推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

98 1234
發新話題
打印

上海上門按摩好爽記

Tried Anan girls a few times. Girls quality seems not as good as before.
I'm willing to pay a higher price but quality has to be good. Who else can I call apart from Anan.
I'll go to Shanghai on 13th Oct but this time I'll stay in my company's quarter, so it is not suitable to have the mm come to my quarter. Can brothers advise where can I get some hourly hostels.
Anan told me few months ago they used to have a club (just an apartment with a few rooms for walk in massage) but not now.

Thanks. Will report after my visit.

回復 599# 的帖子

I cannot access this forum when in Shanghai, any suggestions?

回復 595# 的帖子

called 小婷, she tole me that the clubhouse is in普陀區, quite far away from where i stay.
so instead of going to her place, i tried a university student arranged by brother doer's agent and a sauna girl at 吉原.
will try next month when i go to shanghai again.
btw, got a message from 1##91212&&& today before i headed to the airport, introducing me a girl from wuhan, 23, small built but with great body (as described) any brother interested may try.
thanks lo kiang wu anyway.

brother lojianghu, any recommendation of hotels in shanghai on hourly basis where i can book and try out-call services.as i stay at company quarters, i don't want to bring mm to my apartment each time when i'm on trip.

Thanks, no need to worry lor.

wow, looks very teasing, u're giving me headache as i may need to change my schedule next week in shanghai and try

went to 小婷 clubhouse at 普陀, a 2-bedroom apartment at 中山北路,
condition as expected, bathroom wet and slippy, linens not dirty but certainly worse than sauna.
Tried 小麗, look ok but tall. massage skill better than you would expect from them, talkative and told me that she would take a few days off to visist Nanjing
with one of her customers from Beijing. She was so naive to say that she didn't anticipate the risk of ML during the travel and she expected the customer to book 2 hptel rooms.  We talk all the way during massage and she's very patient when performing HJ. It took a very long time but I still can't eject, may be I did 2Qs the day before with the u student.  Times up and she suggested to 加鐘 as she said it would do good to my body. But then she called 小婷 to arrange another girl as she had to go out to take another appointment. She was very apologetic and waited in the club house  for some 10 minutes ubtil another part time girl came. The 2nd one was much professional in performing the Hj. She also told me that she is doing part time as this allows her more flexibility and she has a club house of her own ( actually its her 4-bedroom apartment  where she stayed with her friends, all part time massagers, at changning district). she told me the condition of her apartment is much bettert han the club house and if other girls are available, mau be they can do double fly.
Forget to mention, 小麗 gave me a coupon of 50 dollars where I can use in my next visit.

The 3rd night in shanghai, I called 小婷 again to arrange 小章, this time I asked the girl to come to my apartment. overall, I rated her the best in my 3 encounters  with 3 different mms. Knows how to tease and get you exotic and allows you to touch every part of her body ( except not letting fingers to penetrate).  Gave me another coupon afterward. So, my target on my next visit is to try 佳佳 seeing brothers strong recommendation

not all the mm will go "big", it really depends on your negotiation.
I recalled a mm asked for 1,000 on top of 260, of course I declined but finally I paid 1,000 inclusive

回復 677# 的帖子

the one opposite to times square " xxxx legend" , hj only
I tried ^ before, hot and nice body, will revisit again.
The dilemma is too many places to visit but too little time

http://club.cn.yahoo.com/bbs/threadview/1100197697_1049__pn1.html

any brothers want HJ for free and make money therefrom

回復 683# 的帖子

I can't remember how much, seems like 860, my last experience was great
and very enjoyable,so I think its worth all the money

回復 690# 的帖子

Oh! that's great news,
no wonder last time the MM asked me to book her again on my next visit and she would offer surprises.

引用:
原帖由 mofoboy 於 2008-11-18 03:01 發表

Tried Lanlan about two weeks ago and can't say that I enjoyed the service because of the unpleasant odor from her body (I am not sure which part exactly). Maybe I am too sensitive but the smell ma ...
Me too, I can't bear with the unpleasant odor

回復 701# 的帖子

敬佩敬佩,真的是相識滿天下

If someone can tell anan that she now has a competitor, hope that she can improve the quality of her mms, and that would be good news to all of us

called xiao ting last week but the phone was taken by another lady called 芳姐,
asked where is xiao ting but couldn't get a firm reply. but 芳姐 did know my name and where i used to stay. so I asked for 佳佳 and after checking, she said ok. After 30 minutes, she returned call and said 佳佳 couldn't come and she recommended another one from Hainan. After 30 minutes, the girl arrived. Small and ok look. After the services, I gave her the RMB50 coupon which I got from xiao ting before but the girl told me that she was not from the same company, so the coupon couldn't be used.

回復 748# 的帖子

haven't tried anan services in my last few trips.
may be next week when I'm in shanghai again.

引用:
原帖由 white 於 2008-12-7 15:47 發表
Last week, I had tried two over night arranged by 小婷, two lady havingtwo different style so I think there is no procedure and style atbed.  But I prefer the 1st one as it is more open and sec ...
Can you tell or PM to me the names of thes two ladies

回復 752# 的帖子

Thanks for sharing

I am going next week too, not sure what should I try, ms. chau, xiao ting or anan.
Last week when I was in shanghai, I went to 789 bar at Le- Meridian hotel and xintiandei to try my luck there. It was no luck. I did buy 2 drinks for 2 girls but on closer look, they are not my type. They gave me their telephone no. but I had deleted them reight away after I turned round. It ended up a wasteful night.

I used to call xiao ting or anan recently and there are no other agent's contact in my phone. The strange thing was 芳姐 knew my name and where I stayed,

definitely I'll call xiao ting next week to find out more

gonna try 佳佳 either tomorrow or tuesday

98 1234
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.