推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

66 123
發新話題
打印

[原創] ~ GOOD FORTUNE SAUNA 好運來桑拿 ~

For all newcomer, it will be charged $613, from 2nd time onward, they will be charged $563

QQ is no longer working in the sauna industry and enjoying her life....

CC's recommendation is randomly OK, not always perfect because she need to balance out different clients' appetite. Following the closure of 'Tai Woo', it seems very difficult for them to make every clients happy

Ah Yan has some specialty in recommending BG, those clients who have special need will like her. Otherwise just fair woh....

Cannot tell anymore because I have not tried!

Despite the current economic enviroment, unemployment rate is expected to rise for the rest of the year. Woh Again! They did that once this year, may be too many clients in these days. Real business! Hey Businessman should think about to participate this business again.

I believe either @! or @@. She is in and out for almost four times.

If you could not find any fun here, you may better go some place else. I guess their servicing capacity may already reach optimal. My personal feeling is there is room for another sauna within Wan Chai and CWB area. So far there is not one within Central or Sheung Wan area too?

How good is !^? what make you feel good about her?

Bone sir,

it may be #% woh, ask Ci Ci or ah Yan !

Bone sir,

yes I am. You may also try (# ah ching, smooth and white skin...But she will leave soon....Good luck!

Even the financial crisis does not affect their business that much! Try !^ since if you don't mind she is a bit shorter, service is execllent according to some brothers.......

Comment on %%, tall and slim, sensitive ball, willing to learn for message!

@# said she might join a locak vegi sauna in Shum Shui Po soon. Will update you once she confirm to join them.

She is taking a break and handling her personal stuffs, will be back to sauna business after Christmas the earliest...

I was told *^ has gone already? Are we talking the same BG??

Did you try her lately? I was told she has gone on 3rd Dec.....

BTW, she said she had worked in tsui boo lake before. Can it be 2 hrs with HJ only??

Biguge hing, old @# has gone to Ocean Sauna in Cheung Sha Wan as No 6....let me know if you cannot locate her

You may try #, *#, and !!.....Pls report after you try

I am also dub Hk sauna but old @# notify me her new working place....

Not yet! in fact that was the reason I have not got a chance to visit her again. I went to New Tin Chi in Jordon instead. Two parts with different BG, my first time to be served by two BG, interesting to have it that way. I think i will retry again. Will double check to see if old @# still in Ocean Sauna or not.....

Is *^ at night and day shift pls?

Try QQ the other day, dup skill can be improved, a bit short in figure, face is fine. slightly positive for my rating..I guess will be more liberal in a couple of months once she get used to this kind of sauna

Big eyeuge

Old @# has moved to another sauna in TST now, but I forgot the name of the sauna. Will let you once I got the information. I guess you like her powerful message

66 123
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.