Board logo

標題: [上樓骨] Yoyo@KT康寧道41號金僑華廈 [打印本頁]

作者: bbfacehk    時間: 2011-10-31 14:13     標題: Yoyo@KT康寧道41號金僑華廈

(I gave same report at 1x1 forum also!)

Tried this Yoyo last week: (She said her name is Anna at that moment.)

Face: 5-6/10 (Not beautiful but ok......I guess she is about 38-40 years-old.)
Body: 5"4, C cup but feel like fake ball
Service: just ok

Firstly, wanted to try 小玉 at Room E, but that one was not not match with the Ad. As I was in a hurry, so "good is meal, no good is also a meal.", I rushed in Room A. Bath by meself before and after service.
Part 1: She sat on my back to push my back, then 踩背(a bit risky coz no steel bar at the ceiling), then massage arms and legs. 踩背 is ok but her hands hv no power. I guess may she is lazy or her hands/arms is a bit 勞損.
Part 2: RPP is just ok but long enough(about 10 min), gal on top, then finished with doggie. She is light(less than 100 pounds.) but i hate her on top coz she just sat on me freely. I feel a bit pain.......

All in all, I think she is just ok for a try. total time include bathing was about 75 min. But i won't re-visit coz she don't do push-oil on back. Her excuse is she has no hot towels....... (That makes me miss the good old days. few years ago, one USB at TST called Joey, she has hot towels and the most wonderful is she has "暖油浸雀".)
A bit rush to write this report, wish to give a Chinese report for the next time!
作者: longman0072    時間: 2011-11-17 21:54

38-40......a little bit old la........ anyway tks for report
作者: ahyan    時間: 2011-11-26 11:59

多謝報告我諗我都吾會去....

歡迎光臨 香港 Xocat Forum 討論區 (http://p.xocat.com/p/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0