Board logo

標題: [原創] Moonwaiting Vivian [打印本頁]

作者: sabas    時間: 2011-6-13 06:23     標題: Moonwaiting Vivian

I'm reposting this from another forum I go to, hope it is okay. I think this place is more active so I'm trying to get enough points to get into the Toronto thread.
I expanded a bit more since I don't know if you guys talked about Vivian in the thread yet.

Saw Vivian at the Markham location recently, very convenient. I booked an hour@240 because it usually takes me quite a while to finish if I even manage to.

I see on a lot of other forums saying Vivian is really pretty, I think she is alright, looks very similar to all the other Korean girls... I think they all use the same template when they get surgery
I'm not into DFK, or DATY so I did not partake in that. Service was pretty good, did all the usual stuff, I would not repeat though, she just isn't my cup of tea. If I had to use one word to describe her it would be "sweet", her body is not bad either.

I sort of have a feeling that she knows more English than she acts though, sometimes I ask her a complicated question and she can answer, sometimes she doesn't "understand" simple words. I've never not "know" English though, so maybe that's how it really is, who knows.

Still trying to see BoBo at MW, but she keep pushing back her start date, I wonder what is wrong.
作者: 林句    時間: 2011-6-27 21:23

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

歡迎光臨 香港 Xocat Forum 討論區 (http://p.xocat.com/p/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0