Board logo

標題: Fuck like Rabbit! TST Wai Wai [打印本頁]

作者: colsw    時間: 2011-2-5 20:34     標題: Fuck like Rabbit! TST Wai Wai

Wai Wai , Hankow Rd TST,

I browsed lazily over the net local magazine, It's been a long week; I needed to relax and have been wondering where I shall have my first massage in the Year of Rabbit. So I found Wai Wai in TST who is near my work place, gave her a call and set up for an appointment this afternoon.

A girl on her late-twenties from main land answered the door. She was wearing a black jacket, black suspender and black stocking with high heels that really was my cup of tea. That really placed me at ease as I undress and continue admiring her evenly portioned figure encased in sexy lingerie.

After shower, she motioned him to lie down on the massage table and I silently followed her. "Relax, you are tense. Don't think of anything. Just unburden your mind. No thoughts. No worries." she whispered. I nodded in affirmation. As the massage progressed, slowly, I felt my muscles relaxed to her ministrations. I felt light-headed as if something has been unburdened from my shoulders. I felt contented in some way that I could not explain and sighed on how good it felt. She must heard me sighed with that she continued to explore my lower body part, not with the curiosity of a massage therapist but with the curiosity of a girl.

Time to roll over, we found ourselves seated at the massage table as I positioned myself between her legs. She felt my raging arousal poking at her belly. Moaning her pleasure as I cupped her beautiful breast, she arched her back to give me better access and let her long haired head fall back as my kisses traveled down to her neck. I unbuttoned her bra and suckled each lightly brown nipple, giving each breast equal attention.

I cupped her mound and came across her single lined pussy and continued to caress her inner thighs, making small circular movements. I retraced my path back and my hands came to rest in her hips. This time her legs opened wider, exposing her more to me. I wanted to prolong the foreplay but I couldn’t wait to feel her enveloping my rock hard cock. Besides she was very wet and judging from her actions, she would not mind if I would pump her now.

I entered her ever slowly, inch by inch. She tried to squirm free from my thrust but I held her still. "Relax; I want to fuck you slowly until you are screaming to fuck me deep and fast."

She closed her eyes, bit her lips. It was a new experience to her. She said she was used to getting fucked fast, and before she knew it the fucking was finished, but this time it’s going to be different.

She could feel every glide, could feel the length of my cock slid inside and out. The sensation was different, making her gasp and moan at each stroke I made. I ground her circling, slid out my cock completely until the head is only inside her wet opening and would reenter her again, slow and deep. I could see my cock sliding in and out her wet pussy. I was holding her stocking feet now, holding her black high heels, pumping her. By now I could not bother to slow down. I was riding her faster and deeper. For every thrust she would meet him half way. She moaned. The bed was moving with the intensity of our fucking. A few more thrust then she felt my cock swell even more and before I ejaculated, I slipped out of her, condom spend.
He lay down beside her, spent and satisfies with my cock resting, cum still oozing out of my cock.

For the price Way charge in TEST I think she is worth even though I only had 75 minutes with her but we did fucked like Rabbits! I even gave her a Lai See to make her smile. Happy Chinese New Year!
作者: @man    時間: 2011-2-5 21:57

引用:
原帖由 colsw 於 2011-2-5 20:34 發表
Wai Wai , Hankow Rd TST,

I browsed lazily over the net local magazine, It's been a long week; I needed to relax and have been wondering where I shall have my first massage in the Year of Rabbit.  ...
very detail reports, and happy new year experience,
colsw, how much for the total, can u Pm the add/tel of wei wei,
thanks
作者: patrickyk    時間: 2011-2-5 23:30

Can you pm somethings about weiwei (tel & add etc.) please?
作者: vinsing    時間: 2011-2-6 00:38

引用:
原帖由 patrickyk 於 2011-2-5 15:30 發表 Can you pm somethings about weiwei (tel & add etc.) please?
http://sex1x1.com/big5/viewid.php?uid=27131&region=11&building=61&territory=-1&age=-1&bsize=-1&height=-1&service=-1&nationality=&pd=-1&stype=-1&keyword=
作者: Hiphing    時間: 2011-2-6 00:43

Attractive...will try!
作者: kot    時間: 2011-2-6 11:44     標題: 回復 1# 的帖子

WoW,
Ching. your detailed description made me aroused my sexual desire like reading a fiction.  You can be a good writer.  Congrat you have a good fuck to start a new year. You know rabbits are very 'yum' (forgive me I forgot the right word), they love to make love. I wish all readers have a good year of the rabbit, lots of sexual activities.
作者: sc1234    時間: 2011-2-6 12:53

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: andrew2726    時間: 2011-2-6 19:40

Oh Looks so attractive !

作者: phead_99    時間: 2011-2-6 22:22

Thanks for your detailed report !
作者: teihosing    時間: 2011-2-7 01:57

very good report which makes me feel hot !  thanks and really want to try !
c-hing, pls send more to share.
作者: aero169169    時間: 2011-2-7 08:50

引用:
原帖由 colsw 於 2011-2-5 20:34 發表
Wai Wai , Hankow Rd TST,

I browsed lazily over the net local magazine, It's been a long week; I needed to relax and have been wondering where I shall have my first massage in the Year of Rabbit.  ...
Your detailed story makes me feel horny in the Year of the Rabbit...
作者: connector    時間: 2011-2-7 10:01

thank you for your horny story. really good!
作者: SCWT    時間: 2011-2-7 14:06

what a great report...this is one of the best report i have ever read...wish ching have more good experience in the year of rabbit
作者: PowerBar    時間: 2011-2-7 15:57

Got to work so early after CNY holidays bro.
Lucky you
作者: derrick328    時間: 2011-2-8 09:20

作者: rickiii    時間: 2011-2-8 16:07

thank you !!!
作者: Kim.george12    時間: 2011-2-10 15:59     標題: 回復 1# 的帖子

[blow water] again
作者: 中出正男    時間: 2011-2-10 16:24

作者: bbhk50    時間: 2011-2-13 16:15

A very sensational report
作者: chaoraymond    時間: 2011-2-14 10:56

thanks for report, pls pm add & tel, many thanks!!!!
作者: stephensung    時間: 2011-2-14 15:02

Very nice report

歡迎光臨 香港 Xocat Forum 討論區 (http://p.xocat.com/p/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0