推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

[原創] ~ GOOD FORTUNE SAUNA 好運來桑拿 ~

回復 2995# 的帖子

I try old @# in Jordon foot bath. The name is 'chuk lok Hint' in Nanjing street, near Aberdeen fish ball restaurant. She works in day shift and there are about 4 or 5 bg girl at that place. Her bone skill remain solid and her smile are same as before. Place is relatively fair, you cannot expect too much in this type of place.....

回復 3002# 的帖子

Yes, only a three minutes walk from Jordan Station. It is located at the back of Yua Hwa Department Store.....

回復 3003# 的帖子

Yes, the question becomes how long will she stay there??

回復 2985# 的帖子

Finally try !, I am afraid she is really exhausted. Face 3.5/5 due to a lot of makeup, skin 3/5, you can really feel the roughness, dup skill- try her best already, 3.5/5, have room for improvement; 2nd part- do it heartly 4/5. Overall, not bad, but I am afraid she need to take a break or recharged before she can really perform better....

Heidi is back

MSG Hing,

Is there any Mark six number you can share with us in this sauna?

引用:
原帖由 messenger 於 2009-5-28 15:24 發表

How about sharing with you my GFS code:

day & med shift: 51112152326289098

night shift: 620688789112

Good Luck!
Thank you for your code. Does it mean ! has gone?? She is really good.

引用:
原帖由 messenger 於 2009-5-29 05:45 發表

laptop girl ????
He means * ah

引用:
原帖由 josex 於 2009-6-1 11:16 發表

but i havent tried yet~ man man told it is good n 2X
C-Hing, what does it mean by good n 2X ah?

Thanks but i guess she is a bit shy. Would she be in early shift?

I have not visited old @# for a long long time. Let me check to see if she is still around....

Agreed. !!* always ask you give her additional hour without honoring her service....There is no point to give her additional hour if her service is so so...Strange BG!

回復 3100# 的帖子

Finally I found old @#, who became a new boss of a foot bath in Gordon area. The foot bath is located at 40-46 Gordon Road. Good luck to you!!

引用:
原帖由 bigeuge 於 2009-8-3 01:16 發表
thanks! good job on finding her, you are talking about gordon road in Tin Hau, right? I am going tonight!
Sorry, It should be Jordon Road, the next MTR station of TST.... Apologize for any inconvenience caused.....

引用:
原帖由 bigeuge 於 2009-8-3 17:39 發表
adventure bro, I went tonight but there's no 40-46 jordan road foot spa. she must have given you the wrong address. all they have are saunas there on jordan road.what's the name of the foot spa?
Lady Ah snow confirm the address is 40-46 Jordan Road, just next to an OTB and a lot of bus stops near by...Although I have been to her new place, I remember there is one foot bath near that OTB and a lot of bus stops near the entrance of that building.....I also remember there is one French Association near by ...C-Hing I think you go there one more time...FYI, the name of her foot bath is 'Foot under'.

相關搜索目錄: SPA

引用:
原帖由 Balala 於 2009-8-21 07:58 發表
Tried 2 girls recently, both are not perfect:
Both times I took recommendation from the counter. Hit or miss I guess.

(% : In her 30's, looks average, body is a little chubby, but very good person ...
Not even rushed, but also try to squeeze every penny from your pocket...

引用:
原帖由 messenger 於 2009-9-6 16:45 發表
my recent GFS code:

But I was told 5 has gone. Is it true?

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2009-9-9 12:12 發表

Well, at present 5 is attending to her private affairs (which remind me of my own back a year ago) and so is not at work.
I hope she will once again feel better when she is ready to return to wo ...
Sorry to hear that, best wishes to her........

I am wondering when Man Man be back, hopefully can give us more reliable BGs. Others Officers were much unstable. Agree??

I believe Man Man has gone for sure! Good luck to her

引用:
原帖由 messenger 於 2009-11-12 11:04 發表

個人覺得@# 好靚女
@* 已走了
I think @# look much better if she is in casual wear rather than uniform..

引用:
原帖由 messenger 於 2009-11-13 17:59 發表

You have seen her in casual wear?
Yes, I met her while she has left for the day.....

引用:
原帖由 messenger 於 2009-11-12 11:01 發表

又有新21到任
樣子唔錯,似日本妹
DUP得都踩得喎
New @! looks good and dup skill is also acceptable. Overall I would rate her 7/10. She is quite talkative if you can open the dialogue with her,

引用:
原帖由 messenger 於 2009-11-12 11:01 發表

又有新21到任
樣子唔錯,似日本妹
DUP得都踩得喎
New @! has gone already!

引用:
原帖由 messenger 於 2009-12-6 17:20 發表

oh really? Anyway...seems that GFS cannot keep this kind of bg.
Should the boss try to squeeze every penny from the BG's pocket, there won't be any good BG's would like to stay long. Bear in mind BG's are working very hard to make their living...Hope management would understand what I mean

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.