推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

[上樓骨] 沙巴海岸

引用:
原帖由 Y2K_ 於 2010-6-25 16:44 發表
Visit there today and saw three bosses, Ling, Yoyo & Gigi.

Eventually tried a new BG named ah Hung....I personally like her skill which is pretty forceful to relieve plain of my shoulders.
C Hing, are Yo Yo and Gigi work in Bali spa before?

相關搜索目錄: SPA

The decoration is quite OK, I am wondering any C Hing has tried it with good recommendation? Ling said there are some younger ones

引用:
原帖由 itplay 於 2010-7-4 14:00 發表

Are Ah Hung and Mandy also here
C Hing, do you mean two bosses from 'Yau Yuen Ouk' ?

引用:
原帖由 itplay 於 2010-8-3 16:12 發表

雪兒是不是唇邊有小痣的, 看來幾青春 短期內會試她
Yes, she is quite sexy but with heavy cigarette smell if you don't mind.

引用:
原帖由 唐伯苦 於 2010-8-6 05:31 發表

They like smoking during the spare time.
Then they should chew gum thereafter in order to reduce the cigarette smell, I am not obliged to share her cigarette smell at all! Otherwise, I try to find someone who don't smoke or with chewing gum

引用:
原帖由 S-Machine 於 2010-8-13 05:05 發表
三人同行?! 得既咩? 乜野價錢架? 玩法會變成點?
I guess x 2

引用:
原帖由 Y2K_ 於 2010-8-18 11:15 發表
I saw Joey eventually and she should be a heavy smoker , it really let me down.
She should think about her family and quit smoking.........

引用:
原帖由 itplay 於 2010-8-19 15:46 發表

Hearing that Joey is 陀地
I had tried her before, nice professional service skills but do not look young at all. A bit rush for part 2 because she is used to working in 2 session shop in NT. Chance of retry, < 50%..........

引用:
原帖由 bibu1 於 2010-9-20 06:52 發表
No, just open small!
Then you must look like a wealthy guy!

引用:
原帖由 longsomeone 於 2010-9-25 08:23 發表
Why you need to pay her $300? Usually just $100!
Didn't you find those two most popular spa's girl in TST did not say thank you if you only pay them HK100 tips because they thought they deserve more or inflation pick up already??

相關搜索目錄: SPA

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2010-9-25 23:06 發表

But once I paid $200, yet the bg did not say thank you.
So their expectations are in the range of HKD200 - 300....Otherwise both BG's and clients were not happy at the end! Or else we can go some other places for better value!

引用:
原帖由 Oldman 於 2010-9-27 11:09 發表
actually , most bgs will compare the clients' tips in their restroom .

when they find out that some other bgs have got more ( may be because they provide better service)  , they  would expect to re ...
You are absolutely right! Some new BG's thought they should deserve exactly the same tips as other old BG's that had provided satisfactory services, so the new BG's thought even they provide so so service, they still expect that much! and at the end irrational expectations does not come true and both clients and BG's were not happy  and clients would not come again!

引用:
原帖由 Y2K_ 於 2010-11-11 09:56 發表
Today have luck to try a new gal named Miu miu.
She looks cute with curvy body even though in tanned skin.
Her bone skill is also nice by using her elbow, knee & toes to massage my upper back.
Body ...
Agreed with what you said she is skillful in handling clients with very good atitude
She had worked in Big sauna before in NorthPoint.

How about Miu Miu, I was told she is Ok too in terms of figures and skills. Any C Hing has tried her??

引用:
原帖由 long_dum 於 2010-12-11 17:24 發表
昨晚試咗 mui mui, 真係唔錯. 後生靚女, 有禮貌.
本來以為靚女就唔識揼, 點知原來手骨都幾好, 又幾有心機.
正!
Unfortunately she needs to a long holiday and would not be back until next year!

Does anyone know whether Miu Miu is back yet?

引用:
原帖由 Y2K_ 於 2011-2-10 12:13 發表
Recently I did a nice BG name Ah 細 who is from 越南.
She looks nice & attractive to me from her slim curvy body, smooth skin, 164cm tall and sweet fact.
To my surprise that she really did her job w ...
It is interesting to know Ah Yim is back to the industry because she told me she quited it already last year........

引用:
原帖由 aero169169 於 2011-5-23 10:34 發表

你咁快就試到佢地
Both names sound familiar. Do you mean they came from YLK?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.