±À¤¶:| ºô­¶±H¦s | ºô­¶³]­p | ¶}ºô©± | ¹q¶l¥Ó½Ð | Wordpress Hosting | ¥~½æ¥­¥x | ­^»y½Òµ{±ÀÂË | ­·¤ô«Î | ©Ð¶¡­·¤ôÃh¥¥ | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤W®ü¤Wªù«ö¼¯¦n²n°O

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ UrbanEagle ©ó 2008-3-1 03:36 µoªí
Just got back from Shanghai.  I called ¤p¹Ú the first night and told her what I needed for a more "open-minded" and pretty girl.  As I called her at 5:30 and told her to get the girl to m ...
just tried ¨Î¨Î, like you said, very talkative and look really good, at her early 20s, but also will ONLY do massage and HJ, no ML at all, but I think this up to bros to persuade...she said she told a guy to promote for her in HKG, I guess this is you...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ g147861685 ©ó 2008-3-18 00:55 µoªí
tried ¨Î¨Î several times, e...shi's all right, but i don't really think she would provide full service anyway, don't waste ur money, dude
e...and i fell she's such a liar, she's talktive though...
hey, bro, you never know until you tried, for me, I will keep trying, it is no harm anyway, if she say no, then you get a good massage, if she say yes, you still can bargain the price, just do not over pay and spoil the market, i just feel that she is a little too soft on her massage...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ UrbanEagle ©ó 2008-3-18 04:03 µoªí

I agree with you.  It is just like guerrilla warfare that you keep trying from different angles and maybe you get lucky !  I may be a bit shallow - the massage part is actually a by-product,  ...
glad to have someone agree with me...the process is fun too, you have 2 hours of massage and in the mean time have a "girlfriend"...who did you try ? Anan or Jarjar?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ awanker ©ó 2008-3-21 13:29 µoªí
serveral brothers pm'ed me for yanyan's qq. but i agree with what another bro said, we have to give agent the profit too, so i suggest you all go through anan to arrange. her qq number is in this t ...
I agree, if the agent provides good service, then we should continue to use them, if they don't make profit, they will be out of the business soon....

is the information from any website? can provide URL? I don't use QQ, so need some other way to gather info...
¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¦Ñ¦¿´ò ©ó 2008-3-27 18:39 µoªí
¶ê¶ê¤S¦³update: ¤j®a·í¼s§iÚ»Ú»°Õ~

A¡G ¢±4·³¡A¨­°ª165cm¡A¤Ñ¯¯®y¡D¦å©Ê¡G¢Ð«¬¡AÅé­«100¤ç¡A´ò¥_¡D¤j±M¾Ç¾ú¡A¬°¤H¬¡¼â¤j¤è¡A¼ö±¡¡A¤õ»¶¡A³ßÅwµ²¥æªB¤Í¡A¤Wºô²á¤Ñ¡AÁʪ«¡A¨­§÷Äݤ_©Ê·P¼a´A«¬ªº¡A³o­Ómm¤âªk¬O«Ü ...

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¼s§i Áʪ«

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ smoothoperator ©ó 2008-3-28 02:55 µoªí
does AnAn have email? I can't seem to add her on my QQ. It always say network is busy. Maybe it's b/c I live in Canada. I was born in Taiwan, but moved to Canada at young age. Thanks
guess it is not easy to get this kind of massage in Canada, I bet you live in GTA...there are some local girls but nothing compared with what they have in SH...just back from SH couple of weeks ago...

haven't been to SH for a few months now, will be there early Jan, hopefull those girls from AnAn still around, but my favorite is still ¨Î¨Î, whom I have no luck to get her to ML in the last few times, either she is real or she is good in fishing...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¦Ñ¦¿´ò ©ó 2009-10-9 17:04 µoªí

¤p´@ªº¤p¹Ú, ¤p±i
¦w¦wªºTina
ÆF¤lªº¯Â¯Â, ªYªY
¤pº½ªºªL®®
tried both ¤p¹Ú and ¤p±i, ¤p±i is younger and nicer, ¤p¹Ú is older but she is really tall, taller than me.., both did not go FS, may be need a few more times...will work harder next time ...recommend ¤p±i

¦n­@¨S¥h¤W®ü...¦U¦ìC¥S, ¦³­Ó°ÝÃD, ¸­¤l=¤p´@?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hokeung ©ó 2011-11-25 01:27 µoªí
«Ü¤[没发¶K¤F¡A´Á«Ý§A¦^来¡C
He hasn't said a word since a month ago, so that tells you something is not right with this thread...you can read the last page of this thread, you can probably figure out why...

­ü, ÉN咗¦Ñ¦¿´ò¥S, ©O­Óthread is dying!!!

¦Ñ¦¿´ò­«³t¦¿´ò, ÂI³£­n¦^úï©«!!!
¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¦Ñ¦¿´ò ©ó 2012-12-31 17:21 µoªí
·s¦~¥ì©l, ¦Ñ¦¿´ò¯¬¦U¦ìching 2013¹â¹B¦ë³q, ¦w¥þºÉ¿³!

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.