推介:| 開蓬車頂維修翻身 | Email Hosting | Online Shop System | makeup course | Wedding Photography Tip | Bordeaux Red | English learning | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

36 12
發新話題
打印

CLASSICAL

引用:
原帖由 my709394 於 2006-8-27 11:55 PM 發表

咁什麼驅使你聽這歌?老師介紹?
其實都係嘗試心態, 信仰亦係原因之一, 當時我已經決志入天主教。不過始終係第一次, 所以版本揀得唔好, 係 Solti 指 Chicago Sym Orch. 呢類音樂唔硱\咀型。

引用:
原帖由 my709394 於 2006-8-28 11:58 PM 發表

宗教...其實大部份古典樂家都要作些教會曲才紅,似乎太「黑暗」了...或許我唔太慣...

言歸正傳~初次嘗試亦未等於一定喜歡這曲啊,是否有其他因素令Louis兄對此曲情有獨鍾?抱歉...我份人太打爛砂盆問到篤...: ...
其實都唔算係情有獨鍾, 好多曲目我都鍾意。最佳版本應該係 Sir Thomas Beecham 二十年代錄音 (全曲), 同 Leopold Stokowski 六十年代錄音 (選段)。

引用:
原帖由 中國人 於 2006-8-29 06:19 PM 發表

其實你係幾時開始接觸/鍾意古典音樂架?
1989 年暑假。

引用:
原帖由 Dave1968 於 2006-8-29 10:53 PM 發表

Brother Louis...about Baroque Music, any composers can introduce to us? (beside Bach, Handel, Vivide)
Jean-Philippe Rameau 1683-1764

Avid reader of Zarlino, Kircher, and Descartes, as a youth Rameau set out to discover the laws of harmony for himself. His Traitm de l'harmonie (1722) laid the foundation for a rational science of music, and his concept of the invertibility of triads--a stroke of genius by any measure--had great consequences for the teaching of theory. At first not received well in France, Rameau's ideas were introduced into Germany by Marpurg. Rameau was a first-rate composer as well as theorist, composing mainly operas but also sacred, harpsichord, and chamber works. In the "War of the Buffoons" of 1752 Rameau was a defender of the French opera style of Lully and Destouches as opposed to the opera buffa of Pergolesi. In later years, however, Rameau said that if he had it to do over again he would have gone to Italy and studied with Pergolesi.

Rameau: Ballet Suites, Dardanus / Collegium Aureum    

Composer: Jean-Philippe Rameau
Orchestras/Ensemble: Collegium Aureum

William Boyce (1711-1779)

http://www.rslade.co.uk/boyce/

William Boyce Eight Symphonies

Composer: William Boyce
Conductor: Antonio Janigro
Performer: Herbert Tachezi
Label: Vanguard Classics - #46

Arcangelo Corelli (1653-1713)

http://www.baroquemusic.org/bqxcorelli.html

引用:
原帖由 中國人 於 2006-8-30 06:40 PM 發表

個陣你係讀緊幾年級架?

點樣開始接觸呢?
考完 AL。

之前我都係聽 pop, 我係超級 Sam Hui Fans, Form 6 因為要預備考 listening, 所以開始聽舊英文歌 (藉口! ), 由 Elvis, Chuck Berry, Carpenters 開始,當時好鍾意五、六十年代 Rock and Roll, 跟住知道原來 Rock music 起源黑人音樂, 就開始「尋根」聽二、三十年代 blues, 仲有阿媽好仲意聽 Nat King Cole 同 Patti Page, 越聽得呢 D 老餅浀h要求就越高, 最後就決定嘗試聽 Classical。

[ 本帖最後由 LouisLee 於 2006-8-30 07:40 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 psychjoe 於 2006-9-14 02:12 AM 發表
哪里有啊,我晕,看不到也
你想睇乜???

引用:
原帖由 V.V 於 2006-9-19 07:37 PM 發表
Recently I've seen a video of Glenn Gould playing <Emperor>....
...hope you like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xbHmB2muiU

Glenn Gould 呢類「技巧大師」根本唔適合彈 Beethoven, "Emperor" 梗係要呢隻啦:

Beethoven: Piano Concertos Nos. 4 & 5 / Schnabel/Stock/Chicago Symphony Orchestra   

相關搜索目錄: Piano Video

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2006-9-22 10:38 PM 發表
I love Claudio Arrau....hehe
and Argerich
Claudio Arrau and Argerich ok, 但係 Artur Schnabel 就係一致公認貝多芬演繹權威, 綽號「發明貝多芬的人」, 你將三位 pianists 麊岩 apple to apple 比較下, 就知邊個至勁!!!

引用:
原帖由 my709394 於 2006-9-24 01:18 PM 發表

Louis兄有冇貝多芬第9交響樂第四樂章的英文版'Andy William-Words'嗎?
唔好意思, 冇。

引用:
原帖由 jjpc123 於 2006-9-25 05:14 AM 發表
現在HK買隻正碟大約要幾錢呢!!!!
視乎邊個 label, 正價還是中價 or budget price

引用:
原帖由 billybob11 於 2006-10-29 12:46 AM 發表

How about the piece that made him famous Bach: The Goldberg Variations?
有 Wanda Landowska, 仲使要佢???

36 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.