推介:| Make Friends | 交友 | 婚姻介紹 | 網上交友 | 幽默 | 趣味網頁 | 娛樂 | 魔術 | 精品 | 玩具 |

發新話題
打印

睇完真係好感動!!!個個男人睇完都很有同感!

I totally agree on the point where they want to have "fair between men and women". At the same time, they expect you to pay for dinner, lift heavy things, fix stuff for them. Where is the fairness? They created a image to be the "weaker" group when there is trouble yet they want to have fairness when things are going well... yea, talk about fair...

引用:
原帖由 allure 於 2007-2-15 02:50 發表

be fair?????  did we ask for that???
i've never asked people to fix the stuff or lift stuff for me...
in fact, i believe i can do pretty well... i love diy and i made several lamps by myself.. ...
I am not saying every women asked to be fair, I am sure there are many women out there who thinks the same as you do, I admir those who is independant and think that way. The fact is that the society imaged and shape men to be the worker on earning money for the family and doing heavy duty things, this is the society's view, or else there will not be terms such as "eat soft rice". Of course, to be more fair with women, women are imaged to do all the house work and taking care of babies, I believe there no no such things as fair, as long as men and women co-exist and co-operate efficiently, they can do what ever task they are capable of. But in a case where women is working and men is staying home, soceity will hit men harder by saying the men is useless for not able to support the family, whereas if a women stayed home the society will thinks the women is being a good wife.
Life is unfair, but not just to women, so I disagree when women wants fairness as men never complained about being unfair. but I agree with you that not all women are the same, there are many who understand this and I show my total respect to all women.

引用:
原帖由 brasco 於 2007-2-15 19:41 發表

呢個係你同我鴾捔, be a gentleman, man!!....
Exactly, I agree with you, and I do not mind doing all these. I am not complaining here, I am just saying there is not such a thing as fair.

We put too much insight on the terms 天職, is women's 天職 cleaning the house, taking care of the family, making dinner? is it fair for them? no! I do not think having women doing all these work as their 天職 is fair for them. we are all equal, but it does not mean life is fair to all of us. I think women are treated as unfairly as men does. In fact, it was so unfair in the some country when women is believed to have to serve man.

I remember seeing a Korean woman entering a elevator with his hudsband, She is carrying at least 3-4 bags of stuff in both her hand and holding a picture frame, while her hudsband walks in the elevator carrying nothing and expect his wife to press the floor for him, he did not even look at her!!!! I was kinda angry and I helped her press the floor, at the same time I am glad I am not a person who disrepect women that bad.

I think by saying "fairness between men and women" we will first have to work on the society's view on the role of men and women.

Just my opinion, I am sorry if I offened anyone.

[ 本帖最後由 Balala 於 2007-2-15 20:08 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: Cleaning

引用:
原帖由 火山孝子 於 2007-3-1 05:49 發表
電視台果D賣鑽石的廣告就應該禁播啦,幾個女人響度鬥鑽石有幾閃,睇得多你話港女唔貪慕虛榮就假啦!
Cannot agree more... The worst thing is that they "buy" these ads so much.

Looks at the society, when you go shopping, in an average shopping center/store, what is the proportion of male and female products? I would say over 70% of the shops only sell female products. In shops that are selling both male and female stuff, there is a good chance that male's section is smaller than female's,
By the law of supply and demand, this really shows you who spend more money (not to mention who gets to pay rents/utilities bills...) If this is the case, why is it that men are EXPECTED to earn MORE while they are also EXPECTED to spend LESS? The perception of roles in society...

[ 本帖最後由 Balala 於 2007-3-20 15:33 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 廣告

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.