推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

The reason of banning 小潔

The reason of banning 小潔

引用:
希望各大傳媒好好報導這裡容許會員張貼幼齒短片, 偷拍女性裙底照片等, 這裡鼓吹這些傷風道德的文化, 危害社會的論壇

http://forum.timway.com/f/viewth ... age%3D&page=766
Actually, we won't allow any illegal stuff here.  If there is any such kind of stuff, you have the responsibility to press the button to let us know.  And not making it big.

Every forum will face such kinds of illegal stuff, but it is not good to make it big... though we're not afraid to be public on the media... it can be very good to our hit rate... and also, I repeat, we don't encourage any illegal stuff here... but legal threatening or media threatening is not moral to us.  We can discuss instead.  Pls keep us a good information sharing instead of censoring...  The reason why someone is banned because they want to use the media or pollice to censor our forum... but the media and police is already very used to it... even like TVB or magazines... so, pls don't threaten us anymore.  And I'm no longer afraid of this kind of threatening... again, if you find problem stuff, just report to us.  Thanks.

引用:
原帖由 利記 於 2007-8-18 11:43 發表

咁點解係一個另一區既版主ban人既???

咁我除左我自己嗰版外

係咪其它版都可以ban人架
Anyway, it is undone/unbanned already.  
And her sayings are really strong and very threatening...
I've unbanned her to let you all understand what is going on here... some members become very obsessed with censoring our board like 明X社.  Our forum will become 秋天的童話的翻版...

引用:
原帖由 車欠石更 於 2007-8-18 12:00 發表
為何大版主不在炮艇工兵網友之相關標題內解答小潔網友被ban之原因?討論區不是應該儘量避免同一話題於不同之thread內討論嗎?
I agree.  But since this is quite a concern to quite a lot of members, my replies might not be seen easily by others.  So, I decided to create a new thread.
引用:
本人認為,當大事者該勇於面對及承擔問題,此乃大將之風也。
??? I'm very brave.  So, I make it clear.

I do have very strong legal knowledge, and we're not the first year to face police/media... that's why we still exist... and I will listen more...  thanks...

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.