推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

上海街上樓骨

唏,係又好唔係又好,攪下氣氛都好吖!
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

人非草木,加上總有點私心既。
嗱,絕無撥冷水、黑心、扁意,遲D可能厭左或無左個份feel,就會公諸同好吧!
唔記得邊位師兄話會以公諸同好,去幫自己唔好沉,我好認同,因為我都係咁做。
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

回復 579# 的帖子

唔緊張、唔緊張,大家分享交流吓啫!
我覺得同師兄你所追求的幾相似,替你高興啦!
講真望囡快上岸始終是我衷心的祝福,
由於唔知佢仲要做幾耐,我通常會找緊機會,去多幾次!
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 ericsaintmartin 於 2009-1-15 15:15 發表

正骨場搵唔到錢架
就算係尖東級數o既邪骨場
真正搵到個有錢碼頭o既又有幾人?
係超級紅骨囡至有可能o係場搵夠泊碼頭收山
而且正確o既次序應該係調轉
o係大場學左揼骨紅完一輪至發覺可以自立門戶減少被剝 ...
完全同意你的見解!
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 愛田由 於 2009-1-16 03:48 發表

那一個Suki?
好彩問一問, 張相太迷人。
我都差D想去試添....
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 ericsaintmartin 於 2009-1-20 05:04 發表

如果上悠美度你一開始就擺明係欣賞佢手骨而唔係志在起個機
佢雖然cool少少但係dup得好細心架(頸肩臂尤其仔細)
Although 悠美 was a little bit old, her skills was very good ka.  I remember when I first found her, she said something like, "hmm.... you are so XX, I believe you will not come again...."  The fact was I did visit her several times before she "retired".

Frankly, if just judging her body and not her face, I think she really had a great body.  I especially liked her long legs.
I once met her in a fast food shop in Heng B while she was wearing casual wear with no make up before she was going to work, wow, really scary arrr.....

hmm.... miss her legs tim....

相關搜索目錄: Make up
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 bangle1 於 2009-1-20 05:48 發表

from my experience, most of the USB gals r very scary with casual wear! (especially in daylight)
Yeah, that is why make up is so important to women ar!

By the way, did you guys have experience meeting the USB/141/hotel gals on the street (I mean outside their work places)?

I met a hotel gal in Mongkok in an afternoon.  I guessed she was on the way to the Jordon hotel to work.  She was waiting to cross a street and I was on the other side of the street.  You know, she was in casual wear with light make up.  She was tall and pretty.  She was so outstanding among the people who was also waiting to cross the street.  I believed she saw and recongized me because when I had eye contact with her, she quickly looked away.

I could not control myself and followed her for about two blocks before I woke up and continued my journey.

著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 bangle1 於 2009-1-20 09:52 發表

hotel gal's casual wear look is much better than USB gal casual wear from my experience!(i think age should be a big factor).
Coz i normally like to be their first customer on that day, so almos ...
I know many USB will do the make up after they arrive their work places.  Perhaps they don't want to get much attention by others at home or on the way to work.
Regarding hotel gals, I saw two very good looking gals in TST in the afternoon about 2 years ago.  They were tall with great bodies.  They wore short skirts as well.  I followed them and they walked in different mobile service shops such as PCCW, Smartone, etc.  I thought they would like to buy new mobile phones.  Anyway, they just got so much attention that many people no matter men or women turned around to look at them after they passed by.
When I got home, I quickly browsed the 141 website and found out that they both were hotel gals.  I forgot their names and they looked 90% like the photos in their ads.  Too bad that they worked here only for a short time and I did not have chance to try them.

著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 愛田由 於 2009-1-20 09:31 發表

係街度撞到, 感覺都幾特別。
But I wonder if they will want to "say hi" to us if we see each other on the street!
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 虫二 於 2009-1-21 07:54 發表

She was not fully retired, still provide service to old customers on Sunday by booking only .
Oh, really?  It is good to be able to make money and have freedom at the same time.  Wish she well la!  
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 bangle1 於 2009-1-21 01:11 發表

hotel gal is good
Frankly speaking, it depends la.  Some are really good looking but some....
Well, beauty or not is merely subjective judgement.
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 bangle1 於 2009-1-20 09:52 發表

hotel gal's casual wear look is much better than USB gal casual wear from my experience!(i think age should be a big factor).
Coz i normally like to be their first customer on that day, so almos ...
I want to add that I am lucky as I had met some USB gals when I was their first customer that day.  Even they did not have make up, they looked okay to me.
And heavy make up will make her look worse.

著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 SCK1969 於 2009-1-22 00:51 發表

是香A那位。
ai.... I tried to visit her but still did not have the chance to be able to really see her.
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 愛田由 於 2009-1-21 01:53 發表

不過可能人人反應不同。
如果已經好friend, 好friend呢?
Of course, this will make a big difference.  I have the following experience (quoted from my post in other thread)
我時常做佢第一個客,試過係樓下撞到佢,佢應該剛游完水過來,佢當時頭髮未乾哂同戴住對超既look,都幾cool,我一叫佢,佢好驚訝咁都撞到,跟住牽住我隻手一拉,我順勢攬住佢,原地轉了一點(無一圈既),那情景....但願時間能停下來....
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 ericsaintmartin 於 2009-1-21 05:22 發表

有經驗,識做o既囡唔會立亂o係街同客打招呼
(當然有d囡會十o下十o下)
除非你say hello先
佢點知你老婆/gf o係唔o係附近
咁魯莽隨時得失d客架
The opposite is the same.  You don't know who is with her ar....
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 愛田由 於 2009-1-23 01:53 發表

咁又係。
一係笑一笑就算lor~~
我會先視乎自己處境,方便咪微笑一下,睇下佢反應先再算
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 愛田由 於 2009-2-2 03:17 發表
恭喜發財!!!!
祝大家心想事成!!!

昨天試了華豐一個新女,
新到連房都未有。
等我搞清楚佢落腳點, 再詳細報告~~

另外想問一問。
華源阿Cat, 有沒有人試過?
http://sex141.com/big5/viewid.php?uid=11843 ...
wow, so where did you try this new gal?  Sound good wor!
I may want to try this Cat, too.  A ching said he would write a report after trying her but have not seen that report yet.
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 愛田由 於 2009-2-3 09:03 發表
Mark低阿Cat先, 有時間試試。
個新女, 有試過。
幾好feel, nightclub級數, 不過手骨唔及格。
果日是她的last day in that room.
定左房再跟進。
Nightclub級數? What are you referring to?  Good looking or....
Any way of contact?
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 愛田由 於 2009-2-10 02:09 發表

Bobo的確令人懷念。
我好像尚有keep一張她在141的相。
見過有關佢的討論,不過無緣試下了。
雖然唔識佢,也祝福佢啦!
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 shszdh 於 2009-2-14 19:36 發表
熟女有时也不错啊,看服务了。
Agree and they also have their selling points!
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 愛田由 於 2009-2-23 01:31 發表
剛剛有緣再遇7h3。
久久不見, 原來已非當年吳下阿蒙。
佳人已練成神功, Dup、R、HJ、Body各方面都有大進步。
難怪有咁多人著迷。
哈哈! 小弟真沒有看錯人。
Yeah, she has used her "heart" to learn to "please" different kinds of chings ka!
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 愛田由 於 2009-2-25 01:37 發表

兩樣都係。
邊兩樣? 唔係得一樣咩?
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 Im99917 於 2009-2-26 04:20 發表

廣告係寫做到一點的
好似阿賢咁紅的usb, 都係預約好d
我都係打左第三次電話先約到
make appointment in order to avoid disappointment la!

相關搜索目錄: 廣告
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 愛田由 於 2009-6-18 06:07 發表
而且華豐看來難再有驚喜。
不知其他樓怎樣。
不過小弟開始對發掘新女失了興趣。
我也有這同感,加埋手頭緊,無乜閑錢添....
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 donagres 於 2009-6-28 03:34 發表
thanks for 嬸嬸除了bra, 如係D級墜Lin, 分分鐘連尚餘的火都熄埋 report
諗起都想死~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.