenient to go Bangkok from HK. Perhaps you can consider to work in HK, then you can go to macau, bangkok, china easily. HK really serves as a good hub for hunting. (Suddenly feel like I am a spokesman for HK Tourist Association.) Anyway, Happy hunting!!
作者: bambooree    時間: 2006-9-12 14:44     標題: 回復 #71 fififafa 的帖子

Thank fififafa very much for your valuable report!  I am going to Bangkok with 3 more brothers in the end of this month.  I have a few questions.

Do they all wear condom for BJ?  
It seems that Poseidon is the best choice, right?
What is the best time to visit?  Before or after dinner?
Is there any good hotel nearby that you can recommend?
My friend recommended Eden club: http://www.bkk-gui.de/ede_eng_f.htm.  All gals there provide double-fly service and they are all bi-sexual.  Has anyone tried?
作者: peninsula    時間: 2006-9-12 18:02

引用:
原帖由 fififafa 於 2006-9-11 09:04 AM 發表
Hunting Diary – Final Report – Caesars, Emmanuelle, Nataree and Poseidon.

Finally, this is my last hunting night, so I actually rested for two whole days for this battle.

Since I did not ge ...
Great reports!

BTW, what is "003"?
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-12 21:00     標題: 回復 #76 holdit 的帖子

For sure you will be a wonderful salesman, but in fact, I am planning to relocate myself to bangkok instead
作者: pimperro    時間: 2006-9-12 21:11

Nice report! I'll go to bangkok after 2-3 weeks for a long weekend, hope that I can check poseidon, only if i can ditch my girl
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-12 21:12     標題: 回復 #77 bambooree 的帖子

Brother Bambooree,
Do they all wear condom for BJ? (Yes, automatically. Recommend to use Condom all the time, dont risk your self )
It seems that Poseidon is the best choice, right? (Everyone has different point of view, but for me, I like Poseidon the best)
What is the best time to visit?  Before or after dinner? (From my experience, arrive at around 5:30 and try to avoid going after 8:30.  When I left on 10pm, not much girl to choose and full of brothers )
Is there any good hotel nearby that you can recommend? (I recommend Fortune but make sure you get a room on 25th floor or above, I can actually see Utopia from my window )
Eden club - I read 淫狐 webpage and he had WILD experience in Eden.  It's too wild and I dont think my army can handle.  Please report if you go and remember Condom all the time
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-12 21:19     標題: 回復 #78 peninsula 的帖子

003 is one of the world's thinnest condom made by Okamoto.  Sorry, I do not mean to do advertisement, but it’s the best I ever use.   Really make a huge difference.
Can be found anywhere in HK.
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-12 21:25

One suggestion to all brother, bring a box of Fruit Tasted condom and ask the gls to use it for BJ, you may get unexpected result.
Thailand only has traditional condom and the gls told me they tasted very bad. Feel sorry for them.
作者: Toesters    時間: 2006-9-12 23:00

fififafa

seems yr taste are very high and picky hahahha u seem pick yr target only for sideline & model!
i get most from 2200 bt only

but how do u think the service compared.....to me sideline did really not so good as compared to 2200 maybe my luck not as u
作者: holdit    時間: 2006-9-12 23:03     標題: 回復 #83 fififafa 的帖子

Good, bring fruit-tasted condoms if ones enjoy BJ. I think the girls deserve to be nicely-treated as they (for those girls I did before) really serve their customers well with hearts. Amongst MPs I have tried, I will also rank Poseidon the highest.
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-12 23:40     標題: 回復 #84 Toesters 的帖子

I do agree that the gls in fish bowl serviced much better.  But I only had a few chances, for the best treatment for my little brother, I must find someone with good overall package
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-12 23:47     標題: 回復 #85 holdit 的帖子

Yes, we should treat them well, cause most of them try very hard to please our little brother
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-12 23:52     標題: 回復 #80 pimperro 的帖子

I acutally has a suggestion , just say there is a huge IT Mall near the Phra Ram 9 station (it's ture ga) and you want to check it out.  The building has about 7 floors, so this should be the best excuse why you disappear for 2 hours
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-13 00:53

To all brothers, this should summarize my MP experience this time.  Since I am not a lucky guy, so my summary may not be 100% correct.

MPs rating (my opinion), 5 = 100%

Poseidon
Easy to access: 5
Environment Hunting Area: 5
Environment Room: 5
Clean Towel: 5
Chance to find Top Rated in fish bowl: 4
Chance to find Top Rated in Model/Sideline: 5
Papasan / Mamasan service: 3

Amsterdam
Environment Hunting Area: 4
Environment Room: 4
Clean Towel: 4
Chance to find Top Rated in fish bowl: (no fish bowl)
Chance to find Top Rated in Model/Sideline: 4
Papasan / Mamasan service: 5

Colonze 2
Easy to access: 3
Environment Room: 2
Clean Towel: 2
Chance to find Top Rated in fish bowl: 1
Papasan / Mamasan service: 5

Nataree
Environment Hunting Area: 3
Environment Room: 2
Clean Towel: 1
Chance to find Top Rated in fish bowl: 2
Chance to find Top Rated in Model/Sideline: 5
Papasan / Mamasan service: 4

Caesars
Environment Room: (don’t know)
Clean Towel: (don’t know)
Chance to find Top Rated in fish bowl: 3

Emmanuelle
Chance to find Top Rated in Model/Sideline: 3
Papasan / Mamasan service: 4

Utopia
Easy to access: 0 (cause only Taxi, walk takes over 30 to 40 mins)
Environment Hunting Area: 5
作者: peninsula    時間: 2006-9-13 10:39

引用:
原帖由 fififafa 於 2006-9-12 05:19 AM 發表
003 is one of the world's thinnest condom made by Okamoto.  Sorry, I do not mean to do advertisement, but it’s the best I ever use.   Really make a huge difference.
Can be found anywhere in HK. ...
Thanks for the info. Try later!
作者: Toesters    時間: 2006-9-13 14:09

fififafa  

your grading summary are very clarify ..but can i suggest u to add one more item?
ie the price ...i guess most of the bros really want to know the price range b4 they go to hunt on the above MP

kakkakak
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-13 16:16     標題: 回復 #91 Toesters 的帖子

I purposly did not put it down. Cause... honestly, I do not remember very well
Especially after so many battles, the only thing I remember is the figures and the faces of the gls
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-14 00:04

Hehe.... my trip has been extended and just went to Poseidon and Amsterdam.

In Poseidon, I tried number 319.  Best service ever, dark skin, 167, 35 D or above (real), 23, 34 or 35. Damage 2200.  She asked to BJ w/o condom two times but I resisted Then my dream came ture.  雙ball X香腸, Jap 3X movie's positions.  Although, I did not finish.  But it was not her fault.  I was too happy that I can stay and we used up the two whole hrs.  Once again, must try.  If you mention friend from HK, she may remember.  

Since I need to do extra time, I went to Amsterdam.  Guess what, the worst ever compare to all my past experience.  The gl looks pretty and white, damage 2900.  Figure 32c, 24, 34.  The bottom part looks very sexy.  However, she is not well trained and she is totally new.  No BJ, dead fish, bad service, really really turn me down.  She is nice but I want someone to 吃 me up like 319.  After 30 mins of actions, she cried. That's why we doggy all the time.  Well, I gave up and left.  I did not complain to the mamasan as I understand that she is doing this for her family.  When I gave her tips, she resisted but I asked her to keep it.  Feel sorry for her.

The best and the worst on the same day.... what an experience.
作者: fififafa    時間: 2006-9-14 00:05

By the way, I am still on FIRE
作者: dotdot    時間: 2006-9-14 00:12     標題: 十八層地獄

小弟自小就聽聞十八層地獄的個大名,唔知而家仲係唔係度?各位唔知又有無去過呢?
作者: Toesters    時間: 2006-9-14 03:07

fififafa

hahahah 319 hohohoho...we are bros  and we seem hve smae taste on picking gals
she serve me while i went to Bkk on August..her service really good...never push u and i also used up all my 2hrs, feel like yr lover at that time hahha

fififafa ..u really hve so much energy.......can save so many Thai gals in yr trip !!! u muct get lots of Viagra or Cialis with u kakkaakk
作者: holdit    時間: 2006-9-14 11:23

Bro fififafa, seems like you have successfully station yourself at Bangkok. How is the hardware condition like at Amsterdam? Better than Poseidon? For thai girls, I find the darker skin the better service. Also the skin is smoother. Remember to 補一 補 since you have so many battles. Heard that those deep-fried insects are good for "re-body".
作者: gtc    時間: 2006-9-14 11:26

作者: holdit    時間: 2006-9-14 11:40     標題: 回復 #98 gtc 的帖子

Yes. I love Bangkok. Thinking of woking there too. Already planning for the next trip la.
作者: gtc    時間: 2006-9-14 11:43

歡迎光臨 香港 Xocat Forum 討論區 (http://p.xocat.com/p/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0