推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

尖沙咀 凝樂澗

引用:
原帖由 derrick328 於 2011-1-17 11:04 發表

There are many choice in T.S.T.

i rather go sabah try miu miu then
C Hing, is miu miu back to Sabah already?

引用:
原帖由 super123123 於 2011-1-18 09:21 發表

OMG I tried her once before the break, overall she is the best so far in my USB experience
Absolutely can compare with big sauna standard
CHing, PM me if she is back anywhere, thx!!!!!!!!!
In fact, she does came from big sauna in North Point
I missed her too!

引用:
原帖由 大B哥 於 2011-1-20 11:25 發表
上星期有個ching兼老友pm我, 話以前在峇里島個Angel過檔凝樂澗, 一心想見見個夢中情人,點知一場歡喜一場空, 去到先知是流料, 此處真的有位技師又是叫做Angel,  但相貌身材和技術都有差距, 不過算了, 好又一餐不好又 ...
C Hing, you should be able find Angel  in another thread (Wai Wai + Candy)...

Do any ching know whether the hygiene problem being taking care of?

引用:
原帖由 肥P仔 於 2011-3-15 02:39 發表
GOOD, I will go there again.
Or you can bring your own hygiene product

引用:
原帖由 zerr 於 2011-4-7 10:55 發表
actually, saturday early afternoon.2-3:00 also free. Last time, I only saw 2 customers only. BG are playing.
OOPS ! hv c-hing see BG smoke in there ?
Well a lot of BG's who was born in late eighty's are smokers because they thought smoking is a stylish behavior...... although I may not agree.........

引用:
原帖由 aero169169 於 2011-4-9 14:38 發表

Annie在YLK是新人,以前在Bali做
YLK 還有KaKa,CiCi,KK,YY,Angel,心蕾,燕子
Aero C Hing, it seems a lot of BGs have left Bali lately, Hay Hay, Annie, Bo Yi.....etc.... anything happens there??

Well, for those beautiful and young BG's out here, sometimes I feel embrassing to touch her and would love to enjoy their vegetarian massage...

So if I have vege spa or Massage, $100 tips should be a fair tips for them, right?

相關搜索目錄: SPA

引用:
原帖由 aero169169 於 2011-5-7 17:55 發表
今日3點準時去到8樓,見到Annie, Yoyo 同燕子在大廳, 婷婷好似落咗街。Sandy就做緊嘢。和Annie傾咗一陣,有位靚女啱啱做完出房,原來佢就係嘉敏。 佢樣子標緻, 身材出ච ...
I thought there won't be that many BG's on duty on Mother Day, but it seems I was wrong! I should have called Ting Ting today!

引用:
原帖由 aero169169 於 2011-5-8 17:33 發表

So which bg did you try?
I eventually did not try anyone yesterday in this shop!

引用:
原帖由 肥P仔 於 2011-6-9 07:23 發表
我估技師小費加價後,生意差咗,故唯有call客。我就係因加咗價後再冇上去喇。另外,好彩我冇留個電話比佢,唔係就死梗。
I think it is because there are too many new bosses in this industry in TST and they pulled some BG's from this shop, so overall turnover came down significantly.....

引用:
原帖由 rickywong1997 於 2011-6-11 04:31 發表
請老板娘不要再發短訊給客,幾乎給妳攪到家變.
It is better to have a separate mobile phone using calling card so that you can avoid these potential problems.....

引用:
原帖由 aero169169 於 2011-8-16 10:25 發表

Fortunately, I never had that experience.......
Neither do I.

Then I should mark Ka Ka asap, otherwise she may disappear anytime..........

引用:
原帖由 derrick328 於 2011-8-19 16:06 發表

Yes better do that, if not then u may regret forever. HAHA  only kidding.

Anyway i reunion Princess KAKA again today, since when she quit also the day i do her (also call the last d ...
Although I agreed that she has done her job well in here, I do not share your feeling with her because I do not like girl with short hair in general.
Thanks for your detailed reply anyway. Good luck!

引用:
原帖由 philipwongsk1 於 2011-8-29 13:32 發表
$200 - $300 for hj
it seems you raised the expectations for the BG's again but then it might end up push back those customers' willingness to try and hence reduce the total turnover, which was not what the owner or client would like to see.....

引用:
原帖由 bb3808 於 2011-9-1 05:09 發表

Hygiene is really a great concern for most USB and for what I know re-use of towel, platic cup are common in this industry.
Remarks: The above comments do you refer to YLK as I never been there.
Wow! A bit scary for reuse of towel and plastic cup. As far as I have seen, they use new cup for every client because there are a lot of old cups in the bin. I feel that those towels that I use were washed before.

引用:
原帖由 楊過之子 於 2011-9-2 03:22 發表
原來今日係SANDY LASTDAY

未試兄弟真係要快手啦。
Can you describe the Sandy's detail such as figure and height...I think I had met her in the living room......

回復 1019# 的帖子

Then I am not too sure whether I had met her in the living room, then......

引用:
原帖由 aero169169 於 2012-1-7 07:51 發表

I don't mind too
She is one of the BG that can learn from zero to ulitimately how to do massage professionally...really miss her too.......

引用:
原帖由 mui 於 2012-3-19 06:01 發表
咁嘉嘉呢?仲有無做?。
She has retired already..........

引用:
原帖由 Oldman 於 2012-3-20 02:35 發表

what's her new name there ?
her new name is equivalent to her old name....

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.