Board logo

標題: plz help to plan my 30 days europe trip~ (crying) [打印本頁]

作者: sisicheung0608    時間: 2010-6-16 23:49     標題: plz help to plan my 30 days europe trip~ (crying)

Hi everyone, sorry that I dont know how to type chinese(I wish i can coz my english is not very good!) so I'm going to type it in English. I'm planning a trip to europe in May 2010 with my husband around 30 days(fixable) and the budget is around $70000 for both of us included one round trip HK to London, we'll go there from London but we wont travel it because we've been there before.
    The countries we wanna go are Portugal- Spain- France- Italy- Switzerland- Belgium and Netherland, Which cities should I go? We dont like shopping much but like to go places like church, museum etc. Here is my plan...

(Portugal) Porto-Lisbon, (Spain) Madrid- Barcelona, (France) Munich, (Italy) Naples- Rome- Florence- Venice- Milan, (Switzerland) Lucerne, (France) Nancy- Strasbourg- Paris, (belgium) Brussels and (holland) Amsterdam then back to London.

(1) Is any city on my list that I shouldn't go?
(2) any city that i should go but i didn't pick?
(3) how many day should I stay in each city?
(4) Car rental, Coach, Train and Flight, which one is cheaper and better for my trip?
(5) do you think $70000 is enough?
(6) any cheap place for us to stay? we want to have a private room (bathroom could be share) but not hotel.
(7) should i join local tour in every country?

Sorry for the long list questions!(long tongue woman).....Please help to fix my plan to be better~ Many many thanks!!

歡迎光臨 香港 Xocat Forum 討論區 (http://p.xocat.com/p/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0