Board logo

標題: C++ & C [打印本頁]

作者: gagson    時間: 2006-8-28 21:37     標題: C++ & C

What mean by C++ and C?difference
作者: fatfish2    時間: 2006-8-30 01:24

two different Programming languages
C++ --> use Object Oriented concept
作者: d_chu    時間: 2006-8-30 19:50     標題: 回復 #2 fatfish2 的帖子

Just to highlight that C++ is not a pure OO programming language like Java. It just allows programmers to perform programming in a OO concept. The C++ language contains some language extentions over C, that make object oriented programming and generic programming more convenient.

On the other hand,  C alos allows for object oriented programming as well, C++ only makes it simpler and less error prone. Also, C++ is the ehancement of C. It was an attempt to extend and (to some extent) change the C programming language to overcome some of the common and big problems with the language.
作者: fatfish2    時間: 2006-9-2 00:52

引用:
原帖由 d_chu 於 2006-8-30 07:50 PM 發表
Just to highlight that C++ is not a pure OO programming language like Java. It just allows programmers to perform programming in a OO concept. The C++ language contains some language extentions ove ...
Thank you for good explanation. You are right. C can perfrom OO concept but it need write more codes. In the past, choose C++ to study OO. Now, we choose Java.
作者: ckhuiwily    時間: 2006-9-3 03:17

I also want to study C++ to develop the micro chip device .
作者: d_chu    時間: 2006-9-4 18:05     標題: 回復 #5 ckhuiwily 的帖子

good luck to you. When I was in Uni, I had a time to program a device driver for to control the communciaton using serial and parallel port. It was very funny, but very hard to do since you need to manage the particualr memery address for allocation. Good luck. I suggest you to use C as start up since there are quite a lot of this books which using C as an example. Good luck.
作者: uknowzip    時間: 2006-9-6 02:10

引用:
原帖由 gagson 於 2006-8-28 09:37 PM 發表
What mean by C++ and C?difference
You may want to add C# into the mix as well...
作者: dbjstar    時間: 2006-9-16 16:36

C# MSDN is quite useful.
作者: ccgz    時間: 2006-9-19 00:23

You may consider C as a subset of C++.

But the main difference is that C++ is object oriented while C is tructure oriented.

C# is somehow like JAVA.
作者: geehot    時間: 2006-9-21 14:11

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

歡迎光臨 香港 Xocat Forum 討論區 (http://p.xocat.com/p/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0