推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

37 12
發新話題
打印

第273 次 出擊 - TST加連威X道38號華X大厦 3/F E室 Fanny Spa 香x屋 LiLi

回復 45# 的帖子

yes, this style is very similar to the one that I tried in Singapore. Call reflection spa....all your blood will be in good circulation after the spa! a kind of refreshing feel

相關搜索目錄: SPA

回復 49# 的帖子

Is that one of the reason she was let go? I only met her in the living room but don't have chance to try her.

引用:
原帖由 aero169169 於 2009-5-27 09:13 發表

bodymess c-hing,

Thanks for your info. I have booked Yoyo for spa on 7/F this Sat
Aero HIng, do you think Tracy is the weakest among all the BGs in Fanny Spa. I was told she is a bit unhappy in these days especially after Fanny hired two more BG's in,

引用:
原帖由 ydnewxela 於 2009-5-29 16:16 發表

I was told another one on 15/F.

I went there a few days ago and fanny told me that. Fanny also said there would be a few new girls.
You sure this is in the same building of Fanny Spa?

I guess 15th floor should be related to HM in KF building......

Tried Fiona the other day! dup skill good but too much force, especially on 'lumpa', feel pain on the following day! May be because I was tired on those days>>>>Any C-Hing has same feeling with Fiona?

引用:
原帖由 aero169169 於 2009-6-5 09:28 發表

Tried the new bg Carmen this afternoon. I did 90 minutes spa on 7/F
Good boneskill and quite pretty. Thanks bodymess c-hing for the recommendation.
Heard from Fanny today that she may op ...
I remember that I said within one of the forum Fanny Spa could become the most successful one among the four because Fanny knows how to do business by hiring good BG with relevant skills, and most importantly not directly competing with them. Secondly their hardware and decoration is really fit with dim light and comfortable environment. The next questions for her will be how to manage her spa kingdom

Is the shortest one Co Co or Yo Yo? I cannot remember Carmen at all. My next target will be Carmen then?

引用:
原帖由 HAUSERMAN 於 2009-6-13 01:44 發表
呢個星期試咗carman及mandy(燕).
Carman, very gooooooooooood.
Mandy, very very gooooooooooog.
呀燕有化妝, 看起來 短牛仔褲,white  ...
But as far as I know, the BG's have to pay for lunch. No free lunch

相關搜索目錄: 化妝

Fiona may not be in Fanny Spa anymore! Ah Yim is on holiday! No wonder Fanny need to do message on occasion basis!

引用:
原帖由 麥迪文 於 2009-7-7 09:46 發表

叫我 Matt Matt 啦!  她確定架喇~~~  
I think what Matt Hing said is Fiona = siu Man

回復 178# 的帖子

Ah Yin is very cool while Lily speaks with soft voice, makes you feel very relaxing....Height is roughly the same between ah yin and Lily...

I was told young Yo Yo was no longer employed in this spa, What a pity!

引用:
原帖由 Y2K_ 於 2009-7-31 08:58 發表

She is badly under estimated my taste i guess.
I am afraid you have broken a lot of C-Hing's heart while you are having such comment .......

引用:
原帖由 Oldman 於 2009-8-7 11:29 發表

she also bcomes here ???
I guess there are some c-hing relate some comment from here to her.....

引用:
原帖由 小小大笨咒 於 2009-8-8 16:50 發表

佢地經常都有強烈既慾望,希望客人做120分鐘,可惜我鍾意90分鐘,咁樣客人會有壓力架

(因為佢會睇,所以先至寫)

好耐無見你喇fanny姐
Then you may do 90 mins spa also OK....

引用:
原帖由 aero169169 於 2009-8-5 09:13 發表

She is still wearing long jeans.
Today I saw Carmen wearing short short like others.....smooth white legs....

引用:
原帖由 小小大笨咒 於 2009-8-10 16:16 發表

white legs好丫,著乜鬼黑絲丫

I believe blackhose is a kind of protection....in their mind...

I got ah Hung serve me this time. She is not shy but tired because she got so many bookings. May be she need some break

引用:
原帖由 aero169169 於 2009-8-29 14:19 發表

Tried Angel today, quite pretty with excellent boneskill. Very forceful massage.
She previously worked in Kowloon City USB.
Do you think she is better than ah Yin for all aspects?

引用:
原帖由 iamdid 於 2009-9-6 03:11 發表
唔係有人走,係阿M要放假,所以有新人囉
Ching, who is ah M? is it Carmen?

Although I cannot give Fiona full mark for her face, she has a nice body with white and long legs. Most of all, she has an execellent dup skills. I think her skills is the best among all BG's in Fanny Spa.......See you & good luck!

Wah! Did Fanny really set up a hiring consultant in Shengzhen in order to get such good quality young BG's?? That's reason why she can manage it better than their comeptitors......

Carmen, Yim, Lily and Lulu were around today....

引用:
原帖由 bodymess 於 2009-10-13 04:36 發表

How about Coco, vacation also?
She could be working on part time only.......pls check with Fanny....

37 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.