Board logo

標題: Laughter, the best detox medicine [打印本頁]

作者: MovieMonster    時間: 2007-4-17 16:19     標題: Laughter, the best detox medicine

This is one that I had read somewhere, so I am not the originator.  I remembered the gist of the story so I will tell the story using my own words.

When visiting their father and mother, the youngest daughter suddenly said "Good bye grandpa" when they were clearly not leaving.  It sounded a little strange but no one read not much into it.  The next day, however, grandpa passed away!  It must be an coincident, so everyone thought.

Within a month or so had past, and the family had visited the bereaved grandma a number of times and no one again had given much thought to this incident.  On this particular day while with grandma the youngest daughter again uttered the word "Goodbye grandma!".  This time it was more than a little discomfort and sad enough the grandma, who appeared to be in perfect health, passed away the next day.

A month or so had past.  On a hot sunny day during a family day out the youngest daughter suddenly said "Goodbye Dad!" when the family was having lunch in a restaurant.  This sacred the hell out of the father and the family returned home immediately.  Fear had gripped the father totally and he stayed in the wardrobe for the rest of the day, and night!   Morning arrived with no major incident and the father was still alive and well.  So to the relief of everyone, it was indeed a series of two coincidental events with two deaths.

However, the mother yell from the kitchen caught everyone's attention.  "Goodness me, guess what I found out this morning?  The milkman has dropped dead in front of our door step!"

Hope you enjoy this little story!
作者: ~@chrissie@~    時間: 2007-4-18 10:18

The milkman has dropped dead in front of our door step!

which means the milkman was the girl's birth father........??
NICE..............
作者: cio123    時間: 2007-4-22 13:46

it is really good!

歡迎光臨 香港 Xocat Forum 討論區 (http://p.xocat.com/p/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0