推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

[上樓骨] 北角龍濤推拿館大革命

引用:
原帖由 faizai 於 2010-5-19 06:21 發表

有冇咁好呀?!
Based on recommendation from here, I took the challenge and visited them around 8 pm. When I walked in on that day, an old guy, seems the boss come to me and ask whether it was my first time to be there. I replied and he led me to the changing room, wah! I have a feeling of a small & look like 70's decoration or 90's in shenzhen feel. Since I already heard about it, so I did change and went into the bathroom, again no petition between different showers, so very similar to Japanese style bath place. Pick up a hoise and finish my bath in 9.9 sec and then went into a message room. Since I met a Fat C9 on my way to bathroom, I told the owner not bring that BG to my room. So what do I get, an even older C9 with more slim body! While she explained to me there are three different packages, honestly I would like to tell her I want vegi, but I do understand that they work for MM, so finally I chose to pay $360. On my way out, I was asked by the owner whether the service is OK, I said OK but not the BG. He said this is the norm within his court. I said OK then I would not come back. Thank you very much!

引用:
原帖由 boot_boot 於 2010-5-21 05:23 發表

I regret to have heard your experience.  h:" />
You should consider to try the BG who has been
recommended by the master of this post.  
Boot Boot HIng, yes I did request number (( but he said she is no longer with the firm for a period of time and lately was reconfirmed by the BG that she becomes a boss of USS....Interesting !

引用:
原帖由 唐伯苦 於 2010-5-25 08:51 發表
正因為佢地年過30,才有人妻feel.  不過,環境確實差DD.
Over 30 is not a problem but 40+ and do not have any make up may look deterioating for majority of cases....

相關搜索目錄: Make up

引用:
原帖由 唐伯苦 於 2010-5-27 04:05 發表
我們的忠旨係要"化腐朽為神奇"!
往後走人妻路線, 一於實行人人有工開! 將失業率一再降低 ...
Then we have to find more part time in order for us to support your new idea spa

相關搜索目錄: SPA

引用:
原帖由 chowsingchichi 於 2010-7-8 06:10 發表
哎吔師兄,你做乜唔扒下文先去呀,我以經講過好多次咪晚黑先去,晚黑去就如入朱羅紀公園,
要去就中午12時至5時左右先係partime家庭主婦背佳老公出嚟揾外快,我最近試過一個幾有
張天愛feel既偷跳師奶 ...
In that case, I wish I could take half day leave and verify the housewife feel in one day.........

引用:
原帖由 boot_boot 於 2010-7-9 01:53 發表

There should not be too many housewives stationing there every afternoon,
please kindly let me know prior to your visit, when you will take your half day
leave.      
It sounds like you don't trust chowsinchichi Hing......Have you verified it already??

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.