±À¤¶:| ¶}½´¨®³»ºû­×½¨­ | Email Hosting | Online Shop System | makeup course | Wedding Photography Tip | Bordeaux Red | English learning | »ÉÆrÆW°®ª£¤ûªe |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤W®ü¤Wªù«ö¼¯¦n²n°O

Tried jia jia finally this tuesday. when xiao ting took my call and i told her to arrange jia jia, she asked me whether I insisted on jia jia and I told her 'yes' , she hanged up and I thought , was I calling the wrong number again to the faked xiao ting. I cross checked the number and it was all right. xiao ting then called back and said jia jia is available. Jia Jia explained to me later that she took a rest on monday as she's  not feeling well. must say that she looked even better than the u student referred to me by ms. chau.  A bit short. she also told me that she gained more than 10 ¤ç recently  as she ate a lot of good food.
very sweet and seducing. told me that she'll be back home soon and to take the driving test and may be back to shanghai after cny.  If brothers go to shanghai and want to try her, be quick.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Driving

¦^´_ 774# ªº©«¤l

wonder what happened and what you get for 400.  sometimes I paid 400 if services are good (no extra).
The girls are now charging 390 with  ¯Ý±À .

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ King+Cantona ©ó 2008-12-19 03:21 µoªí

I called Xiao Ting on Monday, 15 Dec, and she got me a very young one. I also found it seemed Xiao Ting was not in very good mood that was unusual for her. Service was not very professional and th ...
Did you call xiao ting for jia jia on Monday?

¦^´_ 1474# ªº©«¤l

What a pity, I was in shanghai last week on 5/11 and xiao ting also offered Yang Yang and another bg to me over the phone. I picked the other one. What a miss.

¦^´_ 1692# ªº©«¤l

Tried ¤p°Ò last wednesday at the new club house at ¦¿¹ç¸ô / ·s‰N¸ô, better place than the club houses before.  ¤p°Ò just worked there for a few days.
Skill is average, not forceful, ¤p´@ claimed she was 25 but she looked very ¤Ö°ü
style, mature and a  bit chubby. appearance not attractive at first sight but when doing the 2nd part and with her ±ý©ÚÁÙªï on the french kiss, I ended up giving her a better score and cannot be said to be disappointed. But what could you expect during this time when most MM returned to the hometown. Having said that , my preference is ¤p¬ü, ¤p±i,  even µ{±á has a better look but relatively less open.

¦^´_ 2157# ªº©«¤l

Also tried µXµX on Tuesday last week when I was in Shanghai. I was her first customer as claimed by her and also her first customer from HK in her massage career. Agewise, a bit mature but overall is good. Outlook is tall and slim but in terms of appearance, ¤p±i¡A¤p¬ü or even ¨Î¨Î are better in my opinion.
Good massage and relaxing during part 1. She even volunteered to offer extra service for free.

tried µÞµÞ from xiao ting the other night, massage skill as good as µXµX, but comparatively I think µXµX is slightly better.
BTW, after I'm done withµXµX the first night, I took a taxi to Î`¿³ ¤½¶é, trying to do some bar hopping. Apart from ¿úÂd and a disco, I couldn't find any other bars such as Park 97 or others which some chings mentioned before. So exactly where are the locations of these bars. Personally, I don't like the clubs like babyface ( now called richbaby and re-open last week) as the noises are too much for me. Any other recommendation which offer quieter environment.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Disco

The bars at »É¤¯¸ô ( the section from Yanan road and Nanjing Xi road) are all closed. So, which part of »É¤¯¸ô still have these bars?

¦^´_ 2169# ªº©«¤l

as i'm not young & smart, surely it's not fs.
Instead, µXµX offered " ¨í¨F " to my back using her coin

¦^´_ 2942# ªº©«¤l

Tried Wang yun on 14th, tall and slim, giggling throughout the process,
Massage skill not worthy to mention, but it's naked massage. But for part 2, she asked for 1,200, I did mention it's 1k but finally gave up bargaining. Though she gave me comment that I lasted long but she didn't act wild in bed as you claimed.

¦^´_ 2954# ªº©«¤l

It's damn cold here in shanghai right now, first snow today. Went to xiao ting's clubhouse tonight. At first, xiao ting introduced a js but later found out that i had tried her before. I then asked for xuan xuan but she was not available so eventually agreed to try another one but only to find that it's 陈±á from Hunan who worked probably the longest time under xiao ting and I have tried her for at least 3-4 times before. Strange that each time xiao ting seems unable to find from her record that I have tried 陈 many times.

¦^´_ 2977# ªº©«¤l

Seems that Daiger and fairview both had a bad experience with wang yun. Though I could suck her nipples, I wasn't allowed to touch her breasts for the same reason, her period can last that long?

Tried ¤¦¤¦ on Tuesday night. Look is good and tall, probably 164 mm. Massage skill is not worth mentioning which is quite rare fr xiao ting's us. Open altitude but did hint or tips when touched breasts. Managed to strip off her bras but then realized that plain as airport . Turned down my offer of 800 for fs and mentioned that hongkongese are now in general mean and my offer was actually higher than some others. Claimed that her customers from Beijing are more ²@²n. Overall, a satisfying night as she worked very long in hand strokes without complaining and rush.

Arranged ¦B¦B from ´A´A for the Valentine's day.
Should be coming in 30 minute's time.
Will report later.

¦^´_ 3166# ªº©«¤l

A nice experience with ¦B¦B, medium built about 50kg, pretty face with nice feature and pretty eyes despite little make up, 34C with soft touch.
Massage skill not up to standard but this is expected. Asked for ¥]©] but she has another booking so have to let her go. Good response on bed, only allowed shallow kiss.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Make up

¦^´_ 3174# ªº©«¤l

No, not that tall, about 161cm, from Jiangsu.

¦^´_ 3178# ªº©«¤l

Thanks. If not for your report, I may try as well but now will try others.
Waiting for ¬À¬À from xiao ting after the initial arrangement with 颜学 not worked out.

¦^´_ 3179# ªº©«¤l

Value for money considering a good massage and seducing experience for 260. Face 6/10 but since I'm not going FS, my expectation can be slightly lower. Shan Shan's »ó¼¯ is really enjoyable.

¦^´_ 3216# ªº©«¤l

Tried ¤p¤C too yesterday. Tall and thin with 170 cm. Small eyes like ªL»õ³s and Äå®ç¤p©C, Massage skill a bit on the soft side, part 1 about 30 minutes and then turn round for part 2. Initially §É§À¾÷, but then I asked her to sit at my side so I can touch her easily. Not open and always remind me to withdraw my hands from her breasts. After a while, I asked what other services she could provide and she suggested »ó¼¯, with naked top but asked for more tips. I replied that I would give tips but then she asked how much exactly I would pay. I told her that many js will also do »ó¼¯ as a routine without asking extras . I offered 100 which was turned down by her and finally I said 140 and she agreed. She admitted that she is ¤ñ¸û²{¹ê as she is looking for fast money. She they asked me to take off her bras and it was really nice looking, probably c to d cup. A nice experience after all .
Asked her afterwards what other services she would offer knowing that she wants quick money, she said any kind of services except ml. LJW ¥S, try your charm next time.

¦^´_ 3270# ªº©«¤l

Also tried ´¹´¹ , initially she wanna introduce another js for me and mentioned that she need to stay by the computer to arrange business. However, I insisted that she serve me after I saw the js she arrange. Certainly not ¦Ñ or 残, but not as pretty as I can remember. Massage was good and relaxing (seducing), rpp enjoyable, open altitude and even asked me to squeeze her ball harder. Gave a goodbye kiss. It's ok to call her ´¹´¹ or ¤p¬ü, her new name .

¦^´_ 3246# ªº©«¤l

Booked ¤p©s, should arrive in half an hour, will report afterwards.

Xiao Meng duly arrived in about 30 minutes. Face 7/10 and look young, tall , 167cm but not slim, indeed quite chubby . After changed dress, a strong cigarette smell and claimed that she didn't smoke but  played majong overnight with some heavy smoking guys so got the smell.  Massage skill for part 1 is good but when doing part 2, patient and not hurry and with skill, except that not open enough. You can imagine with a d cup size in front of you, it's pain by allowing your hands to touch outside the bra only and no further. Got a SMS after she left and explained that because of her smoke smell, she didn't want to be too close to me but promised will serve me better next time.  Ha ha, she is able to get a further chance as otherwise I don't think I would call her again. Not sure, however, whether it's because when xiao ting asked me about her performance I told her the js was not open enough or because I gave xiao Meng the toilette sample that I used as she said she liked the smell.

¦^´_ 3340# ªº©«¤l

800 to 1,200 RMB, may ask agent to confirm.

¦^´_ 3350# ªº©«¤l

Brother, if you play outside and with your mind always thinking of the girls being " dirty", how can you enjoy ? Of course, we all need proper protection and we are aware of the risk.

¦^´_ 3397# ªº©«¤l

«á¤Ñ¤W¥h¬Ý¬Ý¦³ÉN¾÷·|¸Õ¸Õ¡A²{¦b´N¹³¦Êªá»ô©ñ¡A¿ï¾Ü¤Ó¦h¡A³£­øª¾´zÃä­Ó¦n¡C

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.